Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1330352 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2020
dyce101:

It’s work permit on arrival tho perhaps Vfs Abuja and Lagos is closed just want to knw if the mail was sent to any one here so I will knw how to address the issue
work permit on arrival No wonder you were scammed easily. Next

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Aimwest(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2020
Hi guys pls I need your advice over WES as I only have a NECO certificate and a plumbing certificate. What should I do please help a brother thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
work permit on arrival No wonder you were scammed easily. Next
Lol so brutal, can’t even sugar coat it for the guy small grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2020
The agent fee you paid has entered voicemail, you have been scammed sir, nothing of work permit on arrival with Canada. Atleast u will learn to research after this. StaySafe and don’t over think

dyce101:

It’s work permit on arrival tho perhaps Vfs Abuja and Lagos is closed just want to knw if the mail was sent to any one here so I will knw how to address the issue

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dyce101(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2020
Eraytee:
The agent fee you paid has entered voicemail, you have been scammed sir, nothing of work permit on arrival with Canada. Atleast u will learn to research after this. StaySafe and don’t over think

Damn you guys aren’t giving me the answer I want leave me and the agent I am asking u if Anyone received sane mail with me

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zigdore: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2020
Hephzibah2018:

Did this person specifically state that they were issued PR last year or that they waited six months post COPR to travel? How do you just assume on such matters when you haven't inquired to know the full story? Is every application processed and finalized within the proposed 6-month duration? Applications can take 3, 6 or even 10 months to conclude. Besides, some people have businesses to tidy up before relocating to Canada.

Let's try to think things through instead of hastily responding to posts.

You just sent in this without thinking properly. I wasn't talking about the processing time. But about the time frame it takes the PR to expire after it has been issued.
Try and comprehend before responding.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lufthansa: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Hello senior colleagues in the house. Please I have an issue I want you help clarify.

Just this morning after I attempt payment of RPRF and processing fee payment which was unsuccessful. I noticed the Continue/ Decline application buttons on my profile disappears.

Can anyone help throw light on what could have possibly happened as I don't understand. I have attempted paying since yesterday with my GTB Naira master card to no avail. I was getting "transaction declined" response. Only for me to try it a couple of minutes back this morning and later see the Continue/ Decline application buttons disappear.

I will appreciate helpful contributions on how to go about this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Zigdore:

You just sent in this without thinking properly. I wasn't talking about the processing time. But about the time frame it takes the PR to expire after it has been issued.
Try and comprehend before responding.
expires approximately on the medicals expiry date. Meaning if you get ppr in 3 months you still have 9 months to leave Nigeria
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2020
Lufthansa:
Hello senior colleagues in the house. Please I have an issue I want you help clarify.

Just this morning after I attempt payment of RPRF and processing fee payment which was unsuccessful. I noticed the Continue/ Decline application buttons on my profile disappears.

Can anyone help throw light on what could have possibly happened as I don't understand. I have attempted paying since yesterday with my GTB Naira master card to no avail. I was getting "transaction declined" response. Only for me to try it a couple of minutes back this morning and later see the Continue/ Decline application buttons disappear.

gtb nairacard limit now 500 usd. Use a dom account to pay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lufthansa: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Thanks bro. I shall visit GTBank in a moment.

My other problem is the Continue/ Decline application button to proceed to the payment page has disappeared ( not displaying on my profile). So for now I cannot proceed to payment. As I don't have the button appear again on my profile.
ednut1:
gtb nairacard limit now 500 usd. Use a dom account to pay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Lufthansa:

Use a dom account to pay or get an Access Bank VISA Card, they issue it instantly in most of their branches (hopefully, you are not in Lagos, Abuja or Ogun State at this time).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Lufthansa:
Thanks bro. I shall visit GTBank in a moment.

My other problem is the Continue/ Decline application button to proceed to the payment page has disappeared ( not displaying on my profile). So for now I cannot proceed to payment. As I don't have the button appear again on my profile.
Give it some time, it will come back.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lufthansa: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Thanks bro
lasignor:
Give it some time, it will come back.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lufthansa: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Not at all sir, not in any of those states. I appreciate your contribution.
lasignor:
Use a dom account to pay or get an Access Bank VISA Card, they issue it instantly in most of their branches (hopefully, you are not in Lagos, Abuja or Ogun State at this time).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by raylady: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2020
Hello People, asking this question for my brother.

I have about 7 years experience but can only get reference letters from my last two employers which are cumulatively 2 years and 10 months. How do I go about filling my work history?
Do I have to wait for another 2 months to apply? If i apply with less than 3 years, will it greatly reduce my points? My current CRS is 484; I am the primary applicant in a family of 2.

Thank you guys for all your help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2020
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Eraytee:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2020
raylady:
Hello People, asking this question for my brother.

I have about 7 years experience but can only get reference letters from my last two employers which are cumulatively 2 years and 10 months. How do I go about filling my work history?
Do I have to wait for another 2 months to apply? If i apply with less than 3 years, will it greatly reduce my points? My current CRS is 484; I am the primary applicant in a family of 2.

Thank you guys for all your help.
wait for 2 months or use nysc experience or get a former supervisor to write you a reference. If you go with 2 years 10 months thats minua 25
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dannishcukie: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
She is in her very early 40s. Are there limitations for this age bracket? Also how best can one in this bracket put up an airtight profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by terryhill: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hello house!

Please can I send my degree statement of result to WES if I have not gotten my degree certificate itself.?

Thanks and stay safe!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lol..

U are so funny oh.

Is it that you dont understand English, so someone will speak ur native lang.

How can anybody get such message,u have been told u are dealing with a scammer. If visa processing is on hold, it ll be written clearly on CIC website self

Nobody can get such message because we are not dealing with scammers.

dyce101:

Damn you guys aren’t giving me the answer I want leave me and the agent I am asking u if Anyone received sane mail with me

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yes you can.

Use hello fax to fax to wes.
terryhill:
Hello house!

Please can I send my degree statement of result to WES if I have not gotten my degree certificate itself.?

Thanks and stay safe!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
It happened to me.

Just give it about 2 hours, the continue/decline option will resurface.

Lufthansa:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by cuteguy201: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Like the yorubas would say, and I quote,
"ori to ba ma je iko, ko de London, o ma je iko yen ni"
Ire oooo!
dyce101:

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dyce101(m): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Thanks allot guys

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lufthansa: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
[Thanks @Ifyonline, it has eventually displayed and payment made.

author=ifyonline post=87987457]It happened to me.

Just give it about 2 hours, the continue/decline option will resurface.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lufthansa: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Thanks bro. The Access Visa Card nailed it.

lasignor:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Zigdore:

Try and comprehend befhore responding.

Oh I did....I thought it thoroughly through and considered the different reasons why he/she may have been in that situation, which may or may not have been under his/her control. You obviously do not understand how these things work outside of your perspective or assumptions....there's more to life than meets the eye. Thanks @ednut1 for attempting to explain further, I can only hope that the message has been received. Obtaining PPR mail after 10 months would only leave a person with about one month to land before medical/COPR expiry. We cannot afford to be myopic in our thinking on this thread, otherwise, no one would be able to help the other. Again, I want to employ you not to hastily respond, particularly with ugly responses, to people....it's better to simply move on if you're unable to render any help.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbaby09: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good morning People!!,

Please any Accra testimonials yet?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jjohndoe83: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
ifyonline:
Lol..

U are so funny oh.

Is it that you dont understand English, so someone will speak ur native lang.

How can anybody get such message,u have been told u are dealing with a scammer. If visa processing is on hold, it ll be written clearly on CIC website self

Nobody can get such message because we are not dealing with scammers.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jjohndoe83: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
cuteguy201:
Like the yorubas would say, and I quote,
"ori to ba ma je iko, ko de London, o ma je iko yen ni"
Ire oooo!
Even to ba we lawani awom alfa, lawani yen ma jabo ni sha.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by michaelf284: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hi bros, please what was the exchange rate at which you were charged by Access bank approximately? Thanks

Lufthansa:
Thanks bro. The Access Visa Card nailed it.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
dannishcukie:
She is in her very early 40s. Are there limitations for this age bracket? Also how best can one in this bracket put up an airtight profile.
for that age only french tef or pnp can get the person ITA. Check the crs tool for points for each age. 30 years it starts to drop

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.