Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (33260 Views)

State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You / When People Lie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by silverkings: 6:16am On Oct 14, 2019
zicoraads:
Why did you stop going to church? undecided
Why did you stop going to Church
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Galadimabawa: 6:17am On Oct 14, 2019
I struggle to get a one week leave from my boss to travel home, as I get home and as you see me, we greet after greeting the next thing, you as me (when are you going back)? Haaa as if I should just give you a hot slap.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by stanley000: 6:17am On Oct 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Maybe questions they ask, knowing they can't handle the answer. Especially those sexual questions Naija guys love to ask. Answer them and their eye will turn red.

"When last did you have sex?"
"Are you a virgin?"

It is profiling. Next thing they start asking you to borrow them money. Trust me...
and also they ask that just to calculate the level of respect to accord u
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by stanley000: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2019
simbated:
I give you a lift in my car, you start talking, "this your car is nice o, how much you buy am?". You dey craze ni? At least 50% of the people I have given lift have asked this stupid question.
I swears, not only car but anything else at all once u ask me price of whatever I'm holding Chances that u will stand with me in the next 1year is very slim coz I don't hang out with envious lots.

5 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by kelvin21887(m): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2019
I hate it when someone am avoiding asks me "o boy why u nor pick ur call na"?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2019
When are you getting married. I just hate it because some will make fun of me before saying so
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by etukiniini(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2019
Are you Married? What do you do for a living. As if they want to marry for you, or offer you a job.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Tapout(m): 6:34am On Oct 14, 2019
COdeGenesis:
Most of these babes and guys claiming they get angry when asked a certain question, it actually depends on who asked the question,when and how the question was asked

are u minding them ..it's not today people started posting for "likes"

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by bnsheikh(m): 6:38am On Oct 14, 2019
Are you sure?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Mcreloaded(m): 6:51am On Oct 14, 2019
Where are you.
When you receive a phone call and the first thing you hear is where are you

Any person that asks you this question is evil and wicked because he or she has bad plans for you.
Wicked fathers and mothers, uncles and auntie's are the worst of the lot .
When this question is asked and you give a honest answer just know they want something from you.

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by akdjr(m): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2019
How was your night?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by joseph1832(m): 7:08am On Oct 14, 2019
Olarewaju89:
Since you are not a Christian, you won't understand the question. Because christ have don a lot for me. Thanks
who asked you?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by ucheihemere: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2019
When people see you without your car. The next thing you will hear is where is your car? I hate that.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Grimmx: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2019
UndauntedYOCA:
1- Why are you so quiet?
2- Where have you been?
3- Send me something (This is a statement though) (like seriously people should stop assuming I don't need money as well). I earn #19,800 for Pete's sake.
4- When can we meet, can I see you?
5- Why pimples just full your face? ( bruv service year happened to me!).
6- Why are you not a worker in church?
7-Why are your breasts this small? (Bruv I don't owe anyone big boos, you don't like me like this then go away, my breast aren't measures of intelligence, what I have to offer and how successful I'll be!)
8- When last did you have sex? (Is this one high?)
E plenty but make I stop for here.

Wahala for who nor get problem oo grin cheesy
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by EgunMogaji2: 7:32am On Oct 14, 2019
This one is easy.

For me it’s “Why would you leave America and move back to Nigeria?”

Also, “Why are you driving Korope?”

angry

2 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by cejaypriesty(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Prettychichi21:
what are your likes and dislikes ?.like seriously do people still use this line in getting to one another better? undecided
People can answer any question no matter how lame it sounds if they really like the person asking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by DeHumbleTboy: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2019
You have gotten a new girlfriend and forget me.

Chaii God no give me insecure girl I beg you in your name!
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by sauceEEP(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2019
When did you give your life to Christ ? angry Are you a born again?? angry angry
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Youngsage: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2019
That should be "How much did you buy it?" when the person obviously has no interest in buying it at all.

Another should be "You couldn't even call me since, you just forgot me, abi?" whereas I was the one who actually reached out to you to check up yet you greet me with such accusatory questions. undecided
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2019
"How far"

What on earth did you send me that you asking how far? This question annoys me like damn, all my friends know this. It's either I don't reply you or as you what you sent me, or correct you. Communicate in proper English pls!

"What do you do no, where do you work"

Really? I hate this when old friends ask such. How is that your freaking business or did I look unkempt to you? Why wanna keep update on me?

That was how one silly old friends asked me the other day I was going out and I met him at the bus stop. I told him I work for myself that I deal in home-appliances and electronics sales. The next thing he said was that no, that's not female like kindda work, I replied him "that's where I make my money" and walked away. Honestly, I felt disgusted like I should slap him. Meanwhile the silly dude was going for interview, can you imagine. Mtcheeeeeww Ewu
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Tepumping(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2019
When are you getting married na??
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by agbonkamen(f): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2019
Boringdraw1:
When last did you
have sex... Majority of Nigerian guys ask this silly question alot. grin

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by mathoski: 8:03am On Oct 14, 2019
angry[color=][/color] undecided undecided when someone saw what u are doing and still be asking u? Wat are u doingwhen someone saw what u are doing and still be asking u? Wat are u doingwhen someone saw what u are doing and still be asking u? Wat are u doing
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 14, 2019
chudez0147:

Ode!.....( you just 4get me ) ... na common street yan. Na em be say If you dey Street you for don strangle people tire.
Oboy... Na nonsense be dat...
I no see person.... We Neva talk in like 1yr... Immediately we see the greeting na "u just 4get me na"... Oboy that's where the conversation dey end... I go just ignore the person and walk away
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2019
divinevie:
you just 4get me na..... grin
grin grin grin ur testing me
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by wolverine1987: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2019
Are u serious or seriously? Noo I'm playing
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2019
LegendaryArnold:
bro you just forget your guy for here. How far na?

I dey o grin grin grin una no go kill me
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by smartoliver(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2019
If you're in a Nigerian university especially in the south and you were never asked this question or you know nothing about it, something is very wrong grin
tolakush92:
Have you given your life to Jesus

For Bleep sake I gave my life to Jesus several years ago.. Don't ask me again
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Robenna(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2019
Me: Good Evening Ma Ma: Good Evening, Are You Back? Ill Feel Like Killing U
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2019
partnerbizz5:

what's wrong with are u married pls?
it is are you married "now" ? grin
Mostly come from. Those that want to mock you not that they are guinuely interested in you home.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2019
partnerbizz5:

what's wrong with are u married pls?
it is are you married "now" ? grin
Mostly come from. Those that want to mock you not that they are guinuely interested in you home.

Are you married is from intending toaster. But when they add the" now" na them mockers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures / See Black Snake My Brother Killed Today / Blast From The Past...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.