Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1330721 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladykilllar: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Oluwayeminikans:

Speaking was on a different day. Just like your normal quiet speaking exam room just that the examiner wasn't physically present

Hmm thanks i really appreciate.

One last question please, how difficult is the real test compared to the practice Cambridge tests?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Finance1(f): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
I made a mistake while sending my Transcript. I sent my bsc instead of my masters! My masters isnt out yet. Wes has received my bsc Transcript but they are still expecting my masters! What do I do please! I want them to work with just the bsc. Please help!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Josephhh: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
There should be a modify option or just send them a mail ma'am.

Finance1:
I made a mistake while sending my Transcript. I sent my bsc instead of my masters! My masters isnt out yet. Wes has received my bsc Transcript but they are still expecting my masters! What do I do please! I want them to work with just the bsc. Please help!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Oluwayeminikans:

Hi did you have to use a sponsor living in Canada (PR/Citizen) to apply for GCMS? Please state how you went about it.
Thanks.

Please go to caipsgcms.com and follow the steps below:

• Download consent form and fill it, leave the representative details blank
• Click on “order”
• Under Order type, choose Express entry/Pr special $12
• Type of Record request should be “Express entry profile”
• Attach your form and submit.
It takes just about 3 weeks.

I have also used gcmsbuddy but it took them 90days......

9 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Agbeni33: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=Josephhh post=91244112]Hi Adura!

I had similar issue with WES too, all I did was mail them quoting my reference number, and the date my package got there, they replied and updated my profile to waiting for verification. Just do that, and I'm sure by friday it will be corrected and updated.

How did you mail WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Josephhh: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Follow the instructions on this link below, and fill the web form.

https://www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/

Agbeni33:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 12:12am On Jul 01, 2020
Bazbaby:

Thank you. This will sure come in handy for some of us later in the days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 12:17am On Jul 01, 2020
Dear family,

Asking for someone please. Has anyone written with MOD/IDP in Akure recently? And pls help confirm if the Listening there is via headphones? Please, please, please....

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by OliveWalls: 1:40am On Jul 01, 2020
Hello gurus in the house,

First post alert

1. Kindly share your thought on getting a gift deed done for POF pre-ITA. I have a portion of my POF as gift from my mum and the rest from my savings (in a separate USD account). She will be collating savings from her different accounts into her main account, from where she would then transfer to me. What do you think about about getting this done ASAP? I have will be taking the IELTS this month and ECA is already in the works.

2. Will it be best to fix the money after it has been sent to me (PRE/POST ITA) or should I just leave it my account.

3. For my POF, I intend to present the gift deed, bank statement highlighting when she transferred the POF, six months bank statement for both banks (USD and NGR) and the required letter from my banks.

4. Am I missing anything?

5. Does my mum need to swear an affidavit alongside the gift deed?

Thank you so much for you help.
I promise to pay it forward.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bamangar: 5:33am On Jul 01, 2020
Finally they resume..

Happy Canada day

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by muvey10: 6:45am On Jul 01, 2020
Hi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GozyNA: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2020
Longtime no FSW draws or PPR cry

Anyway here’s some summertime photos to keep everyone motivated.

grin

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GozyNA: 7:24am On Jul 01, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GozyNA: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dulles25: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2020
aye88:

Have you paid for the evaluation? Has your transcript been sent to iqas? Until you pay, i don't think your application will be acknowledged. When you open a new profile, it will give you a new file no. You can then upload your documents afresh and order for your transcript to be sent with the new file no. That is if you haven't already sent your transcript with your old profile

My transcripts had been sent to iqas by the school, and an update of delivery by the courier service sent. However, I haven't paid and I don't know if iqas has opened the documents. Will I have to make a request for the documents to be sent again upon creating a new profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GozyNA: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GozyNA: 7:29am On Jul 01, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GozyNA: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2020
Some ice cream � to calm us all down.

May all our prayers be answered soon enough ��

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aye88: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2020
Dulles25:

My transcripts had been sent to iqas by the school, and an update of delivery by the courier service sent. However, I haven't paid and I don't know if iqas has opened the documents. Will I have to make a request for the documents to be sent again upon creating a new profile?

They won't open it because they don't have your file no on record because your application hasn't been submitted. Until you submit and pay, then they can start processing it. I think its best to open a new profile and send a new transcript with the new file no. Because you won't be able to proceed with your application without updating your mailing address.
I sent them a mail before i found solution to my problem and they didn't respond until i figured it out myself to start afresh with a different email address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2020
bishopbusayo1:

This is quite fast o, WES acknowledgement mail just dropped now. Awaiting verification from my school...�

Hi. How did you go about the wes transcript request form that etx sent to you after you got your DDR number? Did your school manually sign on the form? Or did they agree to sign digitally?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Onebase79(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2020
Happy Canada day.
We'll celebrate the next one in Canada by God's grace.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dulles25: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=aye88 post=91256051]

They won't open it because they don't have your file no on record because your application hasn't been submitted. Until you submit and pay, then they can start processing it. I think its best to open a new profile and send a new transcript with the new file no. Because you won't be able to proceed with your application without updating your mailing address.
I sent them a mail before i found solution to my problem and they didn't respond until i figured it out myself to start afresh with a different email address.

[Thank you so much, I was quite clueless, and was thinking of sending them an email. Did you mention uploading documents? Are the transcripts also uploaded on the website besides the ones sent physically? ]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Shindar: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2020
Hello, thanks this is really helpful. I'll like to know if its better using a family member in Canada in terms of processing times. Can I get the notes in less than 3 weeks?
Bazbaby:

• Download consent form and fill it, leave the representative details blank
• Click on “order”
• Under Order type, choose Express entry/Pr special $12
• Type of Record request should be “Express entry profile”
• Attach your form and submit.
It takes just about 3 weeks.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Blehseen: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2020
Hello guys, I am currently applying for WES and I see that there is a suspension on international delivery for recipient(me). It cannot be mailed to me via courier that can be tracked currently but I can select the option of standard mail via Canada post (no tracking)for $10.

My questions are

1.Is there a difference between the hard copy and online pdf version?

2. If hard copy is important ? can I apply for it later since there's no option for delivery
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Agbeni33: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2020
Josephhh:
Follow the instructions on this link below, and fill the web form.

https://www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/

Okay. Is because you said you mailed them that was the reason i quote you.

I wanted to use contact form to send them message before, because my school said my transcript was sent to WES last week. my profile as changed already that they are processing a new document.

When you used the form, which question category did you chose? Was it WES CORRESPONDENCES/ DOCUMENTS or OTHER?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2020
The scene is beautiful...thanks
GozyNA:
Longtime no FSW draws or PPR cry

Anyway here’s some summertime photos to keep everyone motivated.

grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dammie0904: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks for the pictures, we needed that

smiley smiley smiley

GozyNA:
Some ice cream � to calm us all down.

May all our prayers be answered soon enough ��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2020
1. Anytime you decide to do the gift deed before you accept ITA is fine, it can predate ITA if you like.
2. Again, this is absolutely ur choice. If you decide to fix it you should have a fixed deposit/Treasury Bill's certificate.
3& 4. U r on point I think
5. It is not a requirement, a carefully prepared gift deed negates a need for an affidavit. To help some peeps sleep well at night though, they add an affidavit or notarize the gift deed.

Cheers

OliveWalls:

Hello gurus in the house,

First post alert

1. Kindly share your thought on getting a gift deed done for POF pre-ITA. I have a portion of my POF as gift from my mum and the rest from my savings (in a separate USD account). She will be collating savings from her different accounts into her main account, from where she would then transfer to me. What do you think about about getting this done ASAP? I have will be taking the IELTS this month and ECA is already in the works.

2. Will it be best to fix the money after it has been sent to me (PRE/POST ITA) or should I just leave it my account.

3. For my POF, I intend to present the gift deed, bank statement highlighting when she transferred the POF, six months bank statement for both banks (USD and NGR) and the required letter from my banks.

4. Am I missing anything?

5. Does my mum need to swear an affidavit alongside the gift deed?

Thank you so much for you help.
I promise to pay it forward.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2020
Shindar:
Hello, thanks this is really helpful. I'll like to know if its better using a family member in Canada in terms of processing times. Can I get the notes in less than 3 weeks?

The standard processing time is about 30days. I dont think using a family member in canada makes any difference.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Blehseen: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Please guys help me out with this. I'm confused

Blehseen:
Hello guys, I am currently applying for WES and I see that there is a suspension on international delivery for recipient(me). It cannot be mailed to me via courier that can be tracked currently but I can select the option of standard mail via Canada post (no tracking)for $10.

My questions are

1.Is there a difference between the hard copy and online pdf version?

2. If hard copy is important ? can I apply for it later since there's no option for delivery

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by drdams: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Guys how did you get last 6mnths statement for Stanbic MMF? They are saying they can only retrieve from inception till date

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.