Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1332615 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by liftedkris: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2019
Mrsc22:
Pm me.

Done ✅
Please respond
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by liftedkris: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2019
Hi I couldn’t join the group. It is saying “try again later, could you please add me? I sent you a pm
TraderM:
I just created a WhatsApp group for Nigerians who just started their Canadian relocation process and may have questions. Please the group is not for by-standers, if you do not want to contribute so others can learn from you don’t join, it is strictly for those who have started their process learnt one or two things and willing to help others too. You must have started Wes or registered for IELTS to qualify to join the group. If you have done any of this, join the group. https:// chat. whatsapp. com/ HNWRwiNNtcn40eCVGxrVP9 (hint: copy the link, close the space and join the group)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by liftedkris: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2019
TraderM:
I just created a WhatsApp group for Nigerians who just started their Canadian relocation process and may have questions. Please the group is not for by-standers, if you do not want to contribute so others can learn from you don’t join, it is strictly for those who have started their process learnt one or two things and willing to help others too. You must have started Wes or registered for IELTS to qualify to join the group. If you have done any of this, join the group. https:// chat. whatsapp. com/ HNWRwiNNtcn40eCVGxrVP9 (hint: copy the link, close the space and join the group)

Kindly add me on the group. The group invite link is not working
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by benizu(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2019
copy the link and close the space it will work

liftedkris:

Kindly add me on the group. The group invite link is not working +4915215355636
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by liftedkris: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2019
benizu:
copy the link and close the space it will work

it doesn’t work. It is asking me to try again later. Just add me up if you can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Cryptomania: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
Be careful about this watsapp group thing to avoid getting ban by the moderators.
TraderM:

Ok will add you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jannyfranc: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Apart from *Employment reference* letter,what other documents does one need from his/her employer for EE? Before I resign from my current job,I want to get everything I would need from my employer. Kindly advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Jannyfranc:
Apart from *Employment reference* letter,what other documents does one need from his/her employer for EE? Before I resign from my current job,I want to get everything I would need from my employer. Kindly advice

Although you don't necessarily need to submit them, it's best you get copies of your payslips or salary certificate (the latter is only necessary if you are paid in cash)

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jannyfranc: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Thank you[quote author=Silversurfer1 post=85127050]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Dinma. I remember you. You will testify somehow. I do not have any suggestions but by GODs grace you will pull through. Keep holding on.

Dinma27:
I can't hold it any longer embarassed embarassed

Please any suggestion? Heeeeelp!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Dinma27:
I can't hold it any longer embarassed embarassed

I wrote the BCS exam and didn't pass one of the modules. I was hoping to be in the pool with increased point in January but now I'm confused. . Rewriting that module is next in March and result to be out in July before WES evaluation. I'm pained. I'm not good with maths at all or calculations thats why i haven't considered CIMA... I'm seriously looking for alternatives even though i will still write the failed module..i just want to keep progressing with this process while at it. I'll be 31 in a month's time. Spouse has only Bsc...

Please any suggestion? Heeeeelp!!
Sorry about this. Just retake it and also have a plan B like CIMA or BTEC. You can overcome CIMA with determination and God. It will definitely end in praise

Shalom
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by odimbannamdi(m): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
ChiefVal:

In your life, don’t ever consider using ICAS to evaluate, trust me, you will have large regrets!
Unless of course you have free 1 year to wait.

What is the role of ICAS? i thought we should use WES for evaluation of our results?

Please enlighten me.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by odimbannamdi(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
PLSHELEP:
This PPR hustle is by the grace of God. The patience is on a whole other level and many other things stay stagnant because of the wait.

Haven’t been on here for a bit, but I’m in about 5 WhatsApp and 2 Telegram groups and it feels good to see people shout PPR from time to time.

Right now, I’m sitting in my car waiting for my Mokalik to come totori my kickstarter as the thing is showing itself. Money to buy new car is stuck in POF, even if extra money Dey sef, na to Dey manage till God answers our Canadian prayer.

Many other things also on a lowkey. God will make it end in praise. Amen!!!

How many others are in my sort of situation?

When exactly are we supposed to show POF? i thought it is until we get ITA?

Me and wifey are looking to begin the journey by January by writing IELTS General, but the entire POF never pure.

Hope it wont pose a problem?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
odimbannamdi:

When exactly are we supposed to show POF? i thought it is until we get ITA?

Me and wifey are looking to begin the journey by January by writing IELTS General, but the entire POF never pure.

Hope it wont pose a problem?
No it wont; however, you need to visit page 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bibjok(f): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
Stencil:
Hello Taiwo. Welcome to this thread.

1. You have to rewrite IELTS for a better chance at securing ITA (Invitation to apply).
You should aim for 8777 , with 8 in Listening.
You mentioned not wanting to write IELTS again, maybe you could highlight the areas you are struggling with and we could point you in the right direction. For example, if you struggle with the writing module, reach out to Johnnybravo1990
If you struggle with Listening and reading, use youtube and check out some tips here.

2. I know you asked about PNP but if you have age and degrees (the more/higher the better) on your side you could shoot straight for Express Entry instead of going the PNP route.

3. Please make Page one your "bible"

4. A summary of the process

Pls do anyone have any idea on paper based application, kindly put me through.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lynniebabes(f): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hello good day. I’m thinking of going for express entry . I have msc econs. I’m in my late 20’s. Married with two kids. My husband is not interested in writing ielts. And he is not willing to travel yet. So how do I increase my points. I have not written the exam yet. Kinda scared. Can anyone help please. I also have a valid Canada visa which will expire soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hello @Ibukune!

The person who did my wife's Uniport PG transcript charged us N5,000 to facilitate the verification. However, the fee of N15,500 payable to the school's (Uniport's) account is MANDATORY for PG transcript verification. So the total I paid was N20,500.

Ibukune:
Hello house, pls who has a contact to Uniport, Wes sent a mail to them over weeks now but they are yet to reply, pls help a brother. The person who want to help is charging 25k just to reply the mail, that luxury of money isnt available for now. Pls help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ananne: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
Please is it compulsory to send a copy of your IELTS results to IRCC. I saw the option of sending free copies to some organisations but I didn't choose any. I am in the pool already. Just thought of it after reading the exchanges regarding ielts in the last few pages.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibukune(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
ebixxx:
Hello @Ibukune!

The person who did my wife's Uniport PG transcript charged us N5,000 to facilitate the verification. However, the fee of N15,500 payable to the school's (Uniport's) account is MANDATORY for PG transcript verification. So the total I paid was N20,500.

Thank you sir, I will be grateful if you can link me up with the contact of the person involved pls. My number is in my profile. I will really appreciate if you can send me a whatsap message. Thanks sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
ananne:
Please is it compulsory to send a copy of your IELTS results to IRCC. I saw the option of sending free copies to some organisations but I didn't choose any. I am in the pool already. Just thought of it after reading the exchanges regarding ielts in the last few pages.
after ita you would submit it as part of required documents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mia21: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hi guys, PLEASE I NEED URGENT HELP. So I got an ITA yesterday. 1 minute I was almost raising the roof with my loud voice until I saw that while creating a profile, I omitted a name from my international passport.
(1)Please how do I correct this mistake
(2)How long will it take to effect this change.
Thank you guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SapphireFort(f): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
Dinma27:
Please where can i get the occupations in demand in Alberta and the process of showing interest. Somebody help
check their website
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MumofTwins2017: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Someone please help with this.
My passport will expire in 6months time and I want to renew it. Incase the new passport isn’t ready and I am issued PPR, can I submit the old one at VFS for stamping then travel with the old and new one when it comes out?
Or raise a CSE and upload the new one even if the PPR mail has been sent?
Thanks guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
IRCC would request a new PP when your visa is ready... you must have at least a year validity on your PP as at issuance of your visa...proceed with the current one and raise CSE for the new PP when it's ready.

MumofTwins2017:
My passport will expire in 6months time and I want to renew it. Incase the new passport isn’t ready and I am issued PPR, can I submit the old one at VFS for stamping then travel with the old and new one when it comes out?
Thanks guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by QueenJoeffrey: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
can a thesis course be evaluated? without transcript, just a letter of attestation from a known university
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MumofTwins2017: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Alright thank you.
Eraytee:
IRCC would request a new PP when your visa is ready... you must have at least a year validity on your PP as at issuance of your visa...proceed with the current one and raise CSE for the new PP when it's ready.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SoftWorking(f): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
odimbannamdi:

What is the role of ICAS? i thought we should use WES for evaluation of our results?

Please enlighten me.

Thanks

There are different bodies who do this evaluation (ECA); WES, ICAS and so on. Like how we have NECO and WAEC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
His name is Johnbosco (johnbosconlems@yahoo.com).

Reach out to him, try to meet with him and use him ONLY if you feel you are comfortable with him.

He did ours and we had no issues.

Ibukune:

Thank you sir, I will be grateful if you can link me up with the contact of the person involved pls. My number is in my profile. I will really appreciate if you can send me a whatsap message. Thanks sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
You can actually start renewing anytime you're within six months to expiry, which I guess is already the case for you. PPR can come at any time grin

MumofTwins2017:
Thanks guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
There was also another successful adoption here: someone legally adopted her niece https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/157#73642049

WeAreDLucky1s:

Sure! - It is possible. - But you MUST LEGALLY ADOPT or claim legal adoption for him and he must be less than 18years prior to adoption and, he must not be more than 22years to add him to your profile as accompanying/dependent child.

You cannot count him as family member without the legal process. It has some complication also, but since you are out to do good, that shouldn't discourage you, rather, your love for the child should spur your desire to go all the way.

I hope this has been helpful. And, I'll like to thank you for viewing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MumofTwins2017: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
I can smell PPR very close grin
amaya21:
You can actually start renewing anytime you're within six months to expiry, which I guess is already the case for you. PPR can come at any time grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.