Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1330884 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chanceux: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2019
shygunXs:

So, that's even smaller than I said. Now, with the regular 3600 average ITA per draw, how many draws can be done this year? Just 5 draws. I just hope this isn't the reality.

With the way Sask is dishing out PNP to covet the remaining ITAs into their own province, people with 300+ CRS are jumping over those with a comfortable 458-9 to get ITA through EOI and additional 600points.

They should just create a special draw for PNP nominees

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by andreT(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hello guys.

You are all doing a great job.

Please I want to know if anyone has upgraded their ACCA certificate on WES before. I did F1 to F3 before. And got an unfavorable evaluation. I have completed up to F9 now.

I was so impatient and I submitted the new transcript with the old certificate... because ACCA said I would have to wait for three months, and WES rejected it as the same thing.

I want to retry again with the right transcript and certificate.

I just want to confirm that somebody has done it, and I am not attempting and impossible task.

Thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canadamyhome: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
ednut1:
send a pm.
I sent a pm too. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hillony: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ChiefDaddy1: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
chanceux:

Chop knuckles bro....*Order anything, on me!*

This is what I have been thinking since......PNP should have a special draw

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Startup00: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Good day Sir’s/Ma, I graduated with a BSC in Public health and will love to enrol for a health related Diploma to increase my Point. Kindly suggest health related diplomas.

Secondly, I will be glad if any one has an idea if British Council has Health related diplomas that can increase my point.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by daybour: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Please can someone send me the link to a Nigerian only September AOR group if there’s any.

Thank you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by FloraEC(f): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
AmNuhRegular:

Lol, alright
Thanks a lot. It's a lot of money that would probably cost me years to save up so I wanted to be sure because I usually hear of fails and denials and stuff like that
You want to leave me and run undecided.
I thought you're my fwnd cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by opeoyek: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Take a bus going to oshodi or ikeja inside and alight at ikeja along. Cross to the other side of the road using the pedestrian bridge and board a bus going to ojota. From ojota, take a bike to the office address
hillony:
Good day house,

Can someone help me with the best route(s) to take via public transit for one who is going from either Egbeda or Ikotun to the MOD IDP's place at 3 Ade Ajayi Street, Off Zone A4 Pako Bus stop, Ogudu G.R.A?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jjohndoe83: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
blissnenye:
Please any Ottawa VO NIGERIANS ONLY WhatsApp group. I would love to join
PM me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oge966: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pwinkle1:

Please check out Page 1 of this thread, there should be some guidance there.

Thank you for your response.

I have checked and saw that I can use WES for evaluation of my degrees.

Would you advise I proceed with the evaluation now even when I have not written my Ielts exams?

I plan writing the Ielts exams in three months time and I don't want the delay associated with getting WES results to affect the entire process for me.

Thank you as I expect your feedback
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
oge966:

Would you advise I proceed with the evaluation now even when I have not written my Ielts exams?

I plan writing the Ielts exams in three months time and I don't want the delay associated with getting WES results to affect the entire process for me.

Yes, you should proceed with your evaluation now, especially if your certification is from a Nigerian institution as there’s a longer lead time.

There isn’t really any correlation between ielts and evaluation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WaleCanada: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
oge966:

Please start the wes immediately.

Also, if finance is not an issue, please reconsider 3months plan for ielts. If you could do that earlier, why not.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chanceux: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
ChiefDaddy1:

Chop knuckles bro....*Order anything, on me!*

This is what I have been thinking since......PNP should have a special draw
cheesy Na so brother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Edmontonlad(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dear Lady Marshall,

I know you might be busy but could you please reply my mail? Na beg I dey beg. Emabinu. Bikonu.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
From Egbeda.. take a bus heading to Ikeja inside. Drop at the last bus stop and take another bus heading to Ojota. When you get to Ojota..use the pedestrian bridge to the other side and take a cab going to ogudu. Tell the cab man you want alight at Pako bus stop. Then ask those around for MOD office. I think there are shuttles at the Pako bus stop to their office directly.

All the best.

hillony:
Good day house,

Can someone help me with the best route(s) to take via public transit for one who is going from either Egbeda or Ikotun to the MOD IDP's place at 3 Ade Ajayi Street, Off Zone A4 Pako Bus stop, Ogudu G.R.A?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oyukuwife: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Please anyone who went to Delta state university I need help want to send my transcripts to Wes and am in Lagos I need a contact in exams and record. Thank you in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maxxyfruit: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Good evening, please does anyone know the quickest cost effective way to get and send transcript from Obafemi Awolowo University Ife to WES.
Please your help is needed urgently.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DeeCan: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hello ednut1, please can you throw more light on this indeed monster? I experienced the same issues as jesusbabygirl post-AOR. Will appreciate any solutions you proffer.
ednut1:
. Forget about job bank. Use indeed monster etc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
DeeCan:
Hello ednut1, please can you throw more light on this indeed monster? I experienced the same issues as jesusbabygirl post-AOR. Will appreciate any solutions you proffer.
they are job sites. Google them- indeed, monster, careerbuilder etc. U will get more responses when you have ppr

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jamela(f): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hi all,

I have all my WES documents now. And I have IELTS band score 8 which expires in December this year. The only issue is I don't have the funds to show ready yet. Can I submit to enter the pool without the money in the bank just yet? I plan to get the money immediately I am invited to apply (ITA) by the Canadian authorities.

Also would I be required to still have a valid IELTS result after I have been invited?. Example: my IELTS expires 6th December 2019, and I am invited to apply November 15th 2019, would I still need another IELTS test result?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jemidun: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
You can try it with the right certificate and transcript. I am aware that you can print your certificate through myACCA, but you need to complete that ethics module.
ACCA will send the transcript directly. Also in your request, you can ask ACCA to also send your certificate. They will send both.

andreT:
Hello guys.

You are all doing a great job.

Please I want to know if anyone has upgraded their ACCA certificate on WES before. I did F1 to F3 before. And got an unfavorable evaluation. I have completed up to F9 now.

I was so impatient and I submitted the new transcript with the old certificate... because ACCA said I would have to wait for three months, and WES rejected it as the same thing.

I want to retry again with the right transcript and certificate.

I just want to confirm that somebody has done it, and I am not attempting and impossible task.

Thanks for your response.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Rooneyx(f): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
WP Anyone. I need help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DeeCan: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Thanks boss, well appreciated.
ednut1:
they are job sites. Google them- indeed, monster, careerbuilder etc. U will get more responses when you have ppr
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
chanceux:

Exactly what I was telling someone when Saks started dishing out PNP..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oge966: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pwinkle1:

Yes, you should proceed with your evaluation now, especially if your certification is from a Nigerian institution as there’s a longer lead time.

There isn’t really any correlation between ielts and evaluation.

Fantastic! Thank you.

Please do have an idea if Microsoft certifications will earn me more points and if yes, how do I go about evaluating them?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by TYPOP(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
Please I need some clarifications.

After completing my PR application online, is it immediately I will be required to upload all the supporting documents?

Today is the last day for me to complete my application. I have intentionally not clicked on submit because I am still waiting for one more document.

If I click on submit and fail to upload all the documents required today (60th day), is the application void?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oge966: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
WaleCanada:

Please start the wes immediately.

Also, if finance is not an issue, please reconsider 3months plan for ielts. If you could do that earlier, why not.

Thank you for the advice.

Finance is not the issue but I need more time to prepare for the exams so I can get good results except you have an idea of how I can fast track it and still achieve my goal of getting good results?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
please i just need more light on this, as regards this sask PNP, if you have invested your money in mutual funds for over 3 months prior to sask PNP ita, will this be accepted as POF or it has to be a liquid cash in your account over the stated period?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hillony: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
yemblaze:
From Egbeda.. take a bus heading to Ikeja inside. Drop at the last bus stop and take another bus heading to Ojota. When you get to Ojota..use the pedestrian bridge to the other side and take a cab going to ogudu. Tell the cab man you want alight at Pako bus stop. Then ask those around for MOD office. I think there are shuttles at the Pako bus stop to their office directly.

All the best.

Thanks a lot Yemblaze. I was able to get there and in time. I needed to check out the route and be certain of its location before my test day inorder to organize my movement properly when the day comes, and this direction came in real handy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.