Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1333692 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemblaze(f): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2019
Hello fam,

Any October AOR Whatsapp group?....Asking for a dear friend.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mumtwins2: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2019
So NYSC is allowed as working ezperince ?

JuneFirst:

It's understandable.
I have checked, so far I only see 2 persons announced ITA. Where will the excitement come from when the hope of many have been dashed in this particular draw? The scores are damn too high!

I can only encourage everyone hoping for an ITA within this year to keep hope alive. I have learnt in this life that there's nothing impossible with God, as long as you do your part the best you can.

In my own case, being close to 40 years, having a masters degree, maxing IELTS with only reading being deficient (7), and with original CRS before nomination at 435, there's no way I would have clinched a Federal ITA within the next one year given the current CRS trend, but you see, I kept hope alive and God came through for me.

What I'm trying to say is this, start early in this journey, try to max out IELTS, get a masters or 2 or more degrees, get minimum 3 years of work experience (if you have less than this please add your NYSC), leave the rest to God and stay positive. A little shift of change with one of the PNPs could just do the trick!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Snowflake27: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2019
My fiance and i both decided to pursue PPR individually. I got ITA in June with 493, he didn't because of IELTS anyways he rewrote his IELTS in September and maxed out his points.
He then updated his profile after the first draw this month, & he was on 476, we were hoping for a draw on the 16th however, that didn't happen.
Then to make matters worse, he turned a year older this month and is down to 473 angry angry angry sad

Hopefully, the next draw favors us, if not we just get married oo & raise CSE

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by heggegg: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2019
Hello guys.
Please does anyone know where I can get an house for rent. Specifically an affordable bachelor (self contain) here at Downtown Toronto precisely anything close to St. George?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2019
There’s nothing to be bothered about, you are post-AOR already and he has 470+ crs which is a surety for draws at the moment. Please go on with your life and enjoy yourself. Las las @bold is still a life-ticket to take. You both are on good course.

Snowflake27:
My fiance and i both decided to pursue PPR individually. I got ITA in June with 493, he didn't because of IELTS anyways he rewrote his IELTS in September and maxed out his points.
He then updated his profile after the first draw this month, & he was on 476, we were hoping for a draw on the 16th however, that didn't happen.
Then to make matters worse, he turned a year older this month and is down to 473 angry angry angry sad

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jimiaries: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2019
I’m afraid not, sorry.

Pwinkle1:

Yes it was, thank you very much! So it’s not a quick fix to my CRS score then. undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2019
I love your faith. It will end in praise inshallahu.

Eraytee:
if anyone should ask me how was my night right now?, i'd say it was full of different thoughts. if you are in my shoes don't be discouraged we will be alright.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2019
perfectgen:
Please, has WAEC started responding to those backlog request for transcripts to be sent to WES?
Likewise is there any veritable referral that can assist in processing it here?

WAEC is no longer needed, I don't think you should bother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2019
This 475 is scary o, hope it really comes down by December

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adunni09: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2019
perfectgen:
Please, has WAEC started responding to those backlog request for transcripts to be sent to WES?
Likewise is there any veritable referral that can assist in processing it here?

WES does not require WAEC anymore

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by OBS18: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2019
Good morning everyone, first time here, I have a CRS score of 472 ATM, I am married but my husband doesn't want to go with me..can I still add him to my application if I get an ITA and convince him to go with me.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2019
OBS18:
Good morning everyone, first time here, I have a CRS score of 472 ATM, I am married but my husband doesn't want to go with me..can I still add him to my application if I get an ITA and convince him to go with me.

Thanks.
yes. But your scores will be recalculated as married . If he has no ielts or eca then it will likely not meet the crs cut off . You can also do spouse sponsorship when you get to canada

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ans123: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2019
Add him as you are applying. If you guys get PR he can join you whenever he likes. He just needs to do medicals, Police Certificate and Biometrics. Also ensure your proof of funds covers for both of you

OBS18:

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2019
ans123:
Add him as you are applying. If you guys get PR he can join you whenever he likes. He just needs to do medicals, Police Certificate and Biometrics. Also ensure your proof of funds covers for both of you

add him When will his eca and ielts be done lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by onyexx: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2019
Good morning all and congratulations to everyone who recieved ITA yesterday.

My unsolicited advice to everyone who is awaiting ITA- if you have done everything within your power to improve your CRS score, then just patiently wait, stop holding your breathe...get busy with something else otherwise the disappointment will keep getting to you. ITA will come when it comes, and you will be thankful for it at that time.

I have personally been feeling bad because I’m on 462 right now, with my husband’s ECA we should be on 472, and to think that we paid for his transcript since July only to be told last month to request another one as it seems the first one was misplaced on the mail. We have paid for another one now which got to WES last week but I have still been very angry about it cause if the initial transcript wasn’t lost, we wld have gotten ITA since September. The anger sef was starting to affect my work...mchew

I guess I’m just trying to encourage everyone to stop feeling agitated by the whole thing...be hopeful yes but don’t put your life on pause cause of this...easier said than done I know....

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jancollins: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2019
Snowflake27:
My fiance and i both decided to pursue PPR individually.
Getting married yhen may be one of your best shot now, considering the time you got your ITA.
Its obvious you are very close to PPR. If you guys are really down for each other I will advice you tie the nut in the lowest key just 6 of you will be fine for that at Ikoyi, get your legal documents and forward to IRCC and you will be fine.
You will eventually have time to call a wedding party the moment COPR lands.

#Mythoughtsooh#

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2019
jancollins:

Getting married yhen may be one of your best shot now, considering the time you got your ITA.
Its obvious you are very close to PPR. If you guys are really down for each other I will advice you tie the nut in the lowest key just 6 of you will be fine for that at Ikoyi, get your legal documents and forward to IRCC and you will be fine.
You will eventually have time to call a wedding party the moment COPR lands.

#Mythoughtsooh#
This is a good option but the fear of AVO is the beginning of ..... grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jancollins: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2019
OBS18:
Thanks.
Add him and do non-accompanying spouse, it wont affect your CRS point, it may not be too difficult to invite him over even if you get there, paradventure he changes his mind later.
IRCC knows you have a spouse with that.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by link2ok(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2019
jancollins:

Add him and do non-accompanying spouse, it wont affect your CRS point, it may not be too difficult to invite him over even if you get there, paradventure he changes his mind later.
IRCC knows you have a spouse with that.

Adding him as a non-accompanying spouse won't affect the scores right? Cos am in similar situation, am at 467 @d moment adding my wife would push me down to 462, how possible is it to bring my spouse?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Freeopod(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2019
yemblaze:
Hello fam,

Any October AOR Whatsapp group?....Asking for a dear friend.

Pm me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2019
Increases the score even
link2ok:

Adding him as a non-accompanying spouse won't affect the scores right? Cos am in similar situation, am at 467 @d moment adding my wife would push me down to 462, how possible is it to bring my spouse?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by link2ok(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2019
kingkhalil:

Increases the score even

How do you mean? My crs score now is 467. When I add my wife with her eca and ielts it's goes down to 462.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JuneFirst: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2019
Mumtwins2:

So NYSC is allowed as working ezperince ?

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2019
JuneFirst:

Yes
Will the indicated salary be the one paid by Nysc or the PPA or both?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by buchito1(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Will the indicated salary be the one paid by Nysc or the PPA or both?
The one paid by NYSC... Allawee
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 1stdami(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2019
COngratulations

JuneFirst:
ITA clinched...
God be praised!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2019
onyexx:
Good morning all and congratulations to everyone who recieved ITA yesterday.

My unsolicited advice to everyone who is awaiting ITA- if you have done everything within your power to improve your CRS score, then just patiently wait, stop holding your breathe...get busy with something else otherwise the disappointment will keep getting to you. ITA will come when it comes, and you will be thankful for it at that time.

I have personally been feeling bad because I’m on 462 right now, with my husband’s ECA we should be on 472, and to think that we paid for his transcript since July only to be told last month to request another one as it seems the first one was misplaced on the mail. We have paid for another one now which got to WES last week but I have still been very angry about it cause if the initial transcript wasn’t lost, we wld have gotten ITA since September. The anger sef was starting to affect my work...mchew

I guess I’m just trying to encourage everyone to stop feeling agitated by the whole thing...be hopeful yes but don’t put your life on pause cause of this...easier said than done I know....
It is well.

Having a job while doing this makes it easier. I believe what you have advised is best.

I wish you luck.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jancollins: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2019
link2ok:

Why not use CRS tool to confirm this, what I know is if your spouse is non accompanying it wont affect your CRS point
Your CRS point will still stand at 467 if you choose the option "Spouse Non-accompaning"
I believe with this, IRCC knows you have a spouse somewhere, and it wont be difficult to invite your spouse incase you want Him/Her join you later.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2019
@ladyMarshal, you got a mail grin
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Graiccy(f): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2019
Please guys i need help with my NOC code. I have try to check but havnt seen any similar one. i hv 2 years experience in 2 diff NGOs (the first been a field work and the second an office work) for HIV, Hepatitis and TB and this is my my JD

 Oversees and supervise the day to day activities of the field team, coordinates team members daily activities on field, resolves all issues pertaining to field team’s activities and operations and ensures well-being and safety of team members at the field.
 Prepares daily work schedule and interview locations and ensures logistics arrangements are in place for daily field work
 Leads teams to designated household and assigns household residents to interviewers for their various interviews relating to HIV and Hepatitis and ensures respondents’ selection is appropriate and proper consenting procedures and documentation are followed by field workers
 Ensures confidentiality of respondent is protected and documentation of procedures is occurring according to the protocol
 Ensures maintenance of data quality, and data collection, collation and transmission take place in a timely manner on all field days.
 Manages and documents anticipated and unanticipated difficulties, documents and reports all adverse events to the supervisor/zonal coordinator.
 Review DTS Proficiency Testing reports, institute corrective actions where necessary, summaries reviewed reports on MS Word and Excel sheets and generate feedback reports for each testing points.
 Provides technical support to the implementation of HIV Rapid Testing Continuous Quality Improvement Initiative (RTCQII)
 Provide technical support to the PCR laboratories and supports VL and EID drive from the clinic to the PCR lab and assist in documentation of data generated.
 Supports in collating daily data of VL and EID sample collection and transfer, result received and dispatched and VL backlogs data to the state office.
 Assist in generating worksheet for VL and EID testing, updating results on LIMS and printing results to be dispatched to health facilities
 Review retesting processes, linkages and documentation on HIV daily worksheet

I also have one year NYSC teaching experience
Please help a sister that has been battling to identify her NOC code
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by link2ok(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
jancollins:

Why not use CRS tool to confirm this, what I know is if your spouse is non accompanying it wont affect your CRS point
Your CRS point will still stand at 467 if you choose the option "Spouse Non-accompaning"
I believe with this, IRCC knows you have a spouse somewhere, and it wont be difficult to invite your spouse incase you want Him/Her join you later.

Thanks for your response. What am asking is how easy is it to bring my wife when I eventually get there? Do you know the process please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
visit the CIC website and go and read about spouse sponsorship its all there for you to read.... its a process that its better if you read it yourself you would understand better than people giving you half baked info.

link2ok:

Thanks for your response. What am asking is how easy is it to bring my wife when I eventually get there? Do you know the process please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.