Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1330632 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by abiodunn: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks, it's IDP, Abuja
Ehizy007:
Congrats. BC or IDP and what center?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ehizy007: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Okay.

abiodunn:
Thanks, it's IDP, Abuja
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Evening guys, Good Job you are doing here...

My Details

Married
Age- 31years (May 1)
wife -26years (June 4) her sister is in Saskatchewan as PR
Education - Both of Us has Masters
wife's work experience - 2years frontline internship in ACCESS Bank (work duties is majorly that of Teller and other Executive Trainee). she Works in almost all the Units in the Bank within the two years.
Principal Applicant - Wife will Definitely be the Principal Applicant

so My Question is this.
1. Can she use the 2years Work Experience for Express Entry. If yes, what will be the NOC?
2. for ECA, do WES considers the CGPA when evaluating Master or they Just Evaluate Master as Canada Equivalent of masters
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by abiodunn: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
1)Yes,she can claim points for the 2 years work experience with Access but she needs to request for a reference letter to know the content and decide what NOC she most qualifies for. Unfortunately, teller NOC doesn't qualify for EE, but since she has worked in several units, the reference letter will give her a bearing.

(2)WES isn't concerned about your CGPA for evaluation purposes, and most times Masters from Nigeria is equivalent to Masters in Canada except your school isn't accredited by NUC.

Cheers

oginnite:

My Details

Married
Age- 31years (May 1)
wife's work experience - 2years frontline internship in ACCESS Bank (work duties is majorly that of Teller and other Executive Trainee). she Works in almost all the Units in the Bank within the two years.

so My Question is this.
1. Can she use the 2years Work Experience for Express Entry. If yes, what will be the NOC?
2. for ECA, do WES considers the CGPA when evaluating Master or they Just Evaluate Master as Canada Equivalent of masters
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Samuelobiora19(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
oginnite:

My Details

Married
Age- 31years (May 1)

so My Question is this.

I am thinking you should be the Primary Applicant..2yrs work experience won't give her Max points, you didn't put how many years work experience you have but am thinking you have at least 3yrs plus Masters..You have the option of extra 15points from your wife's sister who is a PR..It will end in Praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amanee(f): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Those other duties, what exactly were they and for how long?

But If her experience is not in marketing, there's a fat chance that it won't be relevant in EE. Most branch operations entry roles aside marketing do not count. ET is a title not a job role.

oginnite:

My Details

Married
Age- 31years (May 1)

so My Question is this.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dennyjuff: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
M
oginnite:

My Details

Married
Age- 31years (May 1)

so My Question is this.
So here’s my advice for you . You should be the principal applicant.... assuming you have 3years work experience.
You should aim to max out your ielts that is LRSW 8,8,7.5,7.5 your wife should also try to score 8,7,7,7, at least.. but if she can do better, more points for y’all.
Her experience as FL intern will not work. How do I know.. I have same experience and thankfully I’ve worked elsewhere for three years before so I won’t be using it .. 1)it’s an internship 2)the NOC won’t count so dont gamble. With her sister being a PR, your scores should be tending to 480 or more. Which is a very sexy score. Ngwa goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dennyjuff: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
oginnite:

My Details

Married
Age- 31years (May 1)

so My Question is this.
Also, prepare for and write ur ielts and dive into the pool sharp sharp. Time is of the essence in this journey.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by drdams: 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
oginnite:

My Details

Married
Age- 31years (May 1)

so My Question is this.

You must be the PA. You guys ll still claim 15 marks siblings point. Ensur you max out ielts 8.5 7.5 8.0 7.5 lsrw whilst your wife gets 7 in all so she ll gain the max point for ielts for accompanying spouse.

Ensure you both evaluate your masters and viola! Your score ll definately be more than most singles.

FL NOC is not eligible. Belongs to skill category C

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by awo666(m): 12:13am On Jul 02, 2020
please, I am asking this question regarding proof of funds. My dad bought a land in my name two years ago. the land is valued today at around 3.5m and we plan selling it to finance the proof of funds. please, will I need gift deed for it or I just attach documents showing ownership with my bank account statement?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by smithval(m): 1:12am On Jul 02, 2020
Aduraaola:
Please I need advice. My school (UI)
Sent my transcript
to WES May Through UPS which was delivered June 1st. Since then my profile status hasn’t change from “On Hold we are waiting for your documents” tried calling a few times but nobody ever picks up.

Hi Aduraaola, I had same issue, my document was delivered on the 19th of June 2020.
I asked same question here, someone suggested I mail them via Twitter I did and they responded.
They have confirmed receipt of my documents and My status changed yesterday to WE ARE WAITING FOR VERIFICATION FROM YOUR INSTITUTION.

You can send a DM via Twitter on @wescanada while calling them out.

Something like this via DM
Hi. I am *NAME". I sent my transcript with Wes number 1234567 and it was delivered on 1ST June 2020 with tracking number W123456789 but you’re yet to acknowledge receipt on my profile. Kindly look into this. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by toulzbabie: 1:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Good morning.. please is there a thread for Federal skilled trade worker... thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebere272: 5:16am On Jul 02, 2020
I greet every one here am new to this thread from the Australia thread
I need your input, I just finished my bachelor's of Nursing from QUT, Australia . I am thinking of exploring the Canada PR from here due to personal reasons.
I have read about the NANS, I just want to understand the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 5:22am On Jul 02, 2020
wth was that
Richdee1:

!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Edward8891: 6:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Good Day,

We are a group of individuals living in different provinces of Canada. We are currently researching on how to make your Canada immigration journey the best. The research is focusing on information, tips and body of knowledge crucial from end to end of the process till your FIRST THREE YEARS in Canada. This body of work was initiated to have a central reference point for friends and families that have been asking random questions about this journey once and for all.

We are aware that the majority of the members of this forum have at least a working knowledge of what to do till getting your COPR, we will be brief on this part while we concentrate more on what happens from the day you touch down in Canada. We will dive deep and say it raw as it is, We will give you information as detailed as Name, phone number, Office/Organization addresses, email addresses that will support you till you look back and feel proud about your decision to relocate. You can actually have an idea of your first three months in Canada before landing, this is crucial to your choice of the province you will consider living.

There were quite a lot of things l personally didn't know until months after my arrival some of these things were not even known to my friends and my hosts, not that they were hiding information from me but they just didn't have cause to ask or look into these things. This is experience is consistent with what others have shared with me. You must have heard of how that there's no free money in Canada, how that it is not easy but still people are living are quite comfortable.

This research will open your eyes to all of Canada and believe me, when you are done consuming the submission of this work, you will be in a better position to tell a Canadian about 'HOW TO' even before you land. There are quite a lot of people presently doing fine with their present Job/status, and they are at the junction of questioning if the decisions to relocate is the best, you are probably one of them. We will do our best to give you the answer to your questions. Canada is a land of opportunities.

WHAT ARE YOUR QUESTIONS? WHAT ARE YOUR ANXIETIES/WORRIES ABOUT HOUSING, EDUCATION, CAREER, GOVERNMENT BENEFITS PER PROVINCES& FEDERAL GOVERNMENT,CHOICE OF PROVINCE, FOOD, SETTLEMENT PROGRAMMES, WEATHER, CULTURE etc.

Please send your Questions to truenorthcanada153@gmail.com with your First Name or Nickname if you like, we will trash them with real-life experiences that you can relate to. We are presently collating the questions for this work and it will be nice to have your view.

NB: We will not respond to any question submitted until the entire work is ready for the public consumption. Thank you.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by charlione(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2020
Hello guys, please I am expecting ITA by the next draw due to my PNP nomination and want to start making arrangements for medicals preferably in Lagos. Please advice on what hospital to contact and modalities. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2020
sammirano:
CIIN will change the syllabus next year. This is the best time to get the certificates, people will start falling papers from next year as the past questions won't work anymore.
Please do you know how I can get past questions for certificate level?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2020
Show documents of ownership, documents of sale, proof of payment into your bank account, everything related to the sale etc. I don't think this needs a gift deed because the land is already in your name.

awo666:
please, I am asking this question regarding proof of funds. My dad bought a land in my name two years ago. the land is valued today at around 3.5m and we plan selling it to finance the proof of funds. please, will I need gift deed for it or I just attach documents showing ownership with my bank account statement?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hydra1(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2020
Morning house, please what do you think?
Hydra1:
Please guys, in a case where pof is proceed from sale of inherited property over 3 years ago and the fund has been invested and reinvested severally in fd and t-bills and now in usd dom acct (less than 6 months),
Please what will be the best way to present pof to clear all reasonable doubt as quoted salary may not be able to save up this amount?
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dennyjuff: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2020
charlione:
Hello guys, please I am expecting ITA by the next draw due to my PNP nomination and want to start making arrangements for medicals preferably in Lagos. Please advice on what hospital to contact and modalities. Thanks
Names of approved hospitals in Nigeria are in the CIC website
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Seriah: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2020
Abuja2canada:

There is as telegram group for bcs people which is helpful as all material is there..also @bntech is doing promo or so for tutorial.

Good @Abuja2canada. Please I would like to be a part of the telegram group as well. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2020
oginnite:

My Details

Married
Age- 31years (May 1)

so My Question is this.

Thanks to everyone that responded to me on this.

My concern now is that i might not really have enough time to thoroughly prepare for IETLS exam, so i don't want to keep wasting time and money. she has been preparing now for more than a month and i am hoping and confident that she would MAX out the exam at one sitting. so, what if she max out in the exam and we were able to get a reference letter backing other job role in the two years other than Teller. cos she worked in the Customer service and at a point as a Marketer in that same Branch of the bank. Can we still go ahead and make her the PA?.

My work experience is Teaching(3years)2014-2017 but i am not with education background, currently i work with a Travel company and January will make it 2 years with the Travel company.

So, my dillema is that i dont want to Gamble with IELTS as i can still vouch for her to do well in the Exam than me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2020
If her work experience isn't eligible, then it won't matter if her IELTS is perfect. The problem with her being the PA is that some of those entry level teller / executive trainee roles at the bank are classified as NOC type C, which is NOT eligible for Express Entry.

She should still take IELTS, but it is better if she takes it to add points to the application with you as the PA.

Also you don't need a background in education to use your teaching experience as eligible work experience.

oginnite:

My concern now is that i might not really have enough time to thoroughly prepare for IETLS exam, so i don't want to keep wasting time and money. she has been preparing now for more than a month and i am hoping and confident that she would MAX out the exam at one sitting. so, what if she max out in the exam and we were able to get a reference letter backing other job role in the two years other than Teller. cos she worked in the Customer service and at a point as a Marketer in that same Branch of the bank. Can we still go ahead and make her the PA?.

My work experience is Teaching(3years)2014-2017 but i am not with education background, currently i work with a Travel company and January will make it 2 years with the Travel company.

So, my dillema is that i dont want to Gamble with IELTS as i can still vouch for her to do well in the Exam than me.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by toulzbabie: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2020
eolutosin:
i am not sure. is there anything in particular you are looking for?

Thanks for your response, I'd love to have a detailed understanding of the process..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Fm90(f): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2020
Goodmorning guys. Please has anyone been able to evaluate NIPR with wes at all and what was the outcome.I learnt they usually give transcript and also certificate and statement of result. If anyone has kindly respond please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2020
In this canny Journey, you need to just find time oh. Even if it means you waking up for two hours in the night to read do. It's for a specific time. If she can't get 3 years in any of the required noc, A,B,0 your scores will just be low

oginnite:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amanee(f): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2020
There is no excuse for slacking. Your wife cannot be the PA despite her age because of the work experience. If you need more proof simulate your scores on the CRS tool and whatever you decide is up to you.

oginnite:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2020
sammirano:
CIIN will change the syllabus next year. This is the best time to get the certificates, people will start falling papers from next year as the past questions won't work anymore.
I heard the new syllabus starts this October, it is now five courses for the foundation level not three, how true is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.