Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) (5238 Views)

My Family And I Need An Assistant To Survive / My Sister Life Is At Stake I Need An Assistant Please / I Need An Assistant Can Someone Please Help I And My Family Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by jameshood: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
DIARY OF AN ASSISTANT GIRLFRIEND … (18+) … Part 1
Feeling nostalgic, Dora Andy decides to pen down her experience with her first love Jack and the dark clouds of their one year relationship which eventually births a silver lining for the Andy’s but from the unlikeliest channel.

Hello diary,
I’m Dora Andy and I’m sure you’re wondering at my brand of crazy to name myself an assistant girlfriend, stick a little longer and you just might find out. On a regular day, I’m the average girl next door who is just another face in the crowd because I’m not so popular or outstanding.
The reason may be because of my plain Jane looks, neat but regular dressing with no laces and frills unlike all the other ‘girly’ girls. I’m more comfortable on baggy jean and jersey than skirts and gowns. I also detest heels with a passion. Another reason may be because I don’t like to talk too much, because i know for certain that along the line, people may try to probe deeper and get behind my reserved facade.

Maybe I’m a little to wary of people getting close but I believe here’s a place to honestly and shamelessly pour my heart out. So what could be better to talk about on here, than the first time I fell in love and what went down with Jack.
I’m usually the kind of girl whose emotions can easily be read on her face. Who isn’t pretentious about her feelings like most other girls are. I have all the good intentions and try to do things right. But things doesn’t seem to go right for people like me especially because not everyone is like me.
I doubt Jack will ever find this, but i would love to express myself to someone thing other than myself and what other thing than you, dear diary.
Why, you may wonder, am I so stuck to the past? Well, maybe its because I still cherish the memory of my love for someone who didn’t seem destined for me, even though we have never seen nor spoken since we went our separate ways.
Or maybe its because I believe there’s always two sides to a story and despite all that happened, I deserve a chance to state exactly how things happened without fear or prejudice.
So I will lay how it all went down 5 years ago so you will understand all of it dear diary
3:00am
June 15, 2016

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://coolstories22.com/diary-of-an-assistant-girlfriend-18-part-2
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by jameshood: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
this is good, pls read
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by jameshood: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2019
wow, pls read
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by Anyiboy007: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2020
this is good
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by jameshood: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
this is very nice
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by jameshood: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
cool
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by jameshood: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
woww
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by jameshood: 2:07am On Mar 09, 2020
Sweet
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by jameshood: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
wowww
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by jameshood: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
good
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by jameshood: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
wowww
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by jameshood: 1:47am On Apr 10, 2020
woww
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 2:08am On Apr 12, 2020
so good
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2020
woww
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
this is ha
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 10:20pm On May 11, 2020
haha
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 3:22pm On May 26, 2020
seat and read
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 6:17am On Jun 11, 2020
wow
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
thanks
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2020
lol, sweet and nice
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
wonderful
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
interesting
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Thanks
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) by tobechi74: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Self-made rules to being a side chick.

Always keep the secret.

LOL.
Keep your mouth shut even from your best friend. This whole affair is clandestine, nobody wants to hear your story. You are a secret, your relationship is a secret and letting it out there would just ruin the fun. Learn to stay in your lane always.

You may find yourself in situations that may twist your mind to make you think you need to admit that you are a side chick, do not! Let the man be the one to do it, if he wants to. With millennial, you may have the urge to profess this affair on social media, don’t listen to that devil please. Nobody wants to hear about your coastal vacation with the man who’s involved with nani (who) Rule numero uno!

Stay away from PDA’s

FOR POSTING HIS HAIR. HAHA
You just can’t go public with him no matter how much you want to. Without secrecy your relationship is dead. Lol. Honestly, you do not want to go out displaying affection to the guy we know is dating who. Unless you want to give the public a show. It may get messy real quick.

Set the goals for the relationship and stick to them.

A man can date his soul mate a secret for his whole life and keep it a secret, and so he will have no problem keeping a secret of you. Set the goal for the relationship and keep it a secret. Have funn.

Avoid drama like you avoid covid-19

When someone hears the word side chick, what rings in their mind is drama. If you are a drama queen, take it to the movies please. Be the safe haven, where he comes to find peace and safety. Thou shall never leave behind, a scent, a nail, an earring, a bra or a piece of hair for the main chick to uncover and cause drama.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/19/laws-of-being-a-side-chick-just-for-laugh/

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Rate My Pics? Girls Are Eating Me Like Indomie / Was She Really A True Virgin? / Kissing A Lady With Lipstick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.