Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (87537 Views)

Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Surulereman(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Parasitic parasites. Ms Daura, Hajia Aisha is the first lady of Nigeria. Either you pack out or you quietly wait for your turn ... whenever...as it appears to be your birth right. Nonsense!!

7 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by FarahAideed: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
NGpatriot:

This sounds very ignorant, the president's wife and kids are not extended families, Aso Rock is their home while the president is in office.

They did not teach you social studies in primary school?

So you don't know he was referring to Buharis cousin Mamman Duara and his leaching children ?

6 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nice one! Thumbs up @ Aisha!

Enough of nonsense from leeches.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

My chance is 95% while yours is 5% . You can easily come to the conclusion who truly are the slaves
[/s]

Afonja sla.. thinks he's 95% grin

Go help Osibanjo sweep Aso rock abeg

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by moshino(m): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
Racoon:

What constitutional responsibility is Mamman & his daughter holding in the presidency let alone to insult the president's wife if not for Buhari's nepotism and clannishness? angry

He's there to help buhari pight kwarupsho.

2 Likes

Adaibeku:

U yorubas are her problem ,even if she comes out to say that man isn't her husband u yorubas will say Aisha is now ipob ! Thats d demerits of aligning with Yoruba , spits! No honourable man in d whole of Southwest

Curse be on any of my child who married from there

You are seriously sick in the brain.
How would you curse your child(born or unborn) due to tribal sentiment?
May God have mercy on you.
Nne, jikwa wayo ekwu okwu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by PeaceNexus(m): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
See arrogance.... Videoing the first Lady of the federal republic to use against her? This is a clear sign of how disgruntled the first lady feels about this Mamman's control of affairs.... The children see how much influence their dad has and that gives them the effrontery to confront Aisha in her own house.....

18 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by SocialJustice: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
NwaNimo1:
She was right to evict you parasites......shameful people.
So if your uncle becomes president tomorrow and he gives your dad an apartment in Aso villa, you will ask your dad to reject it because that is parasitism? Abi? Think before you talk.
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Afamed: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Eartquake1:
[s][/s]

Afonja sla.. thinks he's 95% grin

Go help Osibanjo sweep Aso rock abeg
You know I once instructed you that I don't exchange banter with retinue of 5%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by godwon01(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nigerian is in big problem. When Buhari can not control his immediate family I wonder how it will be easy for him to control the entire country.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by FarahAideed: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Afamed:

At your age, you still have not grown up? Bitter soul
Mr man address the post and stop calling people bitter ..even your Buhari is failed family man

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by flexyebe(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
imagined the insult that buhari has cause his wife,who gave this dirty girl the adacity to grant an interview and insult the office of the first lady.mmm this govmnt is dirty in and out

5 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by myfan: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Don't know what to say

Are you looking for a trusted, reliable and competent firm for your software development? Are you into loan services, online store, food and delivery services or you need an APP for whatever business you are into? We are here to give you the best of APP services at unbeatable prices difficult to get elsewhere. At Decberry Limited, we give you nothing but the best because your patronage is very key to us. Call or chat us today on 08142147697, 08118118884 for more information including samples of our recent jobs.
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Gandollaar(f): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pavarottii:
Why she no go para... If it's u ko... Her real husband is dead... The cabals are in charge... If not Wat will give this eat the audacity to talk about first lady like that... Dem no born u well.. It has showed that the men in charge are the canals hence this level of guts... They actually begged aisha to come back...
buhari's family is a complicated one
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by awuf2008: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
This video is a thrash as it does not show her face.
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Afamed: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
FarahAideed:

Mr man address the post and stop calling people bitter ..even your Buhari is failed family man
This Audio CEO has come again
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Afamed:

You know I once instructed you that I don't exchange banter with retinue of 5%

I was gracious to interact with you zombies

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Amanda4life: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
andresia:
Buhari needs to step up and control things in the Presidency. Everyone seems to be running riot without control

@Lalasticlala

No control.

No other person should be seen in that place except bihari and immediate family

In-law s and their wahala.

If you no sit down well they go carry your sit sit down well well but when husband fall sick they will leave him with the wife to Carry.

Yeyee in-laws wey no no boundaries mchew

6 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Amanda4life: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
andresia:
Buhari needs to step up and control things in the Presidency. Everyone seems to be running riot without control

@Lalasticlala

No control.

No other person should be seen in that place except bihari and immediate family

In-law s and their wahala.

If you no sit down well they go carry your sit sit down well well but when husband fall sick they will leave him with the wife to Carry.

Hehe in-laws wet no no boundaries mchew
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by bukatyne(f): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
cococandy:
I don’t care for the facts of this issue.
I with Aisha. Yes I’m biased.
I don’t personally like her but in this case, I’m on her side. Don’t care if she’s wrong or right

Why don't you like her?
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Afamed: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Eartquake1:

I was gracious to interact with you zombies
But I wasn't gracious to have interacted with a nonentity
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Ategberoson(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
if this had happened, I mean releasing the video of a whole first lady ranting in America? all your family would have been forced to exit the white house with immediate effect

Buhari truly doesn't respect his woman hence this nonsense from a common chief of staff daughter

Buhari is fighting corruption and still appoint his own nephew or na cousin as chief of staff

8 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Afamed:

But I wasn't gracious to have interacted with a nonentity

You just described yourself

Now go look for some Buhari excreta to eat, that what you people are good at
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Amanda4life: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
#I'm with Aisha buhari

3 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by biggie73(m): 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Please stop all these bullshits.
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Charly68: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Aisha is doing her best to protect her home but the people that surrounds her husband aren't giving her the space at all..what an insolence for Daura's daughter to be talking nonsense .

5 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Afamed: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Eartquake1:

You just described yourself

Now go look for some Buhari excreta to eat, that what you are good at
You have been repeating this story line over decades. Be original for second
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Amanda4life: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
SocialJustice:
So if your uncle becomes president tomorrow and he gives your dad an apartment in Aso villa, you will ask your dad to reject it because that is parasitism? Abi? Think before you talk.

He should be some where and I will pay.
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Afamed:

You have been repeating this story line over decades. Be original for second

Coming from a Buhari supporter grin

Abeg swerve
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by MedicH: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fatima and sis pls come I've got a room to spare for una

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by dederocs(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tell your father to go to his house.

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Afamed: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Eartquake1:

Coming from a Buhari supporter grin

Abeg swerve
Typical of you, you will always find an escaping route. Next time come with a better %. 5% isn't enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian / Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.