Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports (45159 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Rajosh(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:
If you are a real niggarrr and you are into bombing

You will know Canada and UK is a dry land
can it be worse than Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
RTSC:
Lucky bastard.

Her wife material potential has increased by nearly 1000 points.

Her DM box would have been overflowing by now
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by RTSC: 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
1StopRudeness:

The green one is very useless...40k and extra change for puff puff and Fanta while u wait...

She probably got the Canadian via express entry.. easy as well if U can go tru the requirements under one year....

The uk is the hardest ... but easy if u can get pregnant for a citizen
That express entry eh.

NA capital dey delay me right now.
Once I gather capital, I go use vex pieces IELTS.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Alvin212(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
YoungFr:

Another one sported grin grin

Bleep off
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Felixausi: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
The green one is most important, can you imagine other two without the green one?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by mercyviv(f): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Once upon a time our economy was comparatively better than those two...once again, it will still happen...so I believe!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by IamCharles123: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dee60:

If Canadians did to Canada what Nigerians are doing to Nigeria no one will go for their passport.

If Britons did to Britain what Nigerians are doing to Nigeria no one will go for their passport.

Stop wishing or praying to get their passports until you have first cleansed yourself.

If Nigerians can do to Nigeria what Canadians have done to Canada, then Nigerians in Canada would even wish to quickly come back home.

Our problems are ourselves. And its deep in the blood.

Sex for grades. Police and wey ya particulars? Sharing of loot by public offers. Systems not working so that they can extort. Who does all these? Nigerians.
Oga Nigeria problem big pass me, dont expect me to solve a big problem i did not create.

Na Canada visa sure pass.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
To get foreign passports na to get money? abeg make she chill

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
RTSC:

That express entry eh.

NA capital dey delay me right now.
Once I gather capital, I go use vex pieces IELTS.

Na money dey delay everyone jare....if u are married it makes matters even worse...

while u gather money...dey try apply for canaduam jobs online via LinkedIn....u could get lucky...once job offer is available..no need for POF again
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
ajl:
Brainless people. While you all suppose to be crying for yourselves. Running to the countries of the same people who took some of your ancestors as slaves, raped and virtually obliterated your cultures and religions, and turned your personality in and out to the point of self-hate.

Dont get me wrong. I have 2 passports and a means to get the third one but to me it's not something to celebrate. Nigerians are surely different beings. Reasons heartless politicians "Bleep" the people right, left, and center because most don't stand or believe in anything. Almost a perfect fit to the description of Lugard.
Baba, you are the boss o. You gat help people like us o. I doff my hat for you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by ajl: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
AfroKnight:
This is what we should do for our kids. Give them better opportunities to excel.

And down the road they become oppressed just like any African-American and Black Briton. Maybe the first generation may pick some of your culture but from the second generation down they will be no different from African-Americans or blacks in Europe who are daily sent to prisons for minor crimes compared to white, some even killed in their home by white cops. And if their population get too much, their "master" could choose to obliterate some of them systematically from the face of the earth.

You all do not know you are under continuous attack in Africa and elsewhere you choose to run. As your master perfectly describe you, most of you only have the power of the Now but not the vision of the future. You are virtually owned because your narratives is in the hands of your master.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by nlPoster: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
1StopRudeness:

The green one is very useless...40k and extra change for puff puff and Fanta while u wait...

She probably got the Canadian via express entry.. easy as well if U can go tru the requirements under one year....

The uk is the hardest ... but easy if u can get pregnant for a citizen

Why do you folks like presenting Nigerians as being morally bankrupt?

It wouldn't be a problem if you didn't castigate others for having the same mindset and also if you didn't boast about being cultural and religious all the time.

Is it really that hard to marry? I'm curious.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by bolayei: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alvin212:

Bleep off
You are a thief
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by ogongogames(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
See low self-esteem...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by nlPoster: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
bolayei:

You are a thief

Your rejoinder makes no sense.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by nlPoster: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
ogongogames:
See low self-esteem...

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by sonofanarchy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:
If you are a real niggarrr and you are into bombing

You will know Canada and UK is a dry land
Asia sure pass
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by checkedout: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
johnmartus:
I wonder what is going to do in UK. If you use your money purchase UK visa you're on your own .Because uk is more less of Nigeria.

Stop deceiving yourself, UK is a billion times better than Nigeria even if you are doing menial jobs

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Rubicon67(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
tunjilomo:
Ok. How does someone come in possession of three different passports?

By birth, ancestry, marriage or acquisition through point scoring immigration rules etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
DaddyGngeess:
To get foreign passports na to get money? abeg make she chill

The Nigerian system has psychological affected many, most people aren’t aiming to be rich...they just want to be safe, healthy and live a quiet life...if people working in chevron and Exxon mobil earning 3million a month are running to Canada....how much more the average Nigerian??
...when I asked this dude why he’s leaving a very good job running to Canada....he said for the future of his kids....this country will soon hit the climax...the shit is about the shiit the ceiling..

the rich won’t be able to drive on the street cos the poor won’t be able to feed after a while...the government has no plan other than to tax, and keep taxing....the last one they introduced shows how desperate they are.. taxing communication
we can’t even talk in peace after we paid VAT while buying the fone, the recharge card, we already paid tax when we collected salary oooo.... we will soon pay toilet and breathing tax

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Rubicon67(m): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
IamCharles123:

Oga Nigeria problem big pass me, dont expect me to solve a big problem i did not create.

Na Canada visa sure pass.

Your response no get chill o. Are you related to Alibaba? ��

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by blowjob: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
STUPID PEOPLE grin grin

ONLY LIKE ALREADY MADE grin grin

DUMM FOLKS grin grin grin

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by abbey621(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
bolayei:
Don't come to conclusion because of the illegal immigrants you know in the UK.

UK is far better than Canada and USA I can tell you that for free. From health care, transport system ,support for families, student loans buying a house and you can become very settled in one month of getting to the UK. What else do you want ? Oh to be spoon fed ? Well no other country will do that for you but UK will literally help you put the spoon in your mouth.

Yea right....lol. Have you lived in the USA?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by bolayei: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
nairalandposter:

Your rejoinder makes no sense.
Another thief supporting his fellow thief.

Next time quote someone that is on your social class not me. I am you dream come through okay. 21 countries visited where have you been to quote me? And yea we know what bombing is its sending scam emails.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Rubicon67(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
nzeobi:
The green one will pollute others, please wrap and dispose appropriately.

You are very funny. Your sense of humour is on point but let's be proud of our na. Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by enemyofprogress: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
All I know is that the girl get fine breasts that are suckable
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Bungay: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
She is free from visa wahala when traveling to any of those countries,all she needs is to show the passport and there she goes...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by bolayei: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
abbey621:

Yea right....lol. Have you lived in the USA?

I have been visiting the states since I was 6 years old. All this low lives on this thread. Seun do something about these rats

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Rubicon67(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
ajl:

And down the road they become oppressed just like any African-American and Black Briton. Maybe the first generation may pick some of your culture but from the second generation down they will be no different from African-Americans or blacks in Europe who are daily sent to prisons for minor crimes compared to white, some even killed in their home by white cops. And if their population get too much, their "master" could choose to obliterate some of them systematically from the face of the earth.

You all do not know you are under continuous attack in Africa and elsewhere you choose to run. As your master perfectly describe you, most of you only have the power of the Now but not the vision of the future. You are virtually owned because your narratives is in the hands of your master.

Your analysis is grim o. Your pessimism is on different level. Please let us celebrate with the lady jor. Enough bad news around.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by abbey621(m): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
bolayei:

I have been visiting the states since I was 6 years old. All this low lives on this thread. Seun do something about these rats

Low lives....LMAO. Spoken like a true Nigerian, visiting the States?....So you've not actually lived in the states, worked in the States and fully utilize the system in the States? Kid when next you visit, come to Atlanta, I would love to show you more about the States grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
nairalandposter:

Why do you folks like presenting Nigerians as being morally bankrupt?

It wouldn't be a problem if you didn't castigate others for the having the same mindset and also if you didn't boast about being cultural and religious all the time.

Is it really that hard to marry? I'm curious.

Present Nigeria as morally bankrupt?? How because I said our passport is 40k....or what? Cos I don’t get this part
Castigate others..?? How did I castigate anyone??

I’m not really getting where u are driving at...perhaps u should clear me on that..but if u cared to see that my comment was a response to a guy who asked how a person could have gotten 3 different nation’s passport...u mayy have mentioned me with that premise and context in mind.... every comment has a context right?
I could say u are a sharp guy as a complement for being smart but also in another context to mean you are a fraudulent person...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today / Photos: Transport Ideas That Can Reduce Traffic/Accidents In Lagos. / Nigerian Birth Certificate Needed From The National Population Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.