Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Do Men Think Women Are God Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Think Women Are God Or What? (299 Views)

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Men Think Women Are God Or What? by abuyus(f): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2019
There was dis big sis in my area before she got married.So recently we ran in2 eachoda,we chated & talked abt family cos am also married.I have a boy she has 3 girls dat was hw she bursted in2 tears.Her ordeal! she said it was a friday morin wen her hubby cal her &told her his 2nd wife will b coming to meet her & d next day is dia wedding she was shocked 2 d bone & couldn't ask a question.In d evening d hubby gave sis a jalamia to b worn 2 d event dat it is a matching outfit 4 both wives.Wen asked wht her offence was he said because she didn't give him a boy.She said she couldn't sleep til daybreak.In jst 24hs,she lossed half of her weight,months later d new wife gave birth but guess what it was a girl.Sis almost die but due 2 d gud piple around her & d help of God she was able to pick d pieces &moved on wit her life.Bt come 2 think of it wht do som men take women 4?do u knw hw many women av died due 2 such shocks.Marryin a 2nd wife without any prior notice.Men pls b considerate i couldn't imagine if it were me.
Re: Do Men Think Women Are God Or What? by MadeBlack10: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2019
And the irony is that scientifically it's a man fault that his wife conceived a girl not the woman's own.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Think Women Are God Or What? by Chapter1vs6(m): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Eeya. I feel for her. It's possible the man too was under intense pressure to get a male child.
A male child is priceless

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As US Rapper TI Says He Has Daughter's Hymen Checked Annually / Am Confuse / Please I Need Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.