Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders (46458 Views)

FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction / FG Bans 91 Billionaires, Vips’ Jets, Insists On N30bn Duty / FG Suspends Fuel Supply To Stations At Land Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Area4Area: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
oldtruth:

So, afte you import your rice through Apapa, you will show NAQS and customs googled link cheesy
Links to your lies then we continue from there or just admit you lied just to deliberately misinform others
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Prinztong(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
2015 the price of Palm oil was almost N150,000.00 a Drum When the boards was closed by the then Goodluck Jonathan Administration but now the Apc decided to close Boarder,Palm oil is sold Only N59,000.00 a drum.
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Area4Area:
You must give Nairalanders a link to your lies before you run away

Tell your elder to drive you to customs to make enquiry. Don't believe fake report
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
Area4Area:
Links to your lies then we continue from there or just admit you lied just to deliberately misinform others

shut up!
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Area4Area: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
oldtruth:

Tell your elder to drive you to customs to make enquiry. Don't believe fake report
Enough of me entertaining you and your ignorance, next time make your research before coming online to spew lies
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Area4Area:
still exhibiting 100% foolishness
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Area4Area: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
oldtruth:

shut up!
E pain am after bursting his lies, sorry dear some days are like that
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Area4Area: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
oldtruth:

still exhibiting 100% foolishness
Still no link to your lies
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Area4Area:
Enough of me entertaining you and your ignorance, next time make your research before coming online to spew lies

what a waste. Come back tomorrow afte you might have done what I told you
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Area4Area: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
oldtruth:

what a waste. Come back tomorrow afte you might have done what I told you
I will but you still can't run away tonight without giving us a link to your lies
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Area4Area:
Still no link to your lies

Child links don't work at Nigerian port. Let Customs debunked it themselves
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by deji17: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
oldtruth:

You sound so funny. There are better ways to go about that. So, we will wait till investors are ready and everyone starts farming. Don't be sentimental with your thinking. look at it critically and access. People will die, business will shut down and after everything investors will run. Why do you think countries don't use such approach? It doesn't ends well. you will see that he is still going to back out and numerous would have loss badly. Wait and see
Trump is doing it. In fact he plans on building a wall between Mexico and US. He is currently in trade wars between US and China..
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
Area4Area:
I will but you still can't run away tonight without giving us a link to your lies

You can see that I am trying to make your folly standard
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Area4Area: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
oldtruth:

Child links don't work at Nigerian port. Let Customs debunked it themselves
That's OK for tonight, at least I've busted your lies and Nairalanders saw everything in white and black, go lick your wounds but never come online to spew lies again, say what you know instead of trying to clutch on straws now you have been caught in your lies.
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Empredboy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

Legit? Via land border and Benin?
legitimate. Yes they have their license to import and export, they raises the paar, they pay all agency fees.
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Area4Area: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
oldtruth:

You can see that I am trying to make your folly standard
It is you falling your hand by yourself, just a simple link to your lies and you can't
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Area4Area:
It is you falling your hand by yourself, just a simple link to your lies and you can't

https://businessday.ng/news/article/rice-imports-technically-banned-traded-goods-nigerian-ports/

sorry kid
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Area4Area:

let's play again...Waiting. have more for you. Come back let daddy tutor you
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Empredboy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
deji17:
There is the Govt anchor borrowers programme meant for farmers. People are assesing the Loan as cooperative. Loan and finacial assistance through relative and friends. Start small. No be when person grow tall him dey tall reach heaven.
I am also a poultry Farmer. Since 2 years we have not gotten any dime even when they came to our farms. Please let's be sincere with ourselves in this country.
Ask any small scale farmer if he has received grants or loan from government. He will tell you NO
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Area4Area: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
oldtruth:

https://businessday.ng/news/article/rice-imports-technically-banned-traded-goods-nigerian-ports/

sorry kid
Go through your link very well and slowly, form 'M' was no longer given to rice importers as the FG had earlier said rice was among the 41 products it no longer gave cheap dollars to import.
Rice importers seeing a rise in tariff decided to go through Benin.
Nowhere in your link was it reported that the FG banned rice and it cannot be imported through our ports
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by peek(f): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
My own question is: Does this affect Dangote?
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Area4Area:
Go through your link very well and slowly, form 'M' was no longer given to rice importers as the FG had earlier said rice was among the 41 products it no longer gave cheap dollars to import.
Rice importers seeing a rise in tariff decided to go through Benin.
Nowhere in your link was it reported that the FG banned rice and it cannot be imported through our ports

shut up!
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Area4Area: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
oldtruth:

shut up!
E pain am, another lie busted.
Laff wan kee me here
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Area4Area:
Laff wan kee me here

mumu grin grin grin ;Dwhat is form M?
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Iddfx: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pls what is imported food? Let all those coy come to nigeria,get our raw materials and process it to imported product.thank u mr president...boarder remain closed
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Area4Area:
Laff wan kee me here

I like you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy What is form m? run to Google
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Area4Area: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
oldtruth:

I like you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy What is form m
Question., It's obvious to me that since I cornered you, you're now trying to derail.
Give me a link to your lies earlier and you're busy running in a circle
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Area4Area:
Question, it's obvious to me that since cornered you, you're now trying to derail.
Give me a link to your lies earlier and you're busy running in a circle

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy What is form M??
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Area4Area: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
oldtruth:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy What is form M??
Hmmm, this is how it feels when busted in one's lies, sorry bro I understand the feeling
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Area4Area:
Hmmm, this is how it feels when busted in one's lies, sorry bro I understand the feeling

Form M is a mandatory statutory document to be completed by all importers for importation of goods into Nigeria.

Now, hope you are now enlightened abi na informed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Area4Area:

I would have given you something but alas! what a shame

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suspected Owo Terror Killers Arrestsed - The Nation / Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train / Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.