Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) (9966 Views)

These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2019
Crazyemberr:
shocked Its wrong to refer to my womanhood organs. Got it dear? kiss
grin sorry o. Nor vex.
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2019
saucecoder:

Oga Na format cheesy
cheesy let us all agree to disagree grin
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2019
slimjosh43:

I sleep naked. Infact once I'm back from work na to strip nd do everything I need to do (shower, cook, eat and sleep) naked
thank you o. These guys are missing. They think I’m crazy or it was a plan to get the girl. Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2019
stupidity:
I and this Aunty have been talking and chatting for months now. I invited her her to my place several times but she declined, saying she doesn’t trust guys, blah blah blah (normal girls yarns). I promised her severally that I’m different, but she wouldn’t agree. (I’m actually different though). smiley

Finally she agreed to come spend three nights at my place. She came on Wednesday evening, we had dinner, watched movies and gossiped about a lot of things and people. Then she took her bath and put on her nightwear. Me too went to bath. But before I went to bath, I told her about my ritual of going to bed naqed. I feel much comfy when I sleep naqed in my apartment. She laughed over it and lie on the bed watching TV with the lights on. I took my bath and walked out of the bathroom naqed, with water dripping my seductive body. Omon, I was feeling sexy. grin

She looked at me in shocked and in awe. I did not even bother to look at her face o. My penls was just dangling up and down, left and right. Then I took a lotion and stood not far from the TV and applied lotion on my back. grin (I still did not even look at her to see if she was looking)

I Finally went to meet her on bed, bid her goodnight and slept off exposing everything. Woke up the next day, prepared for work and left her at home. she couldn’t ask nor talk about the night. Same thing repeated it self on Thursday night, then on Friday night, which is last night. It all happened fast.

I got back from work on Friday, same steps and all then I dozed off as usual, few minutes later I felt someone waking me up, it was her. She gently told me to put off the fan, that she’s cold. I stood up from bed with my dlck so charged and aggressive grin I’m not sure what was going on in my head before she touched me but I’m suspecting the weed in my system is seriously romancing and fvcking my brains.

So I turned off the fan and went back to sleep. Again she folded herself on bed like she was really that cold. So I stood up and used the duvet to cover her. I went back to sleep while facing her. We both slept for few minutes, then opened my eyes to be sure she’s okay and sleeping good. I opened my eyes and there she was looking me in the eyes. shocked

I asked her, are you okay? She said yes in a victimized voice. Then I drew her closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. Before I could go back to sleep, her finger was on my nipples, rubbing it and romancing it. Then I knew heaven was about to fall, someone’s daughter is about to die!! grin grin

My dlck gan, da one nor get sense before. It was nodding its head.

Mehn, the rest that followed was a happy ending. to God be the glory. It was a successful night. Then this morning at 5am, she grabbed the dlck by herself and fvcked it.

I don’t know why we are all hypocrites in Nigeria. If you want to fvck, fvck o. Grab the dlck by the root and fvck it crazy.
Just say you and the girl are hypocrites. Nigerians are very foolish with generalising. A girl came to spend 3 nights with you, shouldn't you have known she wants it? That isn't hypocrisy,she already showed you she wants it. Now that you bleeped her, what's next?
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by midnighter(f): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2019
slimjosh43:

I sleep naked. Infact once I'm back from work na to strip nd do everything I need to do (shower, cook, eat and sleep) naked

lipsrsealed cooking nak#d? I will never eat your food...
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2019
Ardar:
Where is the hypocrisy here .

It's quite obvious that you seduced her, you wanted it, you asked for it tongue

if you try that shit with me i go drag you for bed and fvck the living hell out of you.

harlot nymphomaniac. I pity that low self esteemed individual that would even think of marrying a dirty wh.ore like you. Don't tell me all girls are the same blah blah, I know a lot of girls that are morally upright,decent and well trained but there are different types of girls, your father might have raped you as a child and you might be sleeping with him till now because immodest women are usually victims of rape,I'm damn sure you've been raped at least once before. But please don't corrupt other women with your predicament
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2019
Ardar:

if you try that shit with me i go drag you for bed and fvck the living hell out of you.

na dem....e sure me say you be virgin sef cry
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by slimjosh43: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2019
midnighter:

lipsrsealed cooking nak#d? I will never eat your food...
I work 9 to 8 everyday for 6 days all dressed up.
My body needs to be free. I'm sure you would enjoy every bit of it
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by slimjosh43: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2019
stupidity:
thank you o. These guys are missing. They think I’m crazy or it was a plan to get the girl. Lol. grin
My colleagues call me a nudist cos when they want to come spend the night (both gender) I tell them I am always naked at home and if they have no issues with it then it's fine
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by midnighter(f): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2019
slimjosh43:

I work 9 to 8 everyday for 6 days all dressed up.
My body needs to be free. I'm sure you would enjoy every bit of it

Lol your body needs to be free inside my food...yuck cheesy
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by Nat404: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2019
slimjosh43:

Okay. Good for you!
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by YorubaNinja: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2019
dogtails:
Im in ph Can i pm u

Imagine dis one... perverts everywhere! angry

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by EzekaUdenee: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

Imagine dis one... perverts everywhere! angry
[/s]
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by 1x2x3: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
harlot nymphomaniac. I pity that low self esteemed individual that would even think of marrying a dirty wh.ore like you. Don't tell me all girls are the same blah blah, I know a lot of girls that are morally upright,decent and well trained but there are different types of girls, your father might have raped you as a child and you might be sleeping with him till now because immodest women are usually victims of rape,I'm damn sure you've been raped at least once before. But please don't corrupt other women with your predicament

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by YusufTheGreat: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ardar:

please come And fvck the living Hell outta me Baby
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by slimjosh43: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
midnighter:

Lol your body needs to be free inside my food...yuck cheesy
Funny you
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by obontami: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
That was how I fvcked my neighbor's wife that year. After her husband traveled she came to watch BB9JA, after she saw my gbola she changed her tone and started touching me...the first night I fvcked her so hard she could not walk normal for a few hrs. Since then I fvcked her steady even after moving out of that area. One time she just texted me out of now where that she wants to give me quick bj b4 her husband return from club. So we met up at this uncompleted building close to total and she sucked my d1ck like her life depended on it. I didn't wanna cum b4 I serviced her t0t0 so I turned her around and doggied her...she squirtted all over my d1ck dat night. Na dose wey dey do shakara dey fvck pass. During my secondary school days, I fvcked one of these born-again always preaching to people sister. She approached me to evangelize, but her saw her potential ( beautiful face, slim body but round yanch and perky boobs). So one day I tried to kiss her and she gave me hot slap (I swear I saw stars). For more than 2 months she will see me and hiss. One day we were playing football and she saw me in all of my physical glory (we no dey wear shirt play now). From then she started coming closer UNTIL I serviced that t0t0 like say I be technician. We fvcked for 3 solid years and moved on - she is now married with children.

In all my years of t0t0 servicing there was ONLY one girl who I would say was not hypocritical. We met after church service. We locked eyes. She gave m her number. One week later we went on a garden date. She told me she was getting married in a month but she has always been very sexually attracted to me. During the date, she took my right hand and placed it on her t0t0 area. We were both feeling very hot. She said we should do it but this will only happen once because she intends to be faithful to her man. It was getting dark. We went back to my car and fvcked very passionately in the car. I attended her wedding and she was very happy to see my there.

But I have changed my life now. I don't fvck married women anymore. Its just not wise. One day u go jam husband wey go kee u. Now, I fvck ONLY single (meaning not married) gals. Babymamas are the easiest 2 fvck dis days. Nobody wants to raise their children so their options are limited. I have noticed an increase in the number of babymamas in Abuja. So some very good looking babamamas of polithiefians the last time I visited. I am planning to go back soon and service one or two that have been disturbing me.

Big ass lies.

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by dnawah(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ardar:

na so! U no fit do anything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] / Feminist Love / Guys, This Is What We Need During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.