Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports (45206 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Surrey2Bimshire: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
abbey621:

Where you heading to?
I was There to visit my folks .
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by uvie66: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
johnmartus:
I wonder what is going to do in UK. If you use your money purchase UK visa you're on your own .Because uk is more less of Nigeria.
Nonsense talk, how on earth can a sane human being compare UK to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by abbey621(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Surrey2Bimshire:

I was There to visit my folks .

Oh cool...Do come back soon.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by SIRTee15: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
shogsman:

Oga what can you do in UK that you can't do in Nigeria.the way you people strive to clinch with other countries is pathetic to say the least.
If u ever opportune to meet Anthony Joshua, ask him that question...
For your info, Anthony Joshua was a local thug while growing up...
See how he turned out...
Another good example is Salwar Eid nasar....
That ability to provide opportunity n career development is the big difference btw nigeria n any developed nation....it has nothing to do with free flowing money or wealth accumulation.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Orpe7(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
tunjilomo:
Ok. How does someone come in possession of three different passports?

My niece has three
Her mum is british/Nigerian (two passports), gave birth to her in USA (three passports)
Thou she ks meant to relinquish one either us or uk
But trust nigerians lai lai

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Surrey2Bimshire: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
abbey621:

Oh cool...Do come back soon.

Certainly would do.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by shogsman(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
SIRTee15:

See how he turned out...
That ability to provide opportunity n career development is the big difference btw nigeria n any developed nation....it has nothing to do with free flowing money or wealth accumulation.....
Wizkid was a poor boy in molipa,went to the same secondary school with him at ijebu ode grammar school now he's an international artiste,he made it here.
If you apply yourself well into something you're good at not even the condition of the country can stop you,you think it's all rozy over there ahn,people struggle and toil to make ends meet there too,so imagine the irony in celebrating a passport like it's a sort of monetary guarantee for you.Nigerians get this things mixed up,most of the youths that applies for visa don't even have a contingency plan,they just want to get out of the country, that's why they resort to crime eventually over there when reality dawns on them.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by EXOUSIAng: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
salford1:

Haha lol.
People celebrate dual or triple nationality all the time. She is also celebrating her naija passport too. "The mama I made it sentence" is what I don't understand. grin
Thats my point exactly, ohh she has achieved her purpose on earth or i dont understand the "made it". Made it? Like seriously, if that is her idea of made it, then she is just dumb, well i have seen someone fly from lagos to abuja and calls it an achievement tho, so i guess i need to get used to Nigerians celebrating everything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Eagba(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
nzeobi:
The green one will pollute others, please wrap and dispose appropriately. light and darkness has nothing in common
guy you nor get joy at all.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by edoairways: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
emirateprince:
Please don't come back to Nigeria ooo
In fact tear that green passport it possesses backwardness
Watch this video to back your claim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNPZrxpjyP4

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by goat22: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
abbey621:

I live in Norcross but during weekdays I'm at my second home in Dunwoody.

O boy! do you stay near Akpabio Centre in Atalanta in Amelica? Den dey do gala hustle for there! Amelicans dey chop gala for there! As them dey hawk for iyana ipaja na so you go dey hawk for Atalanta, georGIA.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by iammolise(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
I tap the anointing for my brother... By God's grace victory will as well be ours
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by googi: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Those who have never done anything great or achieve great height celebrate little armourphous entitlement that can be taken away from them by Fiat.

Who can take Nigerian citizenship away from you but yourselves.

ajl:
Brainless people. While you all suppose to be crying for yourselves. Running to the countries of the same people who took some of your ancestors as slaves, raped and virtually obliterated your cultures and religions, and turned your personality in and out to the point of self-hate.

Dont get me wrong. I have 2 passports and a means to get the third one but to me it's not something to celebrate. Nigerians are surely different beings. Reasons heartless politicians "Bleep" the people right, left, and center because most don't stand or believe in anything. Almost a perfect fit to the description of Lugard.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Jman06(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
SIRTee15:

See how he turned out...
That's just the plain truth!

Nigeria is a country where intelligence and talents are killed by illiterate politicians
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Osobi32(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
emirateprince:
Please don't come back to Nigeria ooo
In fact tear that green passport it possesses backwardness
she should burn it on national tv.... The green passport is a curse.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by HBB1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
ajl:

And down the road they become oppressed just like any African-American and Black Briton. Maybe the first generation may pick some of your culture but from the second generation down they will be no different from African-Americans or blacks in Europe who are daily sent to prisons for minor crimes compared to white, some even killed in their home by white cops. And if their population get too much, their "master" could choose to obliterate some of them systematically from the face of the earth.

You all do not know you are under continuous attack in Africa and elsewhere you choose to run. As your master perfectly describe you, most of you only have the power of the Now but not the vision of the future. You are virtually owned because your narratives is in the hands of your master.

What are you saying? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by nwachelsea(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
2 passports and 1 ID card. Congratulations!
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by HBB1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
AfroKnight:

And who is my master? Your own master has enslaved you right here in your own land; in the land of your ancestors. If you resist his yoke, he will scourge you with his soldiers and send you to jail and you will weep and trend hash tags that will last for a week and fade into oblivion.

I will come visiting from my sojourn and be treated as expatriate and made Lord over you regardless of your prowess and qualification and I would be deemed better than you by those who rule you. If I chose to oppress you with your own police, there would be nothing you could do because even your own courtrooms are the havens of your masters who invited me to be captain over your irrelevant life.

Do away with your foolery. Your brothers have enslaved you and your descendants, yet you are proud of your dung hill of a home. What a joke. grin

What you just wrote is painfully true.

I saw this first hand in Nigeria-- Returnee Nigerians were being paid 10 times more than those that didn't leave.

I japa'd straight.

In 20 years, those that will hold key positions in Nigeria, are not in Nigeria.

They are the returnees!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by lasthero: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
timesup234:
British or Canadian citizenship is nothing. Local alaba traders will buy her and her whole family generation. Lets stop with all dis petty trash

You again?.
I predicted that you will carry your frustration into this thread and guess what?, I was right.

I feel your condition.
Its not easy to remain the same after several embassy rejection
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by ajl: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
AfroKnight:

And who is my master? Your own master has enslaved you right here in your own land; in the land of your ancestors. If you resist his yoke, he will scourge you with his soldiers and send you to jail and you will weep and trend hash tags that will last for a week and fade into oblivion.

I will come visiting from my sojourn and be treated as expatriate and made Lord over you regardless of your prowess and qualification and I would be deemed better than you by those who rule you. If I chose to oppress you with your own police, there would be nothing you could do because even your own courtrooms are the havens of your masters who invited me to be captain over your irrelevant life.

Do away with your foolery. Your brothers have enslaved you and your descendants, yet you are proud of your dung hill of a home. What a joke. grin

Young man or woman. Good you dont even have a clue on the individual behind this post. Our kind have seen it all. We've been there before. And we are on the other sides as well. Most of you dont have a clue beyond what is going on in the news. Its day to day survival. It's quite understandable to feel that way. So leave as fast as you can. Experience is the best teacher.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by ajl: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Gerrard59:

With what you have stated, why possess a foreign passport?

I left Nigeria as a student in a foreign land nearly 2 decades ago. There is a point in your life you get to that foreign passport will not matter to you. Maybe for ease of traveling from point A to point B without wasting time and money for Visa application. So that's actually reason I eventually got one because I always need to go for conferences here/there. Even if you leave Nigeria, don't fool yourself, their societies are not designed for you to thrive to the level of the natives. But if you just want to live your life as a normal 9-5 guy with no big dreams beyond your own selfish ambition (house, car, personal comfort, etc,) then you will be fine. You just have to learn and get use to "kissing" asses.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Basher8583: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
GistmoreNG:
Twitter users especially the men have gone wild after a Nigerian lady celebrated acquiring both Canadian and UK passports. Nkem, pictured above, posted her Canadian and UK passports as well as her Nigerian passports on her Twitter page as she thanked God for this new chapter of her life

''Mama I made it...Can only Be God'

https://mobile.twitter.com/afro_fave/status/1182833045713371141

she wrote

Nigerian men have gone wild since she posted the tweet, asking her if she needs a husband...lol...Some women have also being tapping into her blessing. See reactions below

http://gistmore.com/twitter-users-react-as-nigerian-lady-celebrates-acquiring-canadian-uk-passports

No hating but this lady here is suffering from acute inferiority complex. And by the way whose business is it if you have 10 different passports. Must the worked know
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by johnmartus(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Which mean you are totally insane.
uvie66:
Nonsense talk, how on earth can a sane human being compare UK to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Gerrard59(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
ajl:

I left Nigeria as a student in a foreign land nearly 2 decades ago. There is a point in your life you get to that foreign passport will not matter to you. Maybe for ease of traveling from point A to point B without wasting time and money for Visa application. So that's actually reason I eventually got one because I always need to go for conferences here/there. Even if you leave Nigeria, don't fool yourself, their societies are not designed for you to thrive to the level of the natives. But if you just want to live your life as a normal 9-5 guy with no big dreams beyond your own selfish ambition (house, car, personal comfort, etc,) then you will be fine. You just have to learn and get use to "kissing" asses.

OK. Thanks for your explanation.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by GoodFaith: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
salford1:

It is very common actually among Caucasian. Alot of people have UK, AUS and Canada or UK, NZ and Canada.

U just lied, it is not common
A Nigerian with a US, Nigeria and Canadian PP
Almost gave it up when he was going through top secret clearance
Father pass away dude had to get Nigerian visa on America P
Dude still had a valid Nigeria PP
Dude didn't take the job
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by GoodFaith: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
ajl:

If you don't get the PP
U can't be directly hire by the fed
U can't get clearance for lot of fed jobs
from secret , top secret or compartment the king of all
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by AfroKnight: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
ajl:

Young man or woman. Good you dont even have a clue on the individual behind this post. Our kind have seen it all. We've been there before. And we are on the other sides as well. Most of you dont have a clue beyond what is going on in the news. Its day to day survival. It's quite understandable to feel that way. So leave as fast as you can. Experience is the best teacher.

You have no idea where I live or work. You don’t even know my travel history.

Young man go and pray for sense. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by Kaymaxine(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
johnmartus:
Where have you travel to in your life. If you need money better tell me.
But I can still communicate professionally!!!
If you need an English tutor...lemme know!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by GuntersChain(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
If you have ever been out of this country, you will weep for naija.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by johnmartus(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
You should start eating your English.
Kaymaxine:

But I can still communicate professionally!!!
If you need an English tutor...lemme know!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports by salford1: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
GoodFaith:

U just lied, it is not common
A Nigerian with a US, Nigeria and Canadian PP
Almost gave it up when he was going through top secret clearance
Father pass away dude had to get Nigerian visa on America P
Dude still had a valid Nigeria PP
Dude didn't take the job
I don't even understand most of what you just wrote up there. Could you write a more comprehensive post?
What has a British or Canadian or Australian Caucasian have in connection with job, security clearance, Nigerian visa etc. Your post is off tangent to mine. Maybe you mistakenly quoted my post sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Another Container Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Photos: Transport Ideas That Can Reduce Traffic/Accidents In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.