Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333459 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
mobenjackson:

490 kee? Seriously sir... When? God o, hear our latent prayers
2 years ago. You can check past scores and see that "what goes up, will definitely come down" howevet, lets do what needs to be done and be optimistic

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
aremso:

oga, you got it age alone can knock one off, have read of people on this thread with 10yrs working experince and all the qualifications but age knocked them off not to talk talk of going tru the task. The way am begging my wife to read for ielts alone no one has never begged me to read like that in my life cos she a primary applicant, then to talk of other hurdles one has to pass tru. The guy should just go and be thanking God faith cos his scores would fly i believe

This journey is not an easy one. I know lots of people with sibling points, but yet to ace ielts

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
SpicyP43:
Good day fam. Trust y'all good.
Super silent reader here...
Please I need your counsel.
Background gist:
I got to know about EE from this thread sometime in December,2018. After simulating my CRS point I realised I needed another degree in order to get ITA. I registered for NOUN masters in information technology, with the hope of completing it in a year.
Started the program in January and was able to do all coursework in 2 semesters.
Unfortunately, I couldn't submit thesis on time (closed today cry )- meaning, I'd have to wait till next semester to complete my program. Next semester results is projected to be out by August 2020, which is when I'd be able to apply for transcripts. undecided

[
cc: ednut1 bankyh1905 and others
From experience, dont put your hope in one basket in this journey especially when NOUN is involved. If you can avoid BCS, I will advise you go for it. What if you wait till August and unfortunately your name is not on NOUN graduation list, it happens. So have plan B

Shalom
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ibukunstar:

Thanks pls can OND and a diploma from an aviation school do? Or I have to complete my hnd b4 processing it

I believe you should complete your HND. HND plus ONd qualifies for two or more degrees
Someone should correct me if I'm wrong. Not sure about the diploma from the aviation school
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kemyzzzy:
God's speed came, because i got the golden mail yesterday lol.

Thank you
Well done! When was your AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm so happy for you!

Kemyzzzy:
God's speed came, because i got the golden mail yesterday lol.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SpicyP43: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
COPR2020:

From experience, dont put your hope in one basket in this journey especially when NOUN is involved. If you can avoid BCS, I will advise you go for it. What if you wait till August and unfortunately your name is not on NOUN graduation list, it happens. So have plan B

Shalom
Thanks!
You meant afford right?
I've seen your moniker on the NOUN thread I guess you're a student as well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
Steather:

When you get an ITA, it specifies the stream under which you were invited. When one gets nominated, one has to accept the nomination in the Express entry profile (except it is non Express entry). If the nomination hasn't been gotten or you have not accepted it in your EE profile, you can still be invited as a FSW
Oh okay, thank you! smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LIFE101: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
Please help out on this

LIFE101:
I work with a company at Ladipo that import tyres from Germany,below are my duties;
a...I make sure the tyres are all offloaded from the container and put into categories i.e sizes
b...I make sure we deliver to our wholesalers and retailers the exact quantity and preference they ordered for
c...I also make sure the clerk issue out error free receipts
d...I also supervise the adequate care of our warehouse at Ladipo (Talking of the utilities as well as the staffs' wellbeing)
e...I also make sure i assign to each driver where they are to deliver goods and of what quantity and make sure the buses are in good shape
My problem is idk if i fall into the NOC 1215 or 0621...Please help out
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LIFE101: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Congrats..Mind sharing the materials u use for studying to my email pls bolamidroyalempire@gmail.com..Thanks
Smmiles:
After 5 attempts and 1 free attempt, finally kicked IELTS ass.
Didn’t even study for the last attempt cause I was tired of always writing it.
It was expensive having spent 75k five times but hey God dey.
What kept me going was the annoyance of driving through Lagos traffic EVERYDAY!!!! and the BS that goes on in this country on a regular. I was just determined not to be in this country by this time next year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by allabs: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
ITA in the bag. Glory be to God and also thanks to you guys, you have all been helpful in a way.

A quick question please

I am getting part of my POF from my dad as a gift deed, do i just submit the gift deed with the transaction details from his account to mine OR after reciept of the funds, i should convert it to Tbills.

Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
SpicyP43:

Thanks!
You meant afford right?
I've seen your moniker on the NOUN thread I guess you're a student as well.
Yea Afford

Yes I am. Was once an option A but its option B now. That school is something else
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaybye: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
It's quite unfortunate @bankyh1904 that this thread is increasingly getting infiltrated by rogue 'applicants' and even more unfortunate that there's nothing one can do to stop it. This same guy you are breaking a sweat for typing all these and exerting so much passion and energy at getting his perceived problem solved, unfortunately yet again, posted the attached screenshot somewhere on Nairaland...

The questions any person will ask from this is how will a once self-acclaimed 17-year old, who gathered 0points out of a possible 110points (No spouse) have enough CRS points to even earn an ITA? Where did he get the job experience required? How did someone who, 2months ago, just "got admission to study software engineering in UofR and who "needs tip and advice on how to put in a strong application" for his study visa the "coming week" suddenly get the degrees he 'evaluated' and got an ECA for which is now the basis for the so-called rejection he justed posted here? Someone somewhere yet again is living that fake life right here on this street. As I always say, this is Nairaland, anything is possible! Lol. He must have lifted someone's post/problem from another thread or website like CanadaVisa, CEEAS, etc and came in here to claim it as his own. But you would ask 'why would any sane person ever want to do that?' For me, I still don't know for sure but people just do it!

I know a lot of people genuinely create new monikers to mask their real ID here but equally, we have some doing same just to ask unnecessary and unreal questions. It's only left for one to just be able to discern the serious applicants here. I could have easily let this pass too, but fooling someone like you, our script-grading comrade? It's a NO!

Well, what I expect of him now is to abandon this moniker, create another and continue from where he stopped, either on here or on another thread.. All the best to him and his fellows.

bankyh1905:
Oh, I see, IRCC didn't get a copy of your ECA and that was the reason for rejection. As I mentioned before, you should try calling and see if you can get an extension on the deadline. Meanwhile, raise another CSE (if you already did before) and apologize for the error of not including IRCC as a recipient in the first instance. State that you have asked WES to do the needful, add the "educational documents" I mentioned before and ask for an extension, so as to give WES time to send the document. In my experience, it takes at least 5 days for IRCC to acknowledge a CSE. So, to be sincere, the deadline may pass. But since you're taking the necessary steps, you should expect a favorable response.

NB: Remember to call WES again on Monday (they need the reminder) in order to be sure it has sent the duplicate copy of your ECA. Raise the CSE NOW!.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jaybye:
It's quite unfortunate @bankyh1904 that this thread is increasingly getting infiltrated by rogue 'applicants' and even more unfortunate that there's nothing one can do to stop it. This same guy you are breaking a sweat for typing all these and exerting so much passion and energy at getting his perceived problem solved, unfortunately yet again, posted the attached screenshot somewhere on Nairaland...

Lol
He might just be a newbie agent looking for solutions to the problems of his gullible clients

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaybye: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
And bros, after you came right into my PM and we spent 3nights sorting this same issue out, you still continued with the same question? You posted it last night, no one responded. You still came tonight to repeat same. Hehe..

What more can I say? It's well with you in this journey and may you find the answers you seek.

LIFE101:
Please help out on this

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaybye: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hmm.. Really! An agent.. that sounds more like it. When confused, they hurriedly rush in here to seek the gurus' opinion. Lmfao..

COPR2020:

Lol
He might just be a newbie agent looking for solutions to the problems of his gullible clients

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by odimbannamdi(m): 12:02am On Dec 21, 2019
CanadianBae:
Guys!!!!! I'm screaming!!!! It's not PPR, it's IELTS!! I am free from IELTS shackles, this is my fifth and last attempt. LONG READ ALERT!!

First attempt (BC): LWRS- 7.5, 6.5, 6, 7 I didn't study because I told myself I'm a native speaker and still not that deep but IELTS had to show me that it's deeper than I thought.

Second attempt (BC): LWRS - 8,6.5,7,7 I was certain I did well in my writing, so I asked for remark for writing and speaking because I was trying to do mama ijebu as per incase they don't increase the writing module, atleast they should increase speaking so that I can have my refund. Sadly, only speaking was upgraded but I was filled regret that I could have gotten an upgrade if I only asked for writing but we move!

Third attempt (BC): LWRS - 8,6.5,6,7 I'm certain my village people came with to the exam hall because I don't how will explain the mistakes I made. Instead of writing True/False/Not given I wrote T/F/NG, I realised this when I was already done. As for the writing, I don't even know what to say.

Fourth attempt (MOD): LWRS -9,7,6.5,7.5 (March 2019) See ehn, at the point of cried when I saw this result because I know I gave in best. I finally passed the almighty WRITING but reading had refused to let me go. Y'all I was tired and the verge of giving up . I just kept the whole thing on hold on and decided to focus on other things.

Fifth attempt (MOD): Trust Nigeria to help you do factory setting on your thought process. After trekking daily for 30 minutes to get a bike to work coupled with traffic and dust, I told myself I need to revise the travelling vision board. So I registered to write on 23rd November 2019 and I just saw my result LWRS- 9,8,7.5,8.5. I have checked the results countless times and even this screenshot in case I see otherwise on the hard copy. I will just change it for them!!!

My CRS score is 478!!!!

I'm no IELTS expert, mean I wrote 5 times to get my desired score but these are the materials I used to study. IELTSbuddy and Jay for speaking, IELTSbuddy, Liz and Ieltsonline for listening writing and reading. For the writing I didn't practice (I mean literally writing essays) I just read tips, read sample essays to get a feel on how to answer.

Now onto the next phase. Please ignore and grammatical and typo errors, I can't be bother to re-read. Common I just passed my IELTS. Lol

This is no ordinary feat.

Ccongratulations, sis.

Meanwhile, how did you arrive at your CRS score?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 12:03am On Dec 21, 2019
Jaybye:
And bros, after you came right into my PM and we spent 3nights sorting this same issue out, you still continued with the same question? You posted it last night, no one responded. You still came tonight to repeat same. Hehe..

What more can I say? It's well with you in this journey and may you find the answers you seek.

He is still waiting for gurus

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Icecreamy: 12:05am On Dec 21, 2019
Jaybye:
Congrats Icey. Such a desirable TL.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by obym321: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2019
CRS score is 465 at the moment, I'm thinking of taking ielts to max out. But my major challenge is listening as I keep getting 8 band in CDT. I noticed I don't do well in MCQs and matching.

Please those that have aced it with 8.5 or 9 in listening can u advice me on the strategy u used ? I am planning to take paper-based soon.

TIA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Icecreamy: 12:17am On Dec 21, 2019
@ TEECANN, Eyesondprice, Lexzi, kaygirl33, debsify, yemblaze, Austinbani, Eraytee, Silversurfer1.
Thank you all. I wish you speedy processing of your application.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Icecreamy: 12:32am On Dec 21, 2019
obym321:
CRS score is 465 at the moment, I'm thinking of taking ielts to max out. But my major challenge is listening as I keep getting 8 band in CDT. I noticed I don't do well in MCQs and matching.

Please those that have aced it with 8.5 or 9 in listening can u advice me on the strategy u used ? I am planning to take paper-based soon.

TIA

Just try as much as possible to be calm through out the test.
When you are given time to study the questions, please ensure you do just that.
Incase you don't get the answer to a particular question, don't waste time trying to figure it out, just move on to the next question because if you allow yourself get distracted with that one you'll end up missing more questions (you may then go back to it when you are transferring your answers)
Also ensure you write all your answers in capital letters.
I hope you find this helpful.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Icecreamy: 12:46am On Dec 21, 2019
ehiremen2002:
Please house help me. I just got a reject for PR application.

I earlier got a mail to upload ECA which I did. And deadline was 23rd December. But before then, I got reject. So confuse now

I had this same issue with my application, but mine wasn't rejected. I was able to get the ECA across the o them within the stated timeline.
Did you raise a CSE immediately to explain your situation?What actions exactly did you take after receiving the message.
I don't know if it's too late to raise a CSE, if it's not, please do that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 1:16am On Dec 21, 2019
��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Goodnigga: 1:17am On Dec 21, 2019
Icecreamy:

I had this same issue with my application, but mine wasn't rejected. I was able to get the ECA across the o them within the stated timeline.
Did you raise a CSE immediately to explain your situation?What actions exactly did you take after receiving the message.
I don't know if it's too late to raise a CSE, if it's not, please do that.
Didn't you guys upload ECA before?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LIFE101: 5:04am On Dec 21, 2019
C'mon bruh dont be like this i sure respect u enough nah to wnna trade words wid u or even c u as one of dem 'i too sabi'...I appreciate u taking ur precious time to work things out for me buh it wont be a bad idea if i seek others view on this issue as i wldnt want to hv issues with NOC thing...I rem telling u how i feel abt the NOC and i rem thanking u for your time as well buh c'mon dnt be this way
Jaybye:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 5:07am On Dec 21, 2019
My Passport Submission Experience at VFS Lagos / Process Update
[ Primary source @Joo2018 part 7 https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/338#77600812. Updates based on personal experience on the 20th of December 2019. ]

I had some worries regarding the number of each document for families and I didn't find direct answers on the thread (maybe, I probably did NOT search properly) hence my decision to make this update to assist others.

Documents remain the same:
a. PPR mail [TWO copies. One copy EACH for the PA and Accompanying spouse]. N/B: I made coloured copies.
b. Filled height and eye colour charts (from the PPR mail) [TWO Copies as above]
c. Original International passport for each family member (i.e: Including children as applicable)
d. TWO (2) photocopies of each family member's International passport. N/B: They only took One (1) photocopy of my passport and that of my wife, but took the Two (2) copies for each child. This is because the earlier submitted photocopies of my wife's passport and mine which we were given back after Biometrics with our Biometric slip was used. (So, if you still have that, just ONE more photocopy will suffice for the Parents).
e. TWO (2) passport photographs in CIC specifications for each family member.. N/B: We used Studio 24. Only Hard copies required. Write Full name and Date of Birth on the back of only ONE of the two signed photographs of each family member.
f. Signed VFS consent form. N/B: I stressed myself printing this out, yet they simply used the VFS consent form we earlier submitted during Biometrics, which we were given back after Biometrics with our Biometric slip. We were only told to change the date on that form to the current date.
If you choose/have to download one, here is the link on their website: https://testliftcdn.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/-/media/project/vfs_uk/shared/pdf/consentform.pdf?la=en&hash=E6BBD1B4E595999AA60D1C770EC07E8E2840A5D1
g. Cash: NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED if you submit your passport(s) for transmission at the same VFS Office where you did your Biometrics and still have the slip/documents issued to you after Biometrics.
If submitting at a different center, you pay N7,430 per family member plus N760 ONLY for SMS. [Example: For Family of 4; (N7,430 x 4) + N760 = N30,480. Ensure you bring as close to the exact amount as possible as no change will be given (I paid N30,500 and didn't get my N20 change grin .
i. Depending on the instructions contained in your PPR mail, you may include a Filled IMM0008 with or without a Filled IMM5406. N/B: Follow the instructions in your PPR mail [However, some say filling form IMM0008 is optional and to be filled only if your family composition changed. For me and my house, we chose to follow instructions as we don't want to hear they (CIC) changed their minds because we refused to hear word grin ]

VFS Global, LAGOS (Canada Visa Application Centre, First Floor, Manor Hall, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Lekki Phase I). Google Maps was accurate.

1. Show your passport at the entrance and enter.
2. Climb the stairs to the First floor. Enter the Canada Visa Application Centre.
3. Tell the security by the entrance you are for passport submission and he will give you a slip. N/B: Please specify the number of passports you are submitting, so he indicates it while issuing the slip.
4. Sit on the chairs in front of Counters 1 and 2.
5. When your slip number (which will have a T as the last letter before the numbers - I guess indicating passport Transmission) is called, meet the attendant and give him/her your documents. He/she will arrange and put them in a RED bag.
6. You then go to Conter 5 to push your number to Counter 6.
7. Go and sit in front of Counters 6 and 7. This is the bank section. Get your cash ready.
8. When your number is called, go and pay and take your receipt.
9. Go and sit in front of Counters 8, 9 and 10. This is the Submissions section. N/B: This is particularly important as I relied on the announcer loudly calling out numbers that were displayed on the screen, and did NOT sit in front of these Counters. Wrong decision in the Submissions section; as they said they called all with T slip numbers (without the public address system) sited in front of the counters to submit their RED bags and I didn't hear as was waiting for my number to be displayed on the screen and announced loudly as they did in the previous sections.
10. When your number is called, go and submit.
12. Collect your receipt with a tracking number.
13. Go and continue your travel preparations.

I hope this helps someone.
Again, all credits to @Joo2018.

UPDATE:

My Passport Collection Experience:

Took about 15 to 20minutes.

Process:

You drop your receipt you were given when you submitted your passport(s) at COUNTER 2 then sit in front of counter 1&2 and listen carefully for your name to be called (not through the Public address system, but by the person at counter 2).

You walk up, acknowledge receipt of the passport(s), then SMILE as you are handed your package.

65 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LIFE101: 5:08am On Dec 21, 2019
And it is a crime to seek ideas from those who understand and know things more than u??C'mon let's always think before we drop comments on here it sure will do us lots of good bruh...If u know or understand better and peeps ask for ur opinion the best u can do is render the help and if u cnt u juz shut up and let people that know help out...LOL
quote author=Nedu2144 post=85090560]

He is still waiting for gurus

Lol[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 6:12am On Dec 21, 2019
This is not applicable if you did biometrics at the same place and if you had your biometrics slip. Learnt this, this past week and it's also on CiC website. I didn't pay anything. Thanks for sharing.

ebixxx:
My Passport Submission Experience at VFS Lagos / Process Update

g. Cash: N7,430 per family member plus N760 ONLY for SMS. [Example: For Family of 4; (N7,430 x 4) + N760 = N30,480. Ensure you bring as close to the exact amount as possible as no change will be given (I paid N30,500 and didn't get my N20 change grin .

I hope this helps someone.
Again, all credits to @Joo2018.

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 6:36am On Dec 21, 2019
Very true @bekayy!

This is even stated on the VFS website under the "Submit passports and other documents tab" in the "Apply for a visa section" https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/apply-visa

However, the attendant did NOT know this and insisted I paid (wrote the amount on a copy of my passport and sent me to the Bank section).
At this stage of the process, I decided to give unto 'Ceaser' what he ignorantly demanded and go on my way. After all, this is Nigeria.
Hopefully, in Canada, rules will be applied properly and people in such positions will be made to follow their organization's own policies.

Nonetheless, I advise anyone with the strength to argue to insist on this (refusing to pay) and give feedback to the house on the outcome. Maybe, I was just unlucky to meet an uninformed agent.

This is from the VFS website:
"Submit passports and other documents
If you have received a notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport, you have either:
Applied online as E-app or;
You are a Permanent Resident applicant whose application has been finalized and now requires to submit the passport.
You’ll have to submit the additional documents and/or passport, along with the request letter issued by the IRCC Office, at the Canada Visa Application Centre of your choice.
You’ll have to pay a Package Transmission service charge while submitting additional documents and/or passport at any Canada Visa Application Centre, unless you visit the same Canada Visa Application Centre where you had initially submitted your biometric information and have not previously submitted additional documents and/or passport to support your current application."

bekayy:
This is not applicable if you did biometrics at the same place and if you had your biometrics slip. Learnt this, this past week and it's also on CiC website. I didn't pay anything. Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rinzylee(m): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2019
Who has a READING or LISTENING remark Testimony here? Please share oooooo and encourage a brother. But if anyone thinks it's not possible, keep your unbelief and negativity to yourself for now. I beg you in the name of whatever you worship bikoooo.....

My IELTS yesterday

Listening 9,
Reading 6.5,
Writing 7.5,
Speaking 8.5

First attempt and possibly only attempt!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 7:23am On Dec 21, 2019
Hello @rinzylee!

I have read about a case where someone's listening score changed after EOR, so it is NOT impossible, only very rare.

@dammysanmi:
Former Scores: LRWS- 7.5,7.5,7.5,8
After EOR: LRWS- 8.5,7.5,7.5,8

Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/255#53295711

I wish you the best!

rinzylee:
Who has a READING or LISTENING remark Testimony here? Please share oooooo and encourage a brother. But if anyone thinks it's not possible, keep your unbelief and negativity to yourself for now. I beg you in the name of whatever you worship bikoooo.....

My IELTS yesterday

Listening 9,
Reading 6.5,
Writing 7.5,
Speaking 8.5

First attempt and possibly only attempt!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.