Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports (45210 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by ogongogames(m): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
nairalandposter:

Acquiring a passport is no big deal. If you are entitled to one, you will rightfully get one.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by GoodFaith: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
salford1:

I don't even understand most of what you just wrote up there. Could you write a more comprehensive post?
What has job, security clearance, Nigerian visa etc got to do with post. Maybe you mistakenly quoted my post sha.

It is very clear
u are looking for detail story
have three PP
can't use the other two PP
Was getting a job with top secret clearance
dude could,t use the Nigeria PP when is father passed away
because he was going through the clearance, end up getting Nigeria visa
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by GoodFaith: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
salford1:

I don't even understand most of what you just wrote up there. Could you write a more comprehensive post?
What has a British or Canadian or Australian Caucasian have in connection with job, security clearance, Nigerian visa etc. Your post is off tangent to mine. Maybe you mistakenly quoted my post sha.

"What has a British or Canadian or Australian Caucasian have in connection with job, security clearance, Nigerian visa"
A lot dude -- there is a word called "trust"
having other PP can be very problematic for some jobs-Fed
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by salford1: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
GoodFaith:

"What has a British or Canadian or Australian Caucasian have in connection with job, security clearance, Nigerian visa"
So everyone wants to work for the fed? Who cares about feds. undecided
We have had prime minister's in Canada with dual nationalities.
Saraki had dual nationality. What are you on about?
Maybe I did not mention the US in my post.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Beautyaddy: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
GoodFaith:

I agree...to get jobs that subject you to very top security clearance you cannot be holding multiple passport or citizenships.

The US is one of those Countries that requires it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Beautyaddy: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
salford1:

We have had prime minister's in Canada with dual nationalities

Really?

Who was that?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by GoodFaith: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
salford1:

We have had prime minister's in Canada with dual nationalities.
Saraki had dual nationality. What are you on about?
Maybe I did not mention the US in my post.
Government jobs have job security -- the job security in government is valued to be about $15,000.00
don't tell me about Canada why?
I know better
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by salford1: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Really?

Who was that?

John McDonald, Alex McKenzie, McKenzie Nowell, and John Turner.
The current leader of the conservatives, Andy Sheer has American citizenship (by virtue of his dad or mum). He has a very high chance of becoming the PM this October if polls are anything to go by.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by OChimex: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
nzeobi:
The green one will pollute others, please wrap and dispose appropriately. light and darkness has nothing in common

of course even buhari will not pick the green one if he were to pick from the 3

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by salford1: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
GoodFaith:

Government jobs have job security -- the job security in government is valued to be about $15,000.00
don't tell me about Canada why?
I know better
I work for government in Canada and hold dual nationality. So?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by GoodFaith: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
salford1:

I work for government in Canada and hold dual nationality. So?
do u know year ago in Canada you can't go to medical or pharmacy school if u don't have landed or have citizen
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Legendguru: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by salford1: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
GoodFaith:

do u know year ago in Canada you can't go to medical or pharmacy school if u don't have landed or having citizen
What the hell
There are hundreds of Saudi citizens studying medicine in Canada? Tell us another lie.
In addition,there are lots of non landed immigrants studying pharmacy at BSc MSc and PhD level.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by GoodFaith: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
salford1:

What the hell
There are hundreds of Saudi citizens studying medicine in Canada? Tell us another lie.
IF ur family history is back to 1972
Go ask
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by GoodFaith: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
salford1:

What the hell
In addition,there are lots of non landed immigrants studying pharmacy at BSc MSc and PhD level.

U are talk about today
I gave my Canadian citizen card to Immg officer
he was asking how long I was staying
I told him did you see that card
sorry , i have not see this type of card before gave it to other dude
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by bolayei: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
abbey621:

Low lives....LMAO. Spoken like a true Nigerian, visiting the States?....So you've not actually lived in the states, worked in the States and fully utilize the system in the States? Kid when next you visit, come to Atlanta, I would love to show you more about the States grin grin grin

You never know the people behind the keyboard on nairaland. My 8 years old 6 child is more intelligent than you are. Yes my 6th ,I have a 16 years old child all born in England. Where were you 16 years ago? I left Nigeria for good in 1997. Atlanta is a shithole I'm sure you live around Nigerians there. Quote your level or your generation.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by salford1: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
GoodFaith:

U are talk about today
Lol. You got called out. Saudi has been sending students to Canada to study medicine for so long that I can't even remember.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by salford1: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
GoodFaith:

U are talk about today
I gave my Canadian citizen card to Immg officer
he was asking how long I was staying
I told him did you see that card
sorry , i have not see this type of card before gave it to other dude
Wtf is a Canadian citizenship card grin
Yes, the officers haven't seen anything like that because such shyte doesn't exist. I am suprised that you weren't locked up.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by GoodFaith: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
salford1:

Really
Ask people
what is a landed or citizenship card
in few year , i will come and get some of the 15 year of my hard work money
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Beautyaddy: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
salford1:

John McDonald, Alex McKenzie, McKenzie Nowell, and John Turner.
The current leader of the conservatives, Andy Sheer has American citizenship (by virtue of his dad or mum). He has a very high chance of becoming the PM this October if polls are anything to go by.

Hmmm...I guess Canada is more laxed then.

I also learnt that you don't have to be born on Canadian soil to become Canada Prime Minister.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by bolayei: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
abbey621:

I live in Norcross but during weekdays I'm at my second home in Dunwoody.

So you are not even settled? Lol. Going from one place to another sofa surfer.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by salford1: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Beautyaddy:

I also learnt that you don't have to be born on Canadian soil to become Canada Prime Minister.
Yes. That is true.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by GoodFaith: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
salford1:

Yes, the officers haven't seen anything like that because such shyte doesn't exist. I am suprised that you weren't locked up.

when I was in my 20+
Officer ask me lot of question and tell officer to kiss it
young and crazy
lot of people said i talk to Immg officer because I was clean
tell me about the
tax was 7% before GST tax 15% to 13% now
shopping mall didn't use to open on Sunday
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by ajl: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
GoodFaith:

If you don't get the PP
U can't be directly hire by the fed
U can't get clearance for lot of fed jobs
from secret , top secret or compartment the king of all

Got your point. Well if your livelihood is tied to their system then you got no choice. But for how long?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by bolayei: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
johnmartus:
Guy stop deceiving people.this is not uk i knew.

That's because you did not go beyond South East. A lot of Nigerians live in London but do not go beyond London. UK is far more developed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by bolayei: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
johnmartus:
I'm a business man and I visit uk almost every 2months.
On visiting Visa or residence permit?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by salford1: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Yes. That is true.

In addition, Not just Canada.
The current British PM was born in New York, USA.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by GoodFaith: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
salford1:

Yes. That is true.

tax was 7% before GST tax 15% to 13% now
shopping mall didn't use to open on Sunday
u know the PM with the long jam, next the lady, the dude with the bend mouth
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Beautyaddy: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
salford1:

Yes. That is true.

Yes, he was but he gave up his US citizenship though.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by bolayei: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
ajl:

I left Nigeria as a student in a foreign land nearly 2 decades ago. There is a point in your life you get to that foreign passport will not matter to you. Maybe for ease of traveling from point A to point B without wasting time and money for Visa application. So that's actually reason I eventually got one because I always need to go for conferences here/there. Even if you leave Nigeria, don't fool yourself, their societies are not designed for you to thrive to the level of the natives. But if you just want to live your life as a normal 9-5 guy with no big dreams beyond your own selfish ambition (house, car, personal comfort, etc,) then you will be fine. You just have to learn and get use to "kissing" asses.

Don't waste your time on uneducated literate people. This year alone I have been back home 5 times and Na people be the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by GoodFaith: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Yes, he was but he gave up his US citizenship though.

his father was PM, he didn't have to gave it up
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by abbey621(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
bolayei:

So you are not even settled? Lol. Going from one place to another sofa surfer.

If you sat in traffic for 2 hours in Atlanta, you go know say e good make person use money buy convenience grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Another Container Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Photos: Transport Ideas That Can Reduce Traffic/Accidents In Lagos. / Nigerian Birth Certificate Needed From The National Population Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.