Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (33251 Views)

State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You / When People Lie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by radautoworks: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
This one is easy.

For me it’s “Why would you leave America and move back to Nigeria?”

Also, “Why are you driving Korope?”

angry

Second. That and "are you sure you're Nigerian"?

Also, "wetin you get for us/me/the boys?"

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Olarewaju89: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2019
That thing dey pain grin grin grin

makeherscream:
You are watching football and your team is losing one mumu will just come out from no where asking you (MY GUY WHO DEY WIN?)

As if you no get your own eyes to see who dey win mtcheeeeeeew
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2019
people that have given their life to Christ dont exactly use foul language
tolakush92:
Have you given your life to Jesus

For Bleep sake I gave my life to Jesus several years ago.. Don't ask me again

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Olarewaju89: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2019
How was your night dear? grin

Juliearth:
How was your night?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2019
Hangulsaram:

I just check your profile to see the size of your breast. Was disappointed because you have no dp

Lol, Pele baby.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2019
be careful with ur utterance. i know u are not a christian, dosent mean u talk carelessly wink
joseph1832:
Have you given your life to Christ? Like who Christ epp?

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by ComzyB(f): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2019
Tell me about urself?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by joseph1832(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
be careful with ur utterance. i know u are not a christian, dosent mean u talk carelessly wink
get lost and stay lost!.

Careful KOR, careless NII.

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Chicastle: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2019
Yesterday , I was traveling from anambra to p. H SARS stopped our bus and searched all my phones and laptop, we spent 4 hrs searching phone, while he was searching, all the passengers and driver were sleeping in the car waiting for me to come so we continue the journey. after the SARS spent all this time to search my phones, he said I should go that he didn't see what he is looking for. Meanwhile, as he was searching my phone, other victims I met there are doing bank transfer to this SARS guy m this happened at ELELE check point in Rivers State. On the 12-10-2019 . So when I get back to my bus one of the passengers (Woman) said oboy CAN'T YOU SAY SORRY FOR WAISTING OUR TIME? I looked my back see the woman, but I didn't know what to tell her I was about coming down again to go an tell the SARS man that a woman in the vehicle said you are wasting her time but the driver and one guy in front begged me not to go up till now I have nothing to tell her

3 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Olarewaju89: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2019
Tell her to thank her God because you just save them from a fatal accident that awaiting them in the front.

Chicastle:
Yesterday , I was traveling from anambra to p. H SARS stopped our bus and searched all my phones and laptop, we spent 4 hrs searching phone, while he was searching, all the passengers and driver were sleeping in the car waiting for me to come so we continue the journey. after the SARS spent all this time to search my phones, he said I should go that he didn't see what he is looking for. Meanwhile, as he was searching my phone, other victims I met there are doing bank transfer to this SARS guy m this happened at ELELE check point in Rivers State. On the 12-10-2019 . So when I get back to my bus one of the passengers (Woman) said oboy CAN'T YOU SAY SORRY FOR WAISTING OUR TIME? I looked my back see the woman, but I didn't know what to tell her I was about coming down again to go an tell the SARS man that a woman in the vehicle said you are wasting her time but the driver and one guy in front begged me not to go up till now I have nothing to tell her

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Rahimat27: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2019
Why didn't you pick my call
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Kastrom: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2019
forreelliinc:

Are you related to junior from fraggle rock?

grin grin grin are you mad?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by fa4oteejay: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2019
HOW MAY I HELP YOU

WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU

MAY I HELP YOU
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by forreelliinc: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Kastrom:

grin grin grin are you mad?
have you seen her dp?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Basic123: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2019
iamadonis2:
Maybe coming from a Secondary School Teacher:

"Where are you now?"
I hate this meeeehn

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by johnad3(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2019
When will you get marry? As if nah them go help me feed me family ni
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Basic123: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2019
ruggedtimi:
when am travelling and family members call to ask ''where are you now?''
You are not serious!

They only showing that they care....As you dey go, their mind dey follow you caring about your safety

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Kastrom: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2019
forreelliinc:

have you seen her dp?

Yes, I just viewed it. You re hilarious grin grin grin
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by inspitation: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2019
How old are you? no ask me that question cos i fit slap u
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2019
Lhimeet:
Obviously, knowing we are twins and still going ahead to ask "Are you guys twins? and I'm like WTF? They will end up asking that question and won't even pay Ibeji money. grin cheesy grin
morning bro, can you help me post my PFP match selection, got banned by anti Spambot last night while trying to do so

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Lhimeet(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2019
DancingSkeleton:
morning bro, can you help me post my PFP match selection, got banned by anti Spambot last night while trying to do so

I don't have access to internet bro.

I'm on freebasics.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2019
Lhimeet:

I don't have access to internet bro.

I'm on freebasics.
how bout I quote you with the selection and posting format
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Lhimeet(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2019
DancingSkeleton:
how bout I quote you with the selection and posting format

Alright.. No problem.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by tot(f): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2019
forreelliinc:

Are you related to junior from fraggle rock?

That's very mean. You don't know what people are going through and the impact a bullying statement like that can have on them. Let's try to be kind in our daily interactions, it doesn't cost much.

2 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2019
Is it paying? (ATM)

Is somebody behind u? (Bank queue)
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by forreelliinc: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2019
Kastrom:

Yes, I just viewed it. You re hilarious grin grin grin
cry tot is making me feel bad
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by tot(f): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2019
forreelliinc:

cry tot is making me feel bad

smiley you are forgiven lol.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by berrystunn(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2019
What did you do today?
What are your plans for today?
Why are you not picking my calls?
Did he Pay you? (ATM machine)
Can I ask you a question? angry
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Emperor4tune(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2019
When my stingy gf is eating alone even after realising am hungry will have the nerves to ask me are you hungry? Or will you eat?,these 2 questions alone can make me sick for a whole day
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Juliearth(f): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2019
Olarewaju89:
How was your night dear? grin

cry cry
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by OnlineWell(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2019
I hate when someone asks me 'so you are still alive'? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK / Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures / See Black Snake My Brother Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.