Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333325 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teeboi77: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
ednut1:
remark the speaking

@ ednut1 is there any hope of getting high mark if we request for the remark??and is there no other implication?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Licious07(f): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
Thank you so much. Will do
aderojusanmi:

Hello,

The number is +1 888 242 2100

Download Dingtone app from the Playstore. You will be charged about N1800 for a Canadian number.

Use this app instead of Textnow. Keep retrying until the call connects, usually takes a couple of minutes.

Regards,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Remicynt(f): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
While trying to check eligibility I saw this question plz I need enlightment. I am confused

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
The possibility of getting a higher score in speaking is high as it is a subjective exam. Another examiner will go through and could give you a higher score. So please go ahead and remark.

teeboi77:

@ ednut1 is there any hope of getting high mark if we request for the remark??and is there no other implication?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by teeboi77: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mrsc22:
The possibility of getting a higher score in speaking is high as it is a subjective exam. Another examiner will go through and could give you a higher score. So please go ahead and remark.

ok thank you,will do and get back to the house
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by TrippleJJ: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
Oh No!! But not to worry too much, as I believe if you do as bankyhy1905 as said it will work out.
Don't also forget to take up in prayers.. This isn't the end.. It will end in Praise!!!
ehiremen2002:
Please house help me. I just got a reject for PR application.

I earlier got a mail to upload ECA which I did. And deadline was 23rd December. But before then, I got reject. So confuse now

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by gracechellar(f): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
Topsmamen:
Hi fam! smiley

Its been a minute. Congrats my people! @Ebixxx, @Adunnee, @Bankyh1905, @cutiep, @iaatmguy, @pejuhazel, @Itzchord and everyone who got their PPRs. For those still waiting, let's keep the faith. It will end in praise.

For anyone landing or already in the GTA, let's hook up, let's be friends wink smiley

My apologies to everyone who tried reaching out to me, I'll definitely reply as soon as I can.
OK sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please my people, this questions is (TRULY) for a friend...He has hnd, does that fall under ...."Bachelors degree (three or more year at a university, collge...etc)? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
ehiremen2002:
Please house help me. I just got a reject for PR application.

I earlier got a mail to upload ECA which I did. And deadline was 23rd December. But before then, I got reject. So confuse now
Just do as the more experienced ones have advised, you will be in my prayers. I hope everything works out well for you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ola67: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jesusbabygirl:
Please my people, this questions is (TRULY) for a friend...He has hnd, does that fall under ...."Bachelors degree (three or more year at a university, collge...etc)? Thanks.
No it doesn't..ND + HND = 2 or more degree!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
Tina26:
come down how With people smashing ielts, more sibling points, more awareness, more french tef candidates. Next year won't be funny o. Let people do all they can to increase points
I understand what you are saying. 467 is a perfect score and CRS will definitely come down below it. I believe you are aware that CRs has gone as high as 490 in the past but still went below 440 early this year. People uave always been aware about EE, not all are eligible or ready to face the task. In all, be optimistic and keep hope alive

Shalom

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Queencyco:
It's PPR guys....

Semi Long post alert.

*MY PPR STORY*

If God has said it, it will surely come to pass. It can only be delayed for a while.
I pray that everyone believing God in this journey receives His favour in Jesus Name.

Congratulations, sis.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CanadianBae: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Are you me?!!! Is you me?!! Am I you?!!!
I wrote IELTS five times and went I was to give up, Lagos traffic did factory settings on my thought process.. Congratulations for breaking from IELTS shackles!!!
Smmiles:
After 5 attempts and 1 free attempt, finally kicked IELTS ass.
Didn’t even study for the last attempt cause I was tired of always writing it.
It was expensive having spent 75k five times but hey God dey.
What kept me going was the annoyance of driving through Lagos traffic EVERYDAY!!!! and the BS that goes on in this country on a regular. I was just determined not to be in this country by this time next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hello all, another question here...

Assuming you have an NOI from a province and you accept it, which means your PNP application is in process.

But then a federal draw takes place and you are within the score range, would you be given a federal ITA or the fact that you have accepted the NOI from a province, you can’t anymore?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SpicyP43: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Good day fam. Trust y'all good.
Super silent reader here...
Please I need your counsel.
Background gist:
I got to know about EE from this thread sometime in December,2018. After simulating my CRS point I realised I needed another degree in order to get ITA. I registered for NOUN masters in information technology, with the hope of completing it in a year.
Started the program in January and was able to do all coursework in 2 semesters.
Unfortunately, I couldn't submit thesis on time (closed today cry )- meaning, I'd have to wait till next semester to complete my program. Next semester results is projected to be out by August 2020, which is when I'd be able to apply for transcripts. undecided

Question:
Given the recent state of EE draws, should I take the next BCS (exam in March, results in June), or just wait for the NOUN masters result by August?
Thanks for your consideration.
NB: Under 30, marriage is in the works for 2020 (intend to add spouse after AOR, otherwise I'd lose points)

cc: ednut1 bankyh1905 and others
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MamaHeaven: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
Good Evening All, please help a sister. I want to find out if CIPM (Diploma in Human Resources) can be evaluated by WES in addition to my BSC degree as 2 or more degrees.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CanadianBae: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
There are chances she might get her speaking score upgraded to 7 if she ask for remark. But before you invest the money for remark, calculate your CRS if it's gonna meet-up to the cut off score if it gets upgraded to 7
teeboi77:
Good afternoon great Minds,my wife's IELTS result just came out today and she score 7.5 overall (Listening 8.0,Reading 7.0,writing 7.5,Speaking 6.5) but my a friend said the 6.5 in speaking is bad and will little our chances if we use that also i heard there are some other programs one can still use it for.

I want to seek opinion/advise from experience people on this thread on the 7.5 overall band,which program can we go for to get PR or she might need to rewrite and have a better score in speaker,she's the primary applicant.

looking forward to advise/opinion.

Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
ola67:
No it doesn't..ND + HND = 2 or more degree!
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
This is very incorrect.

alphaNomega:

I've noticed the CRS calculator gives a higher score than the EE website. You will only realise this after you've created your profile. Bollocks angry

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
Your date (month, day) of birth is when your age changes, not just the year of birth.
Feb 2020, you'd still be 30.

Ibukune:
Good day house, i will be 31 by next year april, but i hope to apply before my birthday . When applying in d month of feb 2020, which age will be appropriate, 30 or 31. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Yes.

Goodnigga:
Please guys, can I create EE profile with 6.5,6, 7,7 and be eligible while I prepare for a new one?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adeime: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Yes , CIPM adv diploma is accessed as an additional degree.

MamaHeaven:
Good Evening All, please help a sister. I want to find out if CIPM (Diploma in Human Resources) can be evaluated by WES in addition to my BSC degree as 2 or more degrees.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MamaHeaven: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Adeime:
Yes , CIPM adv diploma is accessed as an additional degree.

Thanks a lot!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibukunstar(f): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Silversurfer1:

No. You need a degree for EE. You can get a study visa if you secure a school for undergraduate studies. Its expensive but you can get a scholarship if you try.
If you're married and your wife has a degree with work experience, she can apply

Thanks pls can OND and a diploma from an aviation school do? Or I have to complete my hnd b4 processing it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
COPR2020:

I understand what you are saying. 467 is a perfect score and CRS will definitely come down below it. I believe you are aware that CRs has gone as high as 490 in the past but still went below 440 early this year. People uave always been aware about EE, not all are eligible or ready to face the task. In all, be optimistic and keep hope alive

Shalom

oga, you got it age alone can knock one off, have read of people on this thread with 10yrs working experince and all the qualifications but age knocked them off not to talk talk of going tru the task. The way am begging my wife to read for ielts alone no one has never begged me to read like that in my life cos she a primary applicant, then to talk of other hurdles one has to pass tru. The guy should just go and be thanking God faith cos his scores would fly i believe

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
I will just draw inspiration from your question to give you an answer. Since you can acquire a BCS certificate by June, I think it's a better option. Contrast that to the NOUN degree which comes later and the added risk that its evaluation could be delayed, due to complications that may arise - sending transcript and secondary verification. So, do what you can now with BCS. Best of luck!

SpicyP43:

Question:
Given the recent state of EE draws, should I take the next BCS (exam in March, results in June), or just wait for the NOUN masters result by August?
Thanks for your consideration.
NB: Under 30, marriage is in the works for 2020 (intend to add spouse after AOR, otherwise I'd lose points)

cc: ednut1 bankyh1905 and others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
I don't know what program your friend is referring to but you could simply go for a remark as others have pointed out.
Also use the CRS tool for better insight.

teeboi77:
Good afternoon great Minds, my wife's IELTS result just came out today and she score 7.5 overall (Listening 8.0,Reading 7.0, writing 7.5,Speaking 6.5) but my a friend said the 6.5 in speaking is bad and will little our chances if we use that also i heard there are some other programs one can still use it for.
I want to seek opinion/advise from experience people on this thread on the 7.5 overall band, which program can we go for to get PR or she might need to rewrite and have a better score in speaker, she's the primary applicant.
looking forward to advise/opinion.
Thanks all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Pwinkle1:
Hello all, another question here...

Assuming you have an NOI from a province and you accept it, which means your PNP application is in process.

But then a federal draw takes place and you are within the score range, would you be given a federal ITA or the fact that you have accepted the NOI from a province, you can’t anymore?

When you get an ITA, it specifies the stream under which you were invited. When one gets nominated, one has to accept the nomination in the Express entry profile (except it is non Express entry). If the nomination hasn't been gotten or you have not accepted it in your EE profile, you can still be invited as a FSW
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mobenjackson(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
COPR2020:

Shalom

490 kee? Seriously sir... When? God o, hear our latent prayers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SpicyP43: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
bankyh1905:
I will just draw inspiration from your question to give you an answer. Since you can acquire a BCS certificate by June, I think it's a better option. Contrast that to the NOUN degree which comes later and the added risk that its evaluation could be delayed, due to complications that may arise - sending transcript and secondary verification. So, do what you can now with BCS. Best of luck!

Thanks!
I was thinking Unilag + BCS evaluation will be more complicated than just NOUN masters.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Smmiles: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
grin grin thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kemyzzzy: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
God's speed came, because i got the golden mail yesterday lol.

Thank you
ebixxx:
Thanks a lot Kemyzzzy!

I wish you God speed in your processing also.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.