Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1332372 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PreciousRuby(f): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2020
Please what is the process of getting a passport for a toddler (2 year old). Do I need connections to do this or is it something that can be done easily?

Mamaroon:

NIN is needed for all new passports o, sorry.

If you are in Lagos, for NIN try Zenith HQ, Ajose Adeogun, VI. They did for my 2yr old last month. You need to have or open an account.

There is also NIN registration at the Ikoyi Passport Office..... the queue is not for the faint hearted though...but at least they cannot refuse you there...they are in the same premises as the Passport Office! If they do, just go straight to Servicom to escalate, less than 30 secs walk away, in the next building.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2020
You can also try the Zenith Bank on Admiralty Way (the one nearest the entrance to Lekki Phase 1). It's far less chaotic than the Zenith HQ or Ikoyi but you must get there early as they have a limit of about 20 a day. They'll "strongly encourage" you to open an account if you don't have one. But the crowds are far fewer and the NIN slip comes out in just about a week.

vitrendy4eva:
Not to derail the thread...but has anybody recently processed the new e-passport(Nigerian) for a baby recently? NIS is insisting on NIN registration first, and NIMC has refused to register the baby, saying baby's too young for capture. It's just really annoying.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Moji12(f): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2020
Natalie27:
Thats quite strange as my colleague did NIN for his 8day old daughter at Ikoyi but that place is crazy. You can just go to zenith bank at Ajose but it takes time , i went there on a friday, i wrote my name and was told to return next the friday for capturing and would get my NIN in two weeks. I took my chance and went to Ikoyi.
Good morning house. Please for FSW which exam am i to write? Is it Ielts or Clb then how much is the fee for the exam applicable to the programme. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2020
Dear Poster,

You have not asked a question that we can respond to. Just so that we don't give you a wrong information, please read up on what this thread is about and ask your question again. Someone may be generous enough to respond. Link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Cheers

Moji12:
Good morning house. Please for FSW which exam am i to write? Is it Ielts or Clb then how much is the fee for the exam applicable to the programme. Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2020
PreciousRuby:
Please what is the process of getting a passport for a toddler (2 year old). Do I need connections to do this or is it something that can be done easily?

It can be done easily if you have 2 to 3 hours to spare. Pls see links below for the process/experiences

Fill the form online, pay to bank and print out all requirements and head to Servicom desk in Ikoyi. The immigration website and first link have the requirements for a first passport.

Note that children can only apply for the 5 yr passport....not 10 years.

https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport/110#86587142

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/394#86925004

https://immigration.gov.ng/enhanced-epassport/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2020
Anti Moji, ya still asking the same 'qweshion' that has been responded to. E ma show ara yin na. Lol.

Moji12:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Phil16: 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
monvous:
[ pls check your mail thanks quote author=Theoville post=86798526] The easiest route to relocate to canada is through the RURAL and NORTHERN IMMIGRATION program newly released in the first QUARTER of 2019 by the Canadian government and kick started in NOVEMBER 2019. Not many people are aware of this yet, Many new immigrants choose to live in major cities like Vancouver, Toronto, e.t.c. But the Rural and Northern immigration program helps smaller communities to attract newcomers and support their settlement. This program includes communities in Manitoba, Alberta, British columbia, Saskatchewan e.t.c.
It is the most affordable route because the rural and northern immigration program is:
1. More straightforward and fast
2. Does not require high IELTS score (5.0 is okay)
3. You get a job almost immediately
4. You only require 12 months previous work experience
5. Age does not matter
6. Only 2 years of post secondary education is required e.g OND
7. IT IS NOT BASED ON POINTS (LIKE EXPRESS ENTRY)
To know know or learn more about how you can successfully apply for this program and get your visa within 6-9 months just email me at theoville2022@gmail.com
Please can you create a thread for this program or is there an already existing one? If there is, please share the link.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibelieveinme: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
vitrendy4eva:
Not to derail the thread...but has anybody recently processed the new e-passport(Nigerian) for a baby recently? NIS is insisting on NIN registration first, and NIMC has refused to register the baby, saying baby's too young for capture. It's just really annoying.

Yes I have, did mine at Festac office, my baby was 4wks as at then. And I didn’t need NIN.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Upton: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Moji12:
Ielts exam and evaluate your degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Upton: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
MJKJ:
Anti Moji, ya still asking the same 'qweshion' that has been responded to. E ma show ara yin na. Lol.

Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by vitrendy4eva: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
I'm in Phc, and these people here are something else.
Natalie27:
Thats quite strange as my colleague did NIN for his 8day old daughter at Ikoyi but that place is crazy. You can just go to zenith bank at Ajose but it takes time , i went there on a friday, i wrote my name and was told to return next the friday for capturing and would get my NIN in two weeks. I took my chance and went to Ikoyi.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by vitrendy4eva: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
They said it's a new requirement now
Ibelieveinme:

Yes I have, did mine at Festac office, my baby was 4wks as at then. And I didn’t need NIN.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by vitrendy4eva: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Thanks. I'm in Phc though.
Mamaroon:

NIN is needed for all new passports o, sorry.

If you are in Lagos, for NIN try Zenith HQ, Ajose Adeogun, VI. You need to have or open an account.

There is also NIN registration at the Ikoyi Passport Office..... the queue is not for the faint hearted though...but at least they cannot refuse you there...they are in the same premises as the Passport Office! If they do, just go straight to Servicom to escalate, less than 30 secs walk away, in the next building.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Samuelobiora19(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Moji12:

It is either POF or ITA...Any of this two you write will suffice..Then the fee is #73,000 or #75,000..Wish you success in your exam.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Moji12(f): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
Samuelobiora19:

It is either POF or ITA...Any of this two you write will suffice..Then the fee is #73,000 or #75,000..Wish you success in your exam.
Amen, thanks may God bless you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Moji12(f): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
MJKJ:

lol i v bn going thru the thread but unable to find n i needed to get back to my sponsor that is y i decided to ask.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Moji12(f): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Upton:

Ielts exam and evaluate your degree
thank you i appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DeeCan: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wait...what? POF or ITA exams? Or I am not reading this right? Please tell me this is sarcasm.
I'm guessing you were trying to say MOD/IDP or BC. It's better to ignore or direct people to page 1 than to mislead them ooo
Samuelobiora19:

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tooor.

Jesus is Lord. cry

Samuelobiora19:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Start from page 1. I already posted the link in my first response to you. It will take a lot of your time to get through. You may also have to read parts 1-8 in bits and pieces. Don't be in a hurry. Every information you need is here. It is worth the time and effort.

All the best.

Moji12:
lol i v bn going thru the thread but unable to find n i needed to get back to my sponsor that is y i decided to ask.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Anti Moji, Please collect your 'thanks and God's blessings' back. His response is wrong.

He's either being sarcastic or ignorant. Do your own research.

Moji12:
Amen, thanks may God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ibelieveinme: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=vitrendy4eva post=87186402]They said it's a new requirement now
I did mine to be precise the last week in January and I didn’t use NIN, it’s out already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Pls Deecan, just watch this drama from afar while you enjoy your post-PPR days biko. Lol... What sort of answer do you expect when you want to clarify if you should write IELTS or CLB exams? Of course, her equivalent gave an 'appropriate' response in advising him to write POF or ITA exams. Afterall, own goal is always a goal!

As long as people, deliberately or otherwise, keep ignoring the obvious and persistent calls/pleas/advice to get their facts from page 1, no one should really care (my opinion though) when they get half-baked answers.

My observation is that one can easily make a conclusion, from the type of questions people ask here, those who are serious and ready to live this country.

Let's wait for the next set of funny and lazy questions that are still being prepared to be asked o.

DeeCan:
Wait...what? POF or ITA exams? Or I am not reading this right? Please tell me this is sarcasm.
I'm guessing you were trying to say MOD/IDP or BC. It's better to ignore or direct people to page 1 than to mislead them ooo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AlbertaPikin: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
I’ve seen the tracking number on the Unilag portal.

But it’s invalid on the UPS website. cry
Cannylady:
Log on to UNILAG portal you used to apply, you will see your tracking number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryduke: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Maryduke:
Hello house. Please can I enter NYSC as parttime? I was working full time in a seperate organisation while serving and I am claiming points for that organisation..

Can someone please address this? Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MzPearl1914: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Sister, have you been able to get anything done as regards this. My situation is almost similar to yours. Can I PM you, so you can coach me better?

Thanks in advance. Much love.

Trice2:
Please just a Quick one.

People that has gone through sask pnp or have experience , do you know if anyone has bought TB/FD and used it successfully to apply without the 3months account statement?

Please I need an answer ooooo help a sister
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olalekan9320(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
vitrendy4eva:
Oga has responded, but to add, if you don't mind old passport(only few differences), and you are in Lagos, you can check Festac, or any other place in Nigeria except Ikoyi, Ikeja, Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.