Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (33258 Views)

State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You / When People Lie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by enshi(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
You don't have a gf?

10 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by stagger: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Are you a Nigerian? I get asked this question every time outside Naija and it just pisses me off.

As in, yes I am Nigerian. And so bloody what?

Then I get that look, or change in voice tones as if there was a lights out.

15 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by joseph1832(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Have you given your life to Christ? Like who Christ epp?

7 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by airminem(f): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ok. Let me goto bed now. I will return with a favorable response by dawn

3 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
When are you getting married? This question sends me to depression.

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Rapmoney(m): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
I see
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by AstroG1: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
"Can you recharge for me or sub for me".
("Mostly from Girls"wink

My reply will be have you seen where a Zenith bank Worker dy collect salary from Keystone Bank undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Ategberoson(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Are you back

Really

Oju e re

are you a Yoruba Muslim. mostly asked by some dumb miscreants here

5 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by greggng: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
udoekere:
Hi Nairalanders, there is this question that if someone should ask you it gets you annoy so What's a question you hate when
people ask you?

When are you gonna get married...are you not tired of having baby mama?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
For me I hate when a complete stranger approaches me and asks me what is the standard deviation of 2 parallel bodies in quantum entanglement! No be like say I no know the answer but she na only me sabi maths angry

8 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by sleekpro(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
What are you doing for a leaving.

What kind of stupid question to ask someone that leaving In this country ??

In naija everybody does almost everything !!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by kinibigdeal(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
udoekere:
Hi Nairalanders, there is this question that if someone should ask you it gets you annoy so What's a question you hate when
people ask you?

Have you eaten?

3 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by wickedtuna: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
How was your night grin

8 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Olarewaju89: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Very annoying question undecided

cyndy1000:
Are you Married?
What do you do for a living

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
May I know you? Honestly, I hate introductions.

5 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Lhimeet(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
Obviously, knowing we are twins and still going ahead to ask "Are you guys twins? and I'm like WTF? They will end up asking that question and won't even pay Ibeji money. grin cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by fergie001: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
My belle ooooo....

Seun just aggregate mad people put for one forum grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Jaymoney5000(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Honestly I hate it when people say "How are you to me most especially after greeting them...I'm always like if I tell you I'm not fine will you solve my problems mtcheww

8 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Questions likes:

Did you people have sex or not?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by CanadaOrBust: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
You be Naija? (I mean where else can I possibly come from, speaking pidgin the way I do)
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by tunatrezy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Questions like " how far na ur babe, u don fvck am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by TeeFriz: 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Where are you?

I am so scared of that question and I hate it when people ask, like out of the blues you just ask where are you?

Do you wanna come kill me? Or send assassins or what

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Olarewaju89: 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
I don laugh tired ooh abeg

5 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Tblesd: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
How was your night? As in, should I start explaining how I spent it ? Average Nigerian ll ask u everyday

6 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Did atikuchukwu lost the election?

Did he lost at the tribunal?

Will he lost at the supreme Court?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Maybe coming from a Secondary School Teacher:

"Where are you now?"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by freethinker01: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Asking the the obvious like for instance when I was eating, someone asked if I was eating food, no, na debt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by polite2(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Where are u
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by marwanafrica: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
LOMBARDY:
For me it depends on how and when you asked me the question.
You can ask me "how are you" at the wrong time..I'll just get provoked and irritated grin
do you know aliyu badegi from niger state in any way please?

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Olarewaju89: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
grin grin but if na Dangote ask you the question, what will be your reply?

sleekpro:
What are you doing for a leaving.

What kind of stupid question to ask someone that leaving In this country ??

In naija everybody does almost everything !!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by marwanafrica: 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
No question dey provoke me, the one i am not okay with i will keep quiet, thats all

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
1- Why are you so quiet?
2- Where have you been?
3- Send me something (This is a statement though) (like seriously people should stop assuming I don't need money as well). I earn #19,800 for Pete's sake.
4- When can we meet, can I see you?
5- Why pimples just full your face? ( bruv service year happened to me!).
6- Why are you not a worker in church?
7-Why are your breasts this small? (Bruv I don't owe anyone big boos, you don't like me like this then go away, my breast aren't measures of intelligence, what I have to offer and how successful I'll be!)
8- When last did you have sex? (Is this one high?)
E plenty but make I stop for here.

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures / See Black Snake My Brother Killed Today / Blast From The Past...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.