Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,073 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1330871 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mbhs139(m): 1:11am On Feb 01, 2020
Queenbeloveth:

Please respond to my mail temmyayanfe@gmail.com

Honestly, I didn't receive any email from you. Would've responded if I had.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mbhs139(m): 1:27am On Feb 01, 2020
NaijaGoingMaple:
Sorry if you were offended by my comment on your selfless service.

For those that may have any issue with using the mobile phone, once the document is uploaded, click on the fill and sign icon, then provide relevant info like your name, etc. You can click the textbox, and provide your name, ref No, as well as giving same info under the field name on the right. Click continue.

However, it's easier using a computer.

Then, include the fax number and click send.

Yes I was, but that's that about it. Apologies accepted.
You see this thing actually started on Monday. I was on tweeter and I saw someone begging a guy on tweeter to direct him to an agent who can help him on how to process Canadian PR, and I was like "what...in this age and time...with the amount of information out there?!" And that's why I've decided to help people on this journey. I'm not the type that get to the top and push the ladder down or take it away. So, I asked this guy to DM me and I'll send him some documents. You can't believe the number of DMs I had, over a hundred! And they were all appreciative. They never knew it's a DiY - Do it Yourself thing. Agents have jeopardized some people's chances because of filling in wrong information, my cousin is an example- wrong date of birth.

For those that have sent their certificates to me, God willing I'll send everything, I mean the first batch, latest by Monday morning. Reason is some are having issues attaching the documents to their mail. So, hopefully they'll get it done by the weekend. Once again, my email is walebalogunk@gmail.com. There's nothing in this for me other than just to help. No be only me go dey inside this scorching cold grin grin. All of us must freeze together. Right now, it's minus 12 degrees in Milton, and I gat no choice, I must go work, and I don't drive yet.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olaniyisal: 5:58am On Feb 01, 2020
Has anyone received Ghost update before getting biometrics request or MEP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 7:15am On Feb 01, 2020
Yes it is ‘two or more certificate’

yengi:
Good Evening efam, please my WES ECA Summary came out as Bachelor's (4 years) and college-level certificate (one year). can i choose the "two or more degree option on my ee profile?
Kindly assist.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dkberen: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2020
olaniyisal:
I know of someone that did. Its normal. It shows that your file has some ongoing activity
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 7:52am On Feb 01, 2020
Adorably savage grin grin grin Thank you for the assistance you're rendering, especially to those bound to be misled by the so-called agents. God Bless!
mbhs139:

There's nothing in this for me other than just to help. No be only me go dey inside this scorching cold grin grin. All of us must freeze together. Right now, it's minus 12 degrees in Milton, and I gat no choice, I must go work, and I don't drive yet.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2020
It means your application is being worked on. For most people, it comes immediately after MEP/BIL.
olaniyisal:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SirKastic(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2020
( plus am a bini girl, abroad is in our blood) this part had me in stitches.. I can relate �. Congrats and Dómór

eryosa0:
My people ppr just droooooooped. Mehn this feeling is something else, i can finally breathe.
I'll be back for the full and very long long story which i started writing last year grin grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2020
Good morning Fam'

Quick question please.

After getting PR, if I meet another PR in Canada and we fall in love and want to marry, how does that work?
And what are the possible implications (if any)?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2020
otunoba1:
God of awesome wonders!

It’s PPR fam...

AOR- 25 OCT
FSW - O
VO - I don’t know
2 ADRs - IMM5475 and RPRF

It can only be God.....I can’t sleep again
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by emmatrack(m): 10:23am On Feb 01, 2020
Itzpearlz:
Good morning Fam'

Quick question please.

After getting PR, if I meet another PR in Canada and we fall in love and want to marry, how does that work?
You stand a chance of winning CAD100m grant grin cheesy tongue cool

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ocon: 10:38am On Feb 01, 2020
Pls how can I get police clearance certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2020
passionate2019:

Thanks guys, So I don't have to wait for the traditional wedding_White wedding. Uploading the marriage certificate from Registry is good to go.

For POF, I already have a dollars saving account that has more than enough for tow person. But was thinking if that could be issue. As I only have three deposit from when I had the account open last year in November.

Marriage certificate from the registry is acceptable.
Can you explain the source of funds? If yes, attach an LOE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PwityMiwa: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2020
Good morning All, Please i received my ECA from WES but they stated that my date of birth differs from that on my CERT for my WAEC, please what should i do cos i have already corrected this date of birth issue with WAEC, still dont know why they verified wrong date to WES. Can i still use it like that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SunshineD1: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2020
Ocon:
Pls how can I get police clearance certificate?

Search for PCC on this thread or inspector Moshood. If you read the previous page, someone shared a woman's contact for this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Graceee: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2020
Pls anyone with Federal university of Owerri (F.U.T.O) contact for WES. or can someone send by self with hellofax??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 01, 2020
Itzpearlz:
Good morning Fam'

Quick question please.

you marry noni. Nothing happens to your pr. So you dont wanna fall in love with a nigerian based in nigeria abi. Hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
you marry noni. Nothing happens to your pr. So you dont wanna fall in love with a nigerian based in nigeria abi. Hahahaha

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Thanks for answering
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2020
emmatrack:

You stand a chance of winning CAD100m grant grin cheesy tongue cool

Lol smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Itzpearlz:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Thanks for answering
marriage is not a priority for oyinbo and those 9ja guys with pr there. People prefer common law partners more. Men are now wise abroad due to unfavourable divorce laws . If you can still fall in love while in nigeria please do. With all the bills in canada it will be hard to carry over 3m to nigeria to marry o. Single ladies be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
marriage is not a priority for oyinbo and those 9ja guys with pr there. People prefer common law partners more. Men are now wise abroad due to unfavourable divorce laws . If you can still fall in love while in nigeria please do. With all the bills in canada it will be hard to carry over 3m to nigeria to marry o. Single ladies be wise.

Over 3m to Nigeria how please?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
Stephanie09:

No , you don’t have to. I had just my first and last name too and all was okay. My evaluation was with ices too. It is not a problem at all.

Please i want to use WES, whats the difference between WES & ICES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Itzpearlz:

Over 3m to Nigeria how please?
flight plus wedding costs in nigeria. Wont you spend more than that

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Itzpearlz: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
flight plus wedding costs in nigeria. Wont you spend more than that

Lol okay cheesy
God is for us a provider. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by YesLadyN: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hello House,

Glad to make my first post here and congratulations to all those who’s had PPR.

Please who here has used CES of University of Toronto for their ECA? What was the experience like?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olasworld(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
wolexy07:
I did not go there. I went to Records. The person that checked told me there was no mail or post. Any progress?

I plan to get there next week
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by QueenJoeffrey: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
Congrats!! May Canny Favour you
When was RPRF requested?

otunoba1:
God of awesome wonders!

It’s PPR fam...

AOR- 25 OCT
FSW - O
VO - I don’t know
2 ADRs - IMM5475 and RPRF

It can only be God.....I can’t sleep again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by otunoba1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
RPRF was requested on January 13, though I had paid and raised CSE for same since November and got acknowledgement that receipt has been added to my application but I no fit argue so I just attached again on the placeholder that came with the request.

Stayed on ‘we are reviewing’ for 2 weeks before it changed to not applicable on Tuesday, followed by a GU immediately.

Eagle landed last night and we are so grateful to God.

AOR to PPR - 96days

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Uchboggy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Gurus in the house please is it possible that someone’s ielts results (MOD) to be mixed up or exchanged with another person’s.

I’m asking because a friend of mine that scored very high in her first mod ielts (except reading) , retook the test because of the reading , practiced so hard for the whole test, was very very confident after the test that she aced the whole test this time. But when the test results came out yesterday she go 6.5 6 6.5 7 LRWS

Personally I could vouch for her listening because I saw her practices and she would have told me if she was in any doubt of her performance after the test. I personally don’t believe it’s her results whether it is possible or not

Anyone please share your experiences
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Uchboggy:
Gurus in the house please is it possible that someone’s ielts results (MOD) to be mixed up or exchanged with another person’s.

I’m asking because a friend of mine that scored very high in her first mod ielts (except reading) , retook the test because of the reading , practiced so hard for the whole test, was very very confident after the test that she aced the whole test this time. But when the test results came out yesterday she go 6.5 6 6.5 7 LRWS

Personally I could vouch for her listening because I saw her practices and she would have told me if she was in any doubt of her performance after the test. I personally don’t believe it’s her results whether it is possible or not

Anyone please share your experiences

Honestly she needs to just take a break get her self together and write again..I’m sorry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adeken2020(f): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hi everyone
Please am new here,i really need someone to guide and help me with step by step for the canadian express entry processes.thank you please email me at adebisikehindeadetola@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Adeken2020:
Hi everyone
Please am new here,i really need someone to guide and help me with step by step for the canadian express entry processes.thank you please email me at adebisikehindeadetola@gmail.com
read page 1

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.