Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1336111 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2020
Gshun:
please who knows the estimated time for VFS Lagos from PPR to COPR?
3 to 4 weeks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2020
etrange:
Hello Everyone! My name is etrange

I'd like to share my landing gist even though it is coming way too late. I came under the weather after my arrival but I'm perfectly fine now!

Thank you guys for everything!
Welcome home! lol @the dropping beans

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by majamisile: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2020
etrange:
Hello Everyone! My name is etrange

Thank you guys for everything!
Congratulations etrange, may Maple land be good to you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by majamisile: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2020
Gshun:
Its PPR finally
Full story coming soon
Congratulations to you. We await your full story so that evangelist yemblaze can grade to you according and also adorn you with her shekere dancers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by safex(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2020
etrange:
I don't need to mention that I littered the entire airport waiting hall with beans as I was walking.
I can't stop laughing baba elewa grin grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Betap: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2020
kingkhalil:

See y’all in Canada. If you are coming to Edmonton or are in Edmonton already, holla at your boy!..

Congratulations kingkhalil..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Betap: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2020
Gshun:
Its PPR finally family, praise be to God. Please do not give up on this process

AOR 13th Oct. 2019
VO sydney
OINP outland
PPR 27th FEB 2020

Full story coming soon

Congratulations...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ans123: 11:49am On Feb 28, 2020
It's PPR!!!

IELTS (first and only attempt): MAY 4TH, 2018-LSWR 8,8.5,7.5,7.5

SPOUSE : MAY 4TH 2018, LSWR 8,7,6.5,7.5

WES : AUGUST 3RD 2019

SPOUSE WES : 21ST AUGUST 2018

CALCULATED CRS: 469 (CRS dropped to 464.I lost 5points in September 05, 2018 and almost again in September 05, 2019)

PROFILE CREATED AUGUST 5TH ( I was anticipating August 7th ITA)

(Draw on August 7th did not hold until August 12th and the CRS was 466. I was scared,devastated  but hopeful. Birthday was a few weeks away- September 5, hence my apprehension) But alas on August 20th- 8days after the draw of the 12th and  the last B2B draw of the year, CRS draw came smilling at 457. I was elated !!!

ITA: AUGUST 20, 2019

AOR: SEPT.17TH

MEP/BIL: SEPT. 30TH

1P2: JANUARY 6TH

ADR: JAN. 8, 2020( ENTIRE PAYSLIPS FOR DECLARED DURATION OF PRIMARY NOC) I initially submitted last 6months payslips, maybe the VO missed it.
ADR SUBMITTED JANUARY 11TH

PPR: JAN.27TH 2020

PP SUBMITTED: JAN. 29TH

COPR: FEB. 27TH.AOR TO PPR : 132DAYS

VO: OTTAWA

NO OF APPLICANTS: 2

Key Take-Aways:
-Start the process of your ECA early enough, this almost cost me my ITA due to birthday approaching.
-NEVER write IELTS before your ECA is ready.
- Before creating your profile, go on Youtube and type "How to Create Express Entry Profile". There are loads of videos to guide you. The success of your application depends a lot on how the info in your e-APR matches with the information you fill Post ITA. Avoid mistakes when creating your profiles.
-Always get a second eye to proof read your application.
-Screen grab/shot all pages of your application pre and post ITA. This helped me  identify a mistake I made while filling info under personal historyAs you gather  your document start attaching/merging them.
-Don't wait until the day of submission before attaching/merging to avoid merging wrong files.
-If you receive an ADR, don’t forget to click next; provide electronic signature and then click transmit. I almost missed this.
- If you are not sure of your NOC, please share it here and let people cross check for you.
Use IELTS Academic Reading for practice , it prepares you for anything IELTS General  Reading would bring.

I have been on this journey since February 2018, not cause my score was low but because Unilag took the bulk of the time. From the 5 months strike prior the 2019 elections to almost 7months waiting for WES verification. If your expecting your verification from Unilag, please ensure you visit the school at least once a week- usually Tuesdays or Thursdays.

Above all, I must say the Grace of God found me.My application was not perfect . I remember one of those doubting episodes I had about submitting the correct application, but a spirit within me told me "why would you need to submit a perfect application when you have a perfect God." After that I found peace. That said, please do your best to submit an error free application

Special Shout out to @newmum0618, between us we exchanged about 14 emails on NOC match . Thanks for your patience even while you were on your sick bed.
@McStan Shout out to you bro. God bless you richly
Topsmamen big shout out to you always.
To newbies, always read, read and read!!! This thread is a pot of GOLD!!!

71 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by VicStix: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
UNILAG insists they have not seen any mail from WES for the verification of my documents. However, WES insists they have sent it. It has been 2 months now and my application is still hanging. What can I do please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by capri2019: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
You can ask WES to send your documents through FedEx. But you ll be required to pay the costs. Your documents will arrive UniLag in days.
VicStix:
UNILAG insists they have not seen any mail from WES for the verification of my documents. However, WES insists they have sent it. It has been 2 months now and my application is still hanging. What can I do please?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bakola: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hello all,

Please help with the actual address the Proof of Employment should be addressed to as my employer is states they do not address process to whom it may concern letters.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mobenjackson(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
VicStix:

Why you slept on this for so long? abeg holla at WES to use intl courier service for your verification to be sent, follow up with contact us/calls and you should get an update for the payment ($85CAD) on your dashboard soonest.

Save yourself the headache biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PreciousRuby(f): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
That is the way o. I am sure they will see it soon. Mine took over 2 months.

VicStix:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by etrange: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
safex:

I can't stop laughing baba elewa grin grin cheesy

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by etrange: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
majamisile:

Congratulations etrange, may Maple land be good to you!

Thank you so much!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by etrange: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Debsify:
Welcome home! lol @the dropping beans

Hahaha.... that shit wasn't funny.

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
etrange:

Hahaha.... that shit wasn't funny.

Thanks a lot!
welcome home grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by etrange: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
ednut1:
welcome home grin

Thanks Mr. ednut1!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eagles92(m): 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
House, please I need your help.

I am processing my reference letter for OINP, and surely IRCC too would require one.

Please how do i go about addressing it?

Should I address it to "To Whom"?

Should I just address it to IRCC and use the same document for OINP?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by flgd: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
@Eagles92... I used to whom it may concern without any issue.
It's also handy as I used same letter for ircc after ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eagles92(m): 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
Thanks bro
flgd:
@Eagles92... I used to whom it may concern without any issue.
It's also handy as I used same letter for ircc after ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Canny20fam: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hi fam, please help review my NOC 2112
• Train other personnel to perform laboratory procedures assays
• Analyze chemical compounds or substances
• Test quality of raw materials and finished products
• Develop, improve or customize products, equipments, formulas, processes or analytical method
• Evaluate new technologies method to make recommendations regarding use
• Prepare solutions for product or testing
• Monitor operational procedures in technical environment to ensure conformance to standard
• Investigate questionable test results
• Compile and analyse test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose malfunctions
• Purchase laboratory supplies such as chemicals when supplies are low or near expiration date
• Confer with the Quality Control Biologists and engineers to conduct analysis of research project, interpret test results or develop nonstandard test.
• Direct, coordinate or advise personnel in test procedures
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Greatteejay: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good day folks,

Please I am applying for federal skilled trade program to Canada. I am certified in aluminium fabrication with a registered company in Nigeria with 5years experience in same field.

I was told by a friend Canada only accept certificate from a recognized technical school in Nigeria, here's where my confusion came from...

Please I want an advise from an experience person to guide me on what documents exactly is required.

I already took my IELTS and passed and my ECA is also under processing which I believe would be out in a month or so...

Please help a brother��

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
ans123:
It's PPR!!!

B

CALCULATED CRS: 469 (CRS dropped to 464.I lost 5point

Special Shout out to @newmum0618, between us we exchanged about 14 emails on NOC match . Thanks for your patience even while you were on your sick bed.
@McStan Shout out to you bro. God bless you richly
Topsmamen big shout out to you always.
To newbies, always read, read and read!!! This thread is a pot of GOLD!!!

Congrats bro.
Sadly all these name mentioned are not replying Dms. embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aggese(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
[quote author=ans123 post=87026247]It's PPR!!!

CALCULATED CRS: 469 (CRS dropped to 464.I lost 5points in September 05, 2018 and almost again in September 05, 2019)

PROFILE CREATED AUGUST 5TH ( I was anticipating August 7th ITA)

(Draw on August 7th did not hold until August 12th and the CRS was 466. I was scared,devastated  but hopeful. Birthday was a few weeks away- September 5, hence my apprehension) But alas on August 20th- 8days after the draw of the 12th and  the last B2B draw of the year, CRS draw came smilling at 457. I was elated !!!

ITA: AUGUST 20, 2019

AOR: SEPT.17TH

MEP/BIL: SEPT. 30TH

1P2: JANUARY 6TH

ADR: JAN. 8, 2020( ENTIRE PAYSLIPS FOR DECLARED DURATION OF PRIMARY NOC) I initially submitted last 6months payslips, maybe the VO missed it.
ADR SUBMITTED JANUARY 11TH

PPR: JAN.27TH 2020

PP SUBMITTED: JAN. 29TH

COPR: FEB. 27TH.AOR TO PPR : 132DAYS

VO: OTTAWA

NO OF APPLICANTS: 2

/quote]

Congrats...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bakola: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
Please help
Bakola:
Hello all,

Please help with the actual address the Proof of Employment should be addressed to as my employer is states they do not address process to whom it may concern letters.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Samgalaxy: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Central Intake Office (CIO)
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Canada
Bakola:
Please help

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by safex(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Yes, to whom would work fine. Feel free to ask me any other question about OINP.
Wishing you all the best
Eagles92:
House, please I need your help.

I am processing my reference letter for OINP, and surely IRCC too would require one.

Please how do i go about addressing it?

Should I address it to "To Whom"?

Should I just address it to IRCC and use the same document for OINP?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Greatteejay:
Good day folks,

Please I am applying for federal skilled trade program to Canada. I am certified in aluminium fabrication with a registered company in Nigeria with 5years experience in same field.

I was told by a friend Canada only accept certificate from a recognized technical school in Nigeria, here's where my confusion came from...

Please I want an advise from an experience person to guide me on what documents exactly is required.

I already took my IELTS and passed and my ECA is also under processing which I believe would be out in a month or so...

Please help a brother��
you need a canadian certification or job offer for FST
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pakodoc: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hello wonderful house members,
Please I’m a newbie here and would like to know how to go about evaluation of my spouses LLB degree . Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.