Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1335056 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by abiodunn: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Either of them or 0122,if you are in a managerial role. Ultimately, you need to choose the one that aligns with your job duties more.

Cheers.

SandraFad23:
Hello everyone,

I am in the business banking team(Head Office). I am trying to pick out my NOC. I need your advice. My Job Role:

Provide active support in delivering effective & efficient business advisory support to MSME clients (existing and prospective) to foster growth and retention of market share for the Bank against pre-set targets.

1. Support the creation and maintenance of a central (information/ query handling) service point for SME customers
2. Provide seamless advisory services to customers to ensure ownership of Banking business
3. Collaborate with extant stakeholders to resolve all queries from existing and potential
customers effectively and promptly
4. Promote and sell a range of appropriate products and solutions that meet the financial
needs of small and medium business customers. This includes cross-selling additional
products & services to existing customers (during re-active telephone conversations)
5. Provide active support in identifying sales leads for associate company stakeholders e.g.
Vehicle and Asset Finance; Electronic Banking; Trade; Global Markets.
6. Monitor dormancy across accounts and drive reactivation of such accounts where
applicable
7. Montioring of awarded loans to avoid NPL.

I am trying to figure out if I fall under NOC 6235 or NOC 1114. Hope to get a response soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2020
SandraFad23:
Hello Everyone, i am a bit confused. I have a BSC degree in Biochemistry, i have been advised to write CIMA in other to gain another certificate. Please which is better and easier: CIMA, Diploma from NOUN, French Diploma from Unilag, ACCA.
I hope to get a response soon.

Somd10s:
hi, did you find any relevant info on this? It’s a lot of money and it’s going to be taken in November. I need to know if it’s a waste of time or not.

I feel CIIN is the easiest and very cheap (22,500 in total for three papers, 4,000 for membership and 7,500 for study materials) to obtain.
Although the April exams have not been held but they normally have April and October diets.
You should be able to achieve it as it doesn't have calculations and it's multi-choice questions exams for the certificate level.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Voice234: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2020
Checked this today, thanks to the gurus on this thread for their guidance

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ehizy007: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Nice1. Please see your pm

Voice234:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by philaw(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Voice234:
Wow, congrats. What's your Centre? And did you use headphone?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Voice234: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
philaw:
Wow, congrats. What's your Centre? And did you use headphone?

We did use headphones.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congratulations babe....we sud drink to this cheesy cheesy
All the best thru the rest of the journey
Voice234:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by joselekas(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
I got my IELTS results today. Present CRS score 448. Wife scheduled to write IELTS soon.

Who knows about Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program? I want to know about the POF if one is selected.

Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by joselekas(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Voice234:

Nice score. Where did you write yours? I did mine in Ibadan.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Obasanjo280: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:
Lol.. So much unseriousness!!!
your head is okay? I say something that pain me you say am not serious. I no have time for you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Obasanjo280: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:
Yes!! All of us are a follow join to a congratulate you. Order it a CMGS and follow it a up with us at a later someday.
How can I order the CMGS? Is on my application website?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Obasanjo280: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
NaijaGoingMaple:
The Student Visa Thread - Part 17 is open. Click here to visit it. https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/129

Brother thank you I have find it find it but they have close it. This one they are still allowing people to post

Why they put close on the one before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Obasanjo280: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Otoge:

Baba OBJ, which school in Canada i admit am for you? You apply to za school by yourself or person apply am for you? Congratulations Baba, no feel am for sick. After kworona, i go hear am from embassy. Camudan.
Thank you brother I will go to the student thread
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Obasanjo280: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thank you everybody
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Onebase79(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Onebase79:
Good day house, please is there anyone who has requested for a remark recently? How long did it take from when you requested to when you got a response?NB: I wrote with MOD

Mod idp EOR timeline.
Initial results
L 8.5
R 7.0
W 6.0
S 7.0
17th june: Request was initiated
18th june: Contacted Australia to follow up
19th june: Received a mail from idp Australia advising I wait for at least one week to allow the Nigerian office send my request.
23rd june: Received a mail from the Nigerian office that my request has been forwarded to Australia.
24th june: Received a mail from Australia that they've received my request.
2nd july: got another mail from Australia that my case has been resolved.
3rd july: got a mail from the Nigerian office along with a refund form.

I checked online and there was an upgrade in writing from 6.0 to 6.5, other components remained the same. It took 14 days from application mainly because I requested a remark in all the components. I wasn't really expecting much because my word count in writing task 2 wasn't up to 250. I wrote another test on 11th june, but I didn't finish reading. I answered only 37 questions.

Edit
The TRF remained the same
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
joselekas:
I got my IELTS results today. Present CRS score 448. Wife scheduled to write IELTS soon.

Who knows about Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program? I want to know about the POF if one is selected.

Thank you.
the pof is the same as the EE pof. check their website they have a list of about 10 occupations under targeted occupation and about 6 under tech stream. those they have been calling this year have been in 460s to 500 range for non-cec.. the last draw was 471 to 500 for non cec

* The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following priority occupations:

0114 Other administrative services managers
0601 Corporate sales managers
1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
1111 Financial auditors and accountants
3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
0111 Financial managers
1114 Other financial officers
0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c

List of targeted Notification of Interest (NOI) codes

Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by joselekas(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
ednut1:
the pof is the same as the EE pof. check their website they have a list of about 10 occupations under targeted occupation and about 6 under tech stream. those they have been calling this year have been in 460s to 500 range for non-cec.. the last draw was 471 to 500 for non cec

* The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following priority occupations:

0114 Other administrative services managers
0601 Corporate sales managers
1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
1111 Financial auditors and accountants
3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
0111 Financial managers
1114 Other financial officers
0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c

List of targeted Notification of Interest (NOI) codes

Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213

Thanks for your response. My NOC is 2174 so I am qualified for the tech stream.

My main concern is actually the duration of the POF. I have all the POF but some are just a week old. I am tossed between waiting for 2 more weeks before including my new IELTS results - which will take my CRS from 370 to 448 and so increase my chances of being selected for OINP - or doing it now. I don't want my application to be rejected on the ground of POF duration. Meanwhile my POF is 85% Treasurey bill. What do you guys think?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Olami2903: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hi everyone please is there like a subgroup/telegram or other group for lawyers going through the licensing process in Canada. I'll like to join one as i have a few questions about obtaining notes for the NCA exams. Please PM with a joining link or available information. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tmny01: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
joselekas:

Thanks for your response. My NOC is 2174 so I am qualified for the tech stream.

My main concern is actually the duration of the POF. I have all the POF but some are just a week old. I am tossed between waiting for 2 more weeks before including my new IELTS results - which will take my CRS from 370 to 448 and so increase my chances of being selected for OINP - or doing it now. I don't want my application to be rejected on the ground of POF duration. Meanwhile my POF is 85% Treasurey bill. What do you guys think?

For OINP, what is most important is that you have the required funds as at the time the application is being submitted. I also got OINP last year and my POF got complete just a month before getting their notification of interest....the rest is history. My advise, dive into the pool now!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Wow! Very impressive something!!
B I G C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
Voice234:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Agbeni33: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Voice234:

Waoo...this is very impressive.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Seriah: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Abuja2canada:

Sent

Bros. please I no see wetin you send o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Seriah:

Bros. please I no see wetin you send o
Did you send a mail ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Otujodaja: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hello everyone, can I use the CIIN certificate to get insurance jobs in Canada or just to upgrade CRS scores
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iammikun: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hello guys . I’m a new member here and I need your opinions
Got my Ielts result today. L8.5 R 8.5 W 7.5 S 7.0 . This is going to give me a Crs score of 471 . Although I think I did better than the score they gave me in the speaking aspect & I’m considering requesting for a remark so I can max out and boost my score to 474. Do you guys think I should go for it or just leave it ? Is it possible I get a higher score ? Is it possible they reduce my scores too ? I’d really appreciate several responses . Thanks .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by joselekas(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
tmny01:

For OINP, what is most important is that you have the required funds as at the time the application is being submitted. I also got OINP last year and my POF got complete just a month before getting their notification of interest....the rest is history. My advise, dive into the pool now!!!.

I did. Thank you.

How far have you gone with your OINP?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good evening. Please seniors in the house I need your input. During medicals is it advisable to inform them of any history of hypertension for example?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Seriah: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Abuja2canada:

Did you send a mail ?

Sorry. I just did
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mintold(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good evening everyone,

Please, I created a WES profile and indicated that I want my B.Sc certificate evaluated (though, I am yet to contact my school to send the certificate / transcript). Now, I want the WES team to evaluate only my Masters result. I informed WES of this and got a message that the change has been effected but it has been days and my account still shows my B.Sc certificate as being required.

Can I contact my school (post graduate) to send the Masters result?
Will the result be received by WES even though the status has not changed on my profile? WES replied that it has been revised.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dennyjuff: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
iammikun:
Hello guys . I’m a new member here and I need your opinions
Got my Ielts result today. L8.5 R 8.5 W 7.5 S 7.0 . This is going to give me a Crs score of 471 . Although I think I did better than the score they gave me in the speaking aspect & I’m considering requesting for a remark so I can max out and boost my score to 474. Do you guys think I should go for it or just leave it ? Is it possible I get a higher score ? Is it possible they reduce my scores too ? I’d really appreciate several responses . Thanks .
plz apply for a remark. Scores can never reduce...at least I haven’t heard of any . it’d mostly likely increase to 7.5

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.