Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports (45207 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by TheEnforcer: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
timesup234:
British or Canadian citizenship is nothing. Local alaba traders will buy her and her whole family generation. Lets stop with all dis petty trash
Mr Bricklayer you are here again?You no dey use eye see Canadian or Usa thread,you"ll jump on it with your negativity.Take your negativity far away from here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by salford1: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mccullum:
IT'S GOOD TO HAVE DUAL CITIZEN BUT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT TRIPLE CITIZENSHIP, THERE IS NOT PROBLEM IF THE CONSTITUTION OF THOSE COUNTRIES ACCEPTED MULTIPLE CITIZENSHIP. CONGRATS TO HER.
It is very common actually among Caucasian. Alot of people have UK, AUS and Canada or UK, NZ and Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by johnmartus(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Where have you travel to in your life. If you need money better tell me.
Kaymaxine:

Poverty mentality!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by somehow: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
NIGERIA won't WORK UNTIL THE CITIZENS ACTUALLY ACT AS CITIZENS.

You won't understand this statement unless you're a citizen.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by achikolo(f): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:
Making the most of being their citizen is the most important.
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by abbey621(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Surrey2Bimshire:

Where in “Hotlanta” do you stay ?
I left Atl today lol

I live in Norcross but during weekdays I'm at my second home in Dunwoody.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by salford1: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
1StopRudeness:
government has no plan other than to tax, and keep taxing....the last one they introduced shows how desperate they are.. taxing communication
we can’t even talk in peace after we paid VAT while buying the fone, the recharge card, we already paid tax when we collected salary oooo.... we will soon pay toilet and breathing tax
All these tax you complain about are paid in developed countries (states or provinces and federal) too. Infact, Nigeria is a learner when it comes to tax. Canada even has a carbon tax for pollution of the environment via car driving, heating of homes in winter, etc as well as communication. There are tax on every bill paid or purchase made. Difference is that the tax is atleast put to good use and not used to buy billion naira cars for their politicians.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by sulaak(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
ajl:

Apparently you read the history books of your masters. Please read wide. I know they dont teach history anymore in Nigeria. Slavery was promoted by all sides but the main beneficiaries were mainland South and North America. Your relatives that partook are just like present day hustlers we have in Nigeria who will hand-over their country to foreign owners, like the PID $9 dollar case.

Your country is your country. Those with cut and run attitude do not have the right to exist. Its their kind that indulge in all kinds of illegal things in foreign countries.

Unlike you I have access to history books by black African like Ajayi Crowther, who documented slavery from Lagos to Lokoja. I don't need the White man to tell what is happening before my very eyes, with Nigerian traffick ignorant Nigerian to the Middle East and Europe.

It's denial like you that have negotiated fraudulent deals such as P&ID. Your fake patriotism cannot hide your greed, corruption and ignorance.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by planetx: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
No big deal about getting UK or Canadian passport, ignorance is why people think living abroad is a ticket to wealth.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by timesup234: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
planetx:
No big deal about getting UK or Canadian passport, ignorance is why people think living abroad is a ticket to wealth.
Them be mugu. Times up for them. Within 5yrs their foolishness will be clear to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by johnmartus(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Well i will advice you to stop it . Canada still better than Uk. Don't nind those who qouted me i know what am saying. I have been to Uk my friend that living there just relocated to Australia.
bettyLad:

and what's wrong with going to UK , can you share more Info for me as I'm currently working on relocating there
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by salford1: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
johnmartus:
Well i will advice you to stop it . Canada still better than Uk. Don't nind those who qouted me i know what am saying. I have been to Uk my friend that living there just relocated to Australia.
Lived/worked in or just visited? There is a big difference between the two.
I have live(d) and work(ed) in both. No one is better than the other. Both have advantages and disadvantages

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
salford1:

All these tax you complain about are paid in developed countries (states or provinces and federal). Canada even has a carbon tax for pollution of the environment via car driving, heating of homes in winter, etc as well as communication. Difference is that the tax is atleast put to good use and not used to buy billion naira cars for their politicians.

Wait..,.why do I think we are complaining..,,u think we don’t want to pay tax..?? The tax isn’t showing...we are just practically dashing government our money....I pay tax....I still buy fuel everyday, my shock absorbers have to be replaced every 3months, I have to pay for my local security and still back it up with dogs...health care is zero....u are now telling me these tax exist in other countries..,.what point are u even trying to pass across to cosbi don’t get you??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by sulaak(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
ajl:

It's not about being a pessimist. Nigerians need to have a world view. We have a lot of illiterate people and too many uneducated illiterate. Our people need to understand the way the world work and that you don't run away from problems. You face it and deal with it. That's the only way to be in control of your destiny and narratives.

Stop writing craps! The government hasn't dealt with its current problems like 15 millions of Nigerians are not in school, lack of affordable housing, jobs, water and sanitation, after 60years it's obvious that the country is not capable and the best option is to leave.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by johnmartus(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Guy stop deceiving people.this is not uk i knew.
bolayei:
Don't come to conclusion because of the illegal immigrants you know in the UK.

UK is far better than Canada and USA I can tell you that for free. From health care, transport system ,support for families, student loans buying a house and you can become very settled in one month of getting to the UK. What else do you want ? Oh to be spoon fed ? Well no other country will do that for you but UK will literally help you put the spoon in your mouth.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by salford1: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Wait..,.why do I think we are complaining..,,u think we don’t want to pay tax..?? The tax isn’t showing...we are just practically dashing government our money....I pay tax....I still buy fuel everyday, my shock absorbers have to be replaced every 3months, I have to pay for my local security and still back it up with dogs...health care is zero....u are now telling me these tax exist in other countries..,.what point are u even trying to pass across to cosbi don’t get you??

You made your post seem like all you were concerned about was paying too much tax. And I rightly pointed out that Nigeria is still learning when it comes to tax collection, and mentioned how the tiny tax collected in Nigeria were not being put to good use but used in buying expensive vehicles for politician to ride on the same pot hole roads you complained about in your last post.

In your own words below:

..the government has no plan other than to tax, and keep taxing....the last one they introduced shows how desperate they are.. taxing communication
we can’t even talk in peace after we paid VAT while buying the fone, the recharge card, we already paid tax when we collected salary oooo.... we will soon pay toilet and breathing tax
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by googi: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
I do not want to spoil your euphoria but even when some of you are "educated", not even all that cream that bleach you lighter can clean your gutter mind and heads that have been sacrificed to colo-mentality.

Check out the history books on the Jews in Europe, Japanese in USA and lately Spanish. Forget about the children of the soil, the American Indians or AA.

Your eyes go clear quick quick. I hope your relatives still extend saving bridge to you when they bounce on you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by djon78(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
1StopRudeness:

The Nigerian system has psychological affected many, most people aren’t aiming to be rich...they just want to be safe, healthy and live a quiet life...if people working in chevron and Exxon mobil earning 3million a month are running to Canada....how much more the average Nigerian??
...when I asked this dude why he’s leaving a very good job running to Canada....he said for the future of his kids....this country will soon hit the climax...the shit is about the shiit the ceiling..

the rich won’t be able to drive on the street cos the poor won’t be able to feed after a while...the government has no plan other than to tax, and keep taxing....the last one they introduced shows how desperate they are.. taxing communication

Story story...... True its not easy here in Nigeria, but that doesn't mean it will remain like that.
The room for improvement, potential for growth favours Nigeria more than Canada and UK. In fact the potential is very vast if we get our acts right. I am not a pessimist but an optimist and I believe with time, Nigeria will get so much better!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by AfroKnight: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
ajl:

And down the road they become oppressed just like any African-American and Black Briton. Maybe the first generation may pick some of your culture but from the second generation down they will be no different from African-Americans or blacks in Europe who are daily sent to prisons for minor crimes compared to white, some even killed in their home by white cops. And if their population get too much, their "master" could choose to obliterate some of them systematically from the face of the earth.

You all do not know you are under continuous attack in Africa and elsewhere you choose to run. As your master perfectly describe you, most of you only have the power of the Now but not the vision of the future. You are virtually owned because your narratives is in the hands of your master.

And who is my master? Your own master has enslaved you right here in your own land; in the land of your ancestors. If you resist his yoke, he will scourge you with his soldiers and send you to jail and you will weep and trend hash tags that will last for a week and fade into oblivion.

I will come visiting from my sojourn and be treated as expatriate and made Lord over you regardless of your prowess and qualification and I would be deemed better than you by those who rule you. If I chose to oppress you with your own police, there would be nothing you could do because even your own courtrooms are the havens of your masters who invited me to be captain over your irrelevant life.

Do away with your foolery. Your brothers have enslaved you and your descendants, yet you are proud of your dung hill of a home. What a joke. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by johnmartus(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
I'm a business man and I visit uk almost every 2months.
salford1:

Lived/worked in or just visited? There is a big difference between the two.
I have live(d) and work(ed) in both. No one is better than the other. Both have advantages and disadvantages
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Ezeudo7: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
she should flush d green one down d toilet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by salford1: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
johnmartus:
I'm a business man and I visit uk almost every 2months.
That means Nigeria favours you and you are in the very wealthy class.

It is the same way the UK favours some and Canada won't. It works vice versa too.
My reason why I said both countries have both merits and demerits. Difficult to conclude that one is better than the other .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by johnmartus(m): 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Well if you said so .but What's your profession but I will advice you to think about Canada.
salford1:

That means Nigeria favours you and you are in the very wealthy class.

Same way the UK favours some and Canada won't. It works vice versa too.
My reason why I said both countries have both merits and demerits. Difficult to conclude that one is better than the other .
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by salford1: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
johnmartus:
Well if you said so .but What's your profession but I will advice you to think about Canada.
I actually live in Canada.
My household income puts me on the top 5% earners in Canada, however I can't afford continental travel either for leisure or business more than twice a year like you Nigerian baba olowos cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Gerrard59(m): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
ajl:

And down the road they become oppressed just like any African-American and Black Briton. Maybe the first generation may pick some of your culture but from the second generation down they will be no different from African-Americans or blacks in Europe who are daily sent to prisons for minor crimes compared to white, some even killed in their home by white cops. And if their population get too much, their "master" could choose to obliterate some of them systematically from the face of the earth.

You all do not know you are under continuous attack in Africa and elsewhere you choose to run. As your master perfectly describe you, most of you only have the power of the Now but not the vision of the future. You are virtually owned because your narratives is in the hands of your master.

With what you have stated, why possess a foreign passport?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by johnmartus(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
cheesy oh cool I just know your predicament. May God help us. I know you have think twice before you act yoruba man full of wisdom when you get to uk let me know.
salford1:

I actually live in Canada.
My household income puts me on the top 5% earners in Canada, however I can't afford continental travel more than twice a year like you Nigerian baba olowos cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by sheller(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
lalastica... please is she single?

Just asking for a friend
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Surrey2Bimshire: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
abbey621:

I live in Norcross but during weekdays I'm at my second home in Dunwoody.

Oh nice !
I’m a little bit familiar with both places

I’ll miss ATL
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by abbey621(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Surrey2Bimshire:

Oh nice !
I’m a little bit familiar with both places

I’ll miss ATL

Where you heading to?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by aladey00(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
bobokeshington:

Are you trying to compare UK with your Shit Hole called Nigeria... Abi aiye se eleyi ni??
ah haa ogha o u should know he must have experienced something before saying dose word....bro na u gidi pass o
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Jman06(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Being a Nigerian is a shame!!!!

God punish all the people that fought for independence of this shithole!

Imagine the jubilation of getting those visas to western countries!
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by aladey00(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
johnmartus:
Where have you travel to in your life. If you need money better tell me.
boss dont mind dat guy but me I seriously need dat money pass him o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Another Container Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Photos: Transport Ideas That Can Reduce Traffic/Accidents In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.