Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (33263 Views)

State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You / When People Lie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Fidelismaria: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2019
"Bros show me love na,since I know you I never chop your money"

I fvcking hate that statement

Me wey never show myself love

Smh

2 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Hedonisco: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2019
OnlineWell:
I hate when someone asks me 'so you are still alive'? undecided
Haha, I don't know why I find this incredibly funny.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Karleb(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2019
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by kabillionaire(m): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Are you the last person?
(When on an ATM line)
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Mercilina98: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
So what's you been up to?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by LOMBARDY(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
marwanafrica:
do you know aliyu badegi from niger state in any way please?
Who is aliyu? sad I don't
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by ndat(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
who's the last person
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Equity15(m): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Avast:

This statement is mostly said by beggars
all these ajebutters Sef...most of these slangs are normal if you grow for streets na...that you just forget na..is just a normal whining slangs..I do it all the time to avoid billing
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by romme2u: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I ask if they are preaching anything new.
Abi new version of bible done commot?

grin grin grin

So you've joined the crew of bad guys
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by romme2u: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
stagger:
Are you a Nigerian? I get asked this question every time outside Naija and it just pisses me off.

As in, yes I am Nigerian. And so bloody what?

Then I get that look, or change in voice tones as if there was a lights out.

cheesy cheesy

Profiling things..........

Maybe you project the suspicious naija vibes and they want to confirm hence the lights out......
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by romme2u: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
1Sharon:

How many of them do you have?

undecided

You wan join queue
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by romme2u: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Borntofuck:
You no go church today : as if na me kill Jesus

grin grin grin

Me and my mum have fought over this issue for more than 7 years.............

...............sotey she come dey beg me say make i go any one i like as i no gree follow them go their own
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by 1Sharon(f): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
romme2u:

undecided

You wan join queue

Solo makinde. Was that q for you?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Vivyy(f): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
ruggedtimi:
when am travelling and family members call to ask ''where are you now?''

It is a sign of love.. That they have you on their mind and concerned about your safety. Shikena tongue
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by SeriousPartner(f): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
"You are really in your 30s? Like seriously? So how come you clearly look like someone who is not more than twenty-oneĀ  years old? Would you let me see your original birth certificate?"

2 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
u are d lost one beloved!
joseph1832:
get lost and stay lost!.

Careful KOR, careless NII.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by 1Sharon(f): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
SeriousPartner:
"You are really in your 30s? Like seriously? So how come you clearly look like someone who is not more than twenty-oneĀ  years old? Would you let me see your original birth certificate?"

Lol take it as a compliment
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by joseph1832(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
u are d lost one beloved!
get out!
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by marwanafrica: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
LOMBARDY:
Who is aliyu? sad I don't
He is also lombardy by name
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Greatzeus(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
cyndy1000:
Are you Married?
What do you do for a living
Next time anyone ask you what you do for a living, tell him/ her " I breath for a living" grin

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
1Sharon:

Did you?

Come to my house and hear the response to your question.... Mod can bar me.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by 1Sharon(f): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Gforce2015:

Come to my house and hear the response to your question.... Mod can bar me.

No, show me video make i see
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
1Sharon:

No, show me video make i see

If you can show me the video of yours, first..
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by SeriousPartner(f): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol take it as a compliment

Lol! Okay Babe. Thanks!
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by 1Sharon(f): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Gforce2015:

If you can show me the video of yours, first..

I no sabi do show me make I learn
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Hangulsaram: 3:14am On Oct 15, 2019
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, Pele baby.
Pele?
I will only accept your apology when you put ur dp so I can see for myself
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by BIXYBABE: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2019
bnsheikh:
Are you sure?
........I hate that kind word.... I will be like, am not sure
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2019
1Sharon:

I no sabi do show me make I learn

Tell some of your night clients to teach... I'm sure they will be obliged to teach you.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by BIXYBABE: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2019
Youngsage:
That should be "How much did you buy it?" when the person obviously has no interest in buying it at all.

Another should be "You couldn't even call me since, you just forgot me, abi?" whereas I was the one who actually reached out to you to check up yet you greet me with such accusatory questions. undecided
........I do tell them d one third of d actual price I bought it or tell them someone gave me as a gift
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by romme2u: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
1Sharon:

Solo makinde. Was that q for you?

sad

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Hangulsaram: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2019
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, Pele baby.
If you are really sorry show me ur pic

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures / See Black Snake My Brother Killed Today / Blast From The Past...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.