Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329428 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olalekan9320(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Maryduke:

Can someone please address this? Thanks in advance
Are you claiming point for it? It's obvious you are not, then why not just put it in personal history.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hello house,

Its been 9 days I forwarded my results via Hellofax, 7 working days to be specific (25th feb). My account is unchanged, please what could be the hiccups?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hotmomma(f): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Please what do you advise?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Have you tried to contact hellofax via their help center email before harrassing us here? What was their response?

NEROSKY:
Hello house,

Its been 9 days I forwarded my results via Hellofax, 7 working days to be specific (25th feb). My account is unchanged, please what could be the hiccups?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Okewa(m): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
My wife is the primary applicant but both of us intend to write the IELTS exam so as to increase the CRS...is there need for me to also evaluate my certificates?

Pls any other advise is also welcome as we are determined to engage every legal means to get the PR this year. Thanks in advance as I await your response house
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Moji12(f): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
MJKJ:
Anti Moji, Please collect your 'thanks and God's blessings' back. His response is wrong.

He's either being sarcastic or ignorant. Do your own research.

lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Moji12(f): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
MJKJ:
Start from page 1. I already posted the link in my first response to you. It will take a lot of your time to get through. You may also have to read parts 1-8 in bits and pieces. Don't be in a hurry. Every information you need is here. It is worth the time and effort.

All the best.

thank you i will now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
In these days of high CRS, every point counts. You're leaving points on the table if you don't evaluate.

Okewa:
My wife is the primary applicant but both of us intend to write the IELTS exam so as to increase the CRS...is there need for me to also evaluate my certificates?

Pls any other advise is also welcome as we are determined to engage every legal means to get the PR this year. Thanks in advance as I await your response house

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Samgalaxy: 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
You can buy from a registered BDC who will issue you a receipt for the transaction and payment made via bank transfer. You upload the receipt issued by the BDC along with your bank statement showing the movement of money from your account to the BDC. You can include the explanation in your LOE.
hotmomma:
Please what do you advise?

I earlier wanted to invest my pof in treasury Bill's but the rates are very low and I saw somewhere that dollar rates would soon rise, I intend transferring the money to a new domiciliary account I would open but my bank says I have to transfer the money to bureau the change, buy dollars, then pay in dollars to the domiciliary account. My question is, wont VO feel the money was borrowed since I can't get bank statement from the bureau the change.

Please help, give me insights pls

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bezimo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Denov:

You can also go through the Province. PNP route. My CRS is 340, but I got ITA From SINP last year. Though I turned it down because my POF was not up to 3 months.
Just check and see if your NOC is in demand.
Good luck

This should be directed to the person.who asked the initial question.or you should have quoted her or tagged her.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by onyexx: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Good evening guys,

Please i intend to submit my application by the weekend. A question bothering me though is. the one where they asked if i have ever been known by another name. I answered 'yes' because i'm using my maiden name for the application even though i currently bear my married name. Is this right? Just want to be sure before I submit. Or does the question mean did I have a different name before my Maiden name? #confused
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Samuelobiora19(m): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
DeeCan:
Wait...what? POF or ITA exams? Or I am not reading this right? Please tell me this is sarcasm.
I'm guessing you were trying to say MOD/IDP or BC. It's better to ignore or direct people to page 1 than to mislead them ooo

The lady asked a question that does not deserve a reasonable answer...The Bane of most Nigerians is NOT READING..

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
MJKJ:
Have you tried to contact hellofax via their help center email before harrassing us here? What was their response?

Excuse me? Harassing? How is the question has to do with harassment?

Between i messaged them 3 days ago no reply, that's why i came to seek help to know what could be the problem or is their normal processes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
onyexx:
Good evening guys,

Please i intend to submit my application by the weekend. A question bothering me though is. the one where they asked if i have ever been known by another name. I answered 'yes' because i'm using my maiden name for the application even though i currently bear my married name. Is this right? Just want to be sure before I submit. Or does the question mean did I have a different name before my Maiden name? #confused
your passport name is your real name now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
If you ask a question and you didn't get a response, that is a response in itself, don't you think? Nobody here works for hellofax. Ask hellofax what the problem is.

If you are using the services of an organization and you have not received a response as expected, the first thing you do is get in touch with the organization in question and not keep asking nairaland the same question over and over again.

Now that you have clarified that you messaged them and didn't get a response, a simple Google search would probably lead you to an answer that is already on this thread or elsewhere, se you get?

NEROSKY:

Excuse me? Harassing? How is the question has to do with harassment?

Between i messaged them 3 days ago no reply, that's why i came to seek help to know what could be the problem or is their normal processes.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
MJKJ:
If you ask a question and you didn't get a response, that is a response in itself, don't you think? Nobody here works for hellofax. Ask hellofax what the problem is.

If you are using the services of an organization and you have not received a response as expected, the first thing you do is get in touch with the organization in question and not keep asking nairaland the same question over and over again.

Now that you have clarified that you messaged them and didn't get a response, a simple Google search would probably lead you to an answer that is already on this thread or elsewhere, se you get?

I do attend to question here too, as much as i can. I have been in media for long, you can check my profile nobi today. if there is any question you can't answer just skip,we are here to help each other nd i didn't join this place today. From all I have read about WES, doesn't take them that much long to get a fax. so calm down or skip any question you can't attend to, is as simple as that.

Don't try to intimidate me with words, which one be "HARRASSING" again?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
There is a thin line between being persistent and harrassing people with questions. You know how kids will keep asking the same question over and over again just because they can? Yeah, that is what it is.

Just because you respond to others does not mean you are immune to being advised to research yourself.

Don't no one tryna intimidate anyone. Who get time? Just relax and don't repeat the same action. Shikena! Don't let it get you. 'Iz not wot it'

NEROSKY:

I do attend to question here too, as much as i can. I have been in media for long, you can check my profile nobi today. if there is any question you can't answer just skip,we are here to help each other nd i didn't join this place today. From all I have read about WES, doesn't take them that much long to get a fax. so calm down or skip any question you can't attend to, is as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
If I may ask, why would you let a wrong spelling trigger you like that? Ehn? Aye o le toyen...

Go and sin no more cool

NEROSKY:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
MJKJ:
There is a thin line between being persistent and harrassing people with questions. You know how kids will keep asking the same question over and over again just because they can? Yeah, that is what it is.

Just because you respond to others does not mean you are immune to being advised to research yourself.

Don't no one tryna intimidate anyone. Who get time? Just relax and don't repeat the same action. Shikena! Don't let it get you. 'Iz not wot it'

Please don't derail this thread because you don't know my background about internet and research. Also, remember to skip if you can't answer. people like you hide under device then feel they can spew anything without examining their choice of words.Nobody is ur child here or junior
again if you can't help, just leave am.. The question no block your view.
Have a nice day.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

nice to meet you too and don't forget to always research your questions before asking. If not our entire conversation will be a waste wink

NEROSKY:

Please don't derail this thread because you don't know my background about internet and research. Also, remember to skip if you can't answer. people like you hide under device then feel they can spew anything without examining their choice of words.Nobody is ur child here or junior
again if you can't help, just leave am.. The question no block your view.
Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryduke: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
olalekan9320:
Are you claiming point for it? It's obvious you are not, then why not just put it in personal history.
I am not claiming point for it but I am still required to select either part time or full time, hence my question on whether selecting Nysc as part time is okay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Maryduke:
I am not claiming point for it but I am still required to select either part time or full time, hence my question on whether selecting Nysc as part time is okay.
you only served for a month i.e camp. Either omit it completely or use 1 month as per camp. Not everyone served

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
NEROSKY:
Hello house,

I sent a certificate to WES via hellofax while evaluating my credentials and it took a just few days before it was acknowledged. I sent it on 13th January and they completed the entire evaluation on 27th January.

Did you go about it properly? Did you write your ref number on the document before it was scanned and sent?
If yes, I'll suggest you wait a few more days before you message WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Palaexpress: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
NEROSKY:
Hello house,

Hi,

When you sent the fax,
1. Did the first page of your fax carry your WES reference number?
2. Did you receive an email notification informing you that the fax was delivered?
If the answers to the questions above are "yes", you do not need to worry!
Your WES status should read "we are processing a new document..."

Cheers!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Orekelewah: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Have you tried it on DHL's site? I really can't remember the Vendor used for mine, but I remember having issues and trying it on the second vendors site and it worked
AlbertaPikin:
I’ve seen the tracking number on the Unilag portal.

But it’s invalid on the UPS website. cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryduke: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
ednut1:
you only served for a month i.e camp. Either omit it completely or use 1 month as per camp. Not everyone served
Thanks for your response.So I did the one month Camp and upon resignation I went back to complete the remaining six months service year.. So Job A duration Dec 2016 to Nov 2017. Nysc April 2017 to May 2018. I did one month in camp in April and den went back in Dec 2017 to continue serving. How do I treat this?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
Maryduke:
Thanks for your response.So I did the one month Camp and upon resignation I went back to complete the remaining six months service year.. So Job A duration Dec 2016 to Nov 2017. Nysc April 2017 to May 2018. I did one month in camp in April and den went back in Dec 2017 to continue serving. How do I treat this?
state it how it is cos i'm confused right now lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Palaexpress:

Hi,

When you sent the fax,
1. Did the first page of your fax carry your WES reference number?
2. Did you receive an email notification informing you that the fax was delivered?
If the answers to the questions above are "yes", you do not need to worry!
Your WES status should read "we are processing a new document..."

Cheers!!!

"we are processing a new document..."
Yes i did both..
This is the problem, haven't seen we're processing your document.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
haywhy28:

I sent a certificate to WES via hellofax while evaluating my credentials and it took a just few days before it was acknowledged. I sent it on 13th January and they completed the entire evaluation on 27th January.

Did you go about it properly? Did you write your ref number on the document before it was scanned and sent?
If yes, I'll suggest you wait a few more days before you message WES.

Like how many days please, mine is almost 10 days, no words. No change of status

Check what i uploaded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
MJKJ:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

nice to meet you too and don't forget to always research your questions before asking. If not our entire conversation will be a waste wink

All this children sef, i no no who give una phone or Internet. When i create my first account for Nairaland & nairalist i believe say you never get breast.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Orekelewah: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
It's okay. Please let it go.
NEROSKY:

All this children sef, i no no who give una phone or Internet. When i create my first account for Nairaland & nairalist i believe say you never get breast.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin yinmu

NEROSKY:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.