Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold (4383 Views)

Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. / Why Is Child Adoption Unpopular In Nigeria? / Opinion: Do You Think A Child Is The Parents Property? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
cococandy:
Nope cheesy

Poverty doesn’t buy happiness either

grin
Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by bukatyne(f): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fight on thread of Unpopular opinions again?

Eziokwu!

1 Like

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by ayanbaba2(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
bukatyne:
Fight on thread of Unpopular opinions again?

Eziokwu!

some people no get 'shock absorber' at all...

reacting angrily to anything thrown at them!

3 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Blackmiserable(m): 12:06am On Oct 17, 2019
saucecoder:

1. Partially agree.
I fault you for grouping all entertainers together. Entertainment in the truest sense is an art and art is also science. It's better if people know who the true artists are and still look up to them.

2. Agree.
I believe there are scriptures where certain people were cursed to be of eternal servitude to others. Whether Negroes were part of these curses is still up for scrutiny in many quarters.

3. You're confused about this cheesy

You are very intelligent. cool

1 Like

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Blackmiserable(m): 12:14am On Oct 17, 2019
doitforyou:
Sometimes, blood is not thicker than water.
Prostitution should be legal.
Life is not unfair.

Life is not unfair? Em, but you don't realize that you may invest in a graveyard and people will stop dying?

On a more serious note, life is neither fair nor unfair. We are like pawns in the great owner's hands; it is neither fair nor unfair to do what he wants with his own.

Oh no, what am I saying sef, it is fair to do what I want with my own. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yip, yes, yes, I agree, life is very fair.
Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Blackmiserable(m): 12:23am On Oct 17, 2019
genq:
1. I believe Nigeria was never meant to be and must be divided into at least TWO different countries for it to work (North and South) ... Just like Korea and South Korea. Hausa/Fulanis are NOT one of us. They are more similar in culture and lifestyle to Chadians and Somalians.

2. I believe the girl child is sweeter to raise than the male child. I believe the girl child brings wealth (as most wealthy men have more female children than male).

3. I believe women have shot themselves in the foot with the feminist movement grin they want equal BENEFITS but not equal RESPONSIBILITY but unfortunately, it doesn't work that way sweethearts wink

4. I believe that society treats members of the LGBTQ community wrongly. Third world countries condemn them while the western countries celebrates them - these are both wrong. LGBTQ folks are MENTALLY deranged and DEMONICALLY possessed. They need deliverance and/or psychological treatment. Not condemnation or encouragement - they need HELP.

5. I believe the black race is cursed with the spirit of lack, disorganization, backwardness, and hatred as these things are evident wherever black folks are gathered.

6. I believe that if satan was a race he would be WHITE - very advanced a civilised people but extremely calculative and wicked - always going to and fro to other peoples countries, seeking whom to devour.

You nailed it in No 5 but pissed me off in 6.

This is probably one of the stupidest of stupid reasons to label the devil a white: "always going to and fro to other peoples countries, seeking whom to devour."

Migration is a part of life and it is never a bad thing. If anything, always going to and fro to other peoples countries and dominating them seems to be attributes we all should imbibe. Better put, always going to and fro to other peoples countries and helping them to develop.

1 Like

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 3:39am On Oct 17, 2019
Blackmiserable:

You nailed it in No 5 but pissed me off in 6.

This is probably one of the stupidest of stupid reasons to label the devil a white: "always going to and fro to other peoples countries, seeking whom to devour."

Migration is a part of life and it is never a bad thing. If anything, always going to and fro to other peoples countries and dominating them seems to be attributes we all should imbibe. Better put, always going to and fro to other peoples countries and helping them to develop.

Dude are you okay?

You attribute the HAVOC that your colonial slave masters have wrecked in other peoples countries to mere 'migration'? I'm baffled at the level of your idiocy my guy. Wtf!

What race is responsible for:

1. 400+ years of the enslavement and mass brutality of YOUR OWN PEOPLE.

2. The mass extermination of native Americans & Australian aborigines - taking over their countries and then years later, having the nerve to enforce strict immigration policies, restricting others, labeling foreigners as "aliens" and blocking people seeking greener pastures from entering these same countries that they forcefully took from the real natives (America, Australia, SA).

3. The horrors of Holocaust.

4. Meddling into the political affairs of other nations and invading those countries in the art of war. i.e. Vietnam, Iraq.

5. Going to others people's countries to kill/execute their leaders & presidents i.e. Gaddafi, Saddam.

6. The mass incarceration of black men in America & Lying on black folks to get them lynched, mutilated and/or murdered i.e Emmett Till.

7. Mass police shootings of blacks in America. Then when these oppressed folks coin the phrase 'black lives matter" these devils undermine their struggle with the "all lives matter" slogan.

8. Separating little children from their parents at the Mexican-US border and holding these children captive in fema-like camps.

9. The British windrush scandal - very heartbreaking.

10. Even to this day, forever meddling into the affairs of other nations - telling others what and what not to do - Looting the mineral resources of African and Asian nations who lack the intellectual capacity and military power to fight back.

Not we say we blacks don't have our own issues - we sure do - BUT I'm yet to see any other race who has been able or capable of the level of despoliation that WHITE folks have meted out to the lives of billions! It's so sad that I had to take time out to reply a dunce like you - get educated bro!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by midnighter(f): 3:56am On Oct 17, 2019
genq:
Dude are you okay?

The thing is that civilisation and humanity itself are based on the principle of "hunt or be hunted"

Empires are formed by groups of people who conquer and plunder other groups... white people are not an exception

The Songhais, Mongols, Ottomans, Romans all thrived because of this kind of subduing of populations and political manipulation

But because we are seeing it in our lifetimes it seems as if it has never happened before or that white people are "wicked"

The fact is that in terms of civilisation or statehood, to enrich yourself and stay on top, you have to make other people pay the price...thats what theyre doing

At some point the biggest modern empires, like America and China will still fall and somebody else will take over. I guess that should be when the big banks/credit systems begin to fail or when another country is able to overpower them technologically

Thats why theyre willing to cheat, maim and kill to stop that from happening. If anybody wants to challenge them or bring them down, they must simply be smarter than they are and beat them at their own game of chess

1 Like

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 4:11am On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

The thing is that civilisation and humanity itself are based on the principle of "hunt or be hunted"

Empires are formed by groups of people who conquer and plunder other groups... white people are not an exception

The Songhais, Mongols, Ottomans, Romans all thrived because of this kind of subduing of populations and political manipulation

But because we are seeing it in our lifetimes it seems as if it has never happened before or that white people are "wicked"

The fact is that in terms of civilisation or statehood, to enrich yourself and stay on top, you have to make other people pay the price...thats what theyre doing

At some point the biggest modern empires, like America and China will still fall and somebody else will take over. I guess that should be when the big banks/credit systems begin to fail or when another country is able to overpower them technologically

Thats why theyre willing to cheat, maim and kill to stop that from happening. If anybody wants to challenge them or bring them down, they must simply be smarter than they are and beat them at their own game of chess

Touché - but I highly doubt the highlighted.

I don't see any other race becoming more technologically advanced than the caucasians - perhaps the Chinese? although I doubt their ability to surpass the brutal domination of the white race.

4 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by midnighter(f): 4:29am On Oct 17, 2019
genq:

Touché - but I highly doubt the highlighted.

I don't see any other race becoming more technologically advanced than the caucasians - perhaps the Chinese? although I doubt their ability to surpass the brutal domination of the white race.

Yeah, that is the snag in being a human and not a spirit...our lives are just moments so we cant imagine some things coming to pass

I guess if we were having this conversation in some colonised location some thousands of years ago, we would imagine that we would be under Roman or Songhai control forever because nobody could match their military might, commercial savvy or their political intelligence...yet where are they today?

Unscrupulous use of technology is now wreaking havoc (especially) in the western world...social media and artificial intelligence are being manipulated by enemies to cause problems for them...check out the US election, the Brexit campaign and the Anti-Vax movement

Whole countries are subtly being led down the rabbit hole because of unregulated use their own inventions...so is technology really the be all and end all? At some point it will collapse under its own weight or another idea or type of strength will come in and render it useless...then another group of people will swoop in and start oppressing everybody else...then other people will call them "brutal" or "wicked"...rinse and repeat...

Thats just how humanity is...civilisations and empires rise and fall but it seems like the people holding you are superhuman... thats another psychological aspect of the subjugation...mental entrapment...

When they flood our media with photos and movies of so-called "superior" beauty and great aspects of white people, or keep showing where Chinese people are eating dog meat or where black people are dying of HIV in slums do you think its a joke? Dont they have slums in the west? Arent thousands of children starving and selling drugs to survive because of harsh government policies?

They have to make it look like theyre the only ones who know anything or who are worth seeing or who have any kind of positive quality... propaganda and brainwashing on a massive scale to make you feel powerless and stop you from making an effort to become their equal...

4 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 4:56am On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

Yeah, that is the snag in being a human and not a spirit...our lives are just moments so we cant imagine some things coming to pass

I guess if we were having this conversation in some colonised location some thousands of years ago, we would imagine that we would be under Roman or Songhai control forever because nobody could match their military might, commercial savvy or their political intelligence...yet where are they today?

Unscrupulous use of technology is now wreaking havoc (especially) in the western world...social media and artificial intelligence are being manipulated by enemies to cause problems for them...check out the US election, the Brexit campaign and the Anti-Vax movement

Whole countries are subtly being led down the rabbit hole because of unregulated use their own inventions...so is technology really the be all and end all? At some point it will collapse under its own weight or another idea or type of strength will come in and render it useless...then another group of people will swoop in and start oppressing everybody else...then other people will call them "brutal" or "wicked"...rinse and repeat...

Thats just how humanity is...civilisations and empires rise and fall but it seems like the people holding you are superhuman... thats another psychological aspect of the subjugation...mental entrapment...when they flood our media with photos and movies of so-called "superior" beauty and great aspects of white people, do you think its a joke? They have to make it look like theyre the only ones who know anything or who are worth seeing or who have any kind of positive quality... propaganda and brainwashing on a massive scale to make you feel powerless..

Yup - and clearly, that sh!t works hence why there will always be an idi0t like Blackmiserable who disputes the points I raised regarding caucasians. You see, it's not a hidden fact that the average Negro loves his oppressor more than he loves himself. That's why a white man/white-looking Lebanese is afforded more opportunities, favours and power in our own country than we the citizens but the reverse is the case abroad.

It's also why we see the epidemic of the light skin craze amongst our women today. I love my women slim & DARK and what I consider beautiful are the likes of Stephanie Okereke, Naomi Campbell, Diane BBnaija etc.. It hurts to see so many of our beautiful dark complexion sistas using cream to measure up to the standard of beauty the white man has falsely portrayed. It's not just amongst blacks, many other races also see the fairer skin as more beautiful e.g. Latinos, Indians etc..

It also hurts to see the black race give up so much of our values and culture to adopt the lifestyle of these Neanderthals who have no roots.

6 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by midnighter(f): 5:45am On Oct 17, 2019
genq:

Yup - and clearly, that sh!t works hence why there will always be an idi0t like Blackmiserable who disputes the points I raised regarding caucasians. You see, it's not a hidden fact that the average Negro loves his oppressor more than he loves himself. That's why a white man/white-looking Lebanese is afforded more opportunities, favours and power in our own country than we the citizens but the reverse is the case abroad.

It's also why we see the epidemic of the light skin craze amongst our women today. I love my women slim & DARK and what I consider beautiful are the likes of Stephanie Okereke, Naomi Campbell, Diane BBnaija etc.. It hurts to see so many of our beautiful dark complexion sistas using cream to measure up to the standard of beauty the white man has falsely portrayed. It's not just amongst blacks, many other races also see the fairer skin as more beautiful e.g. Latinos, Indians etc..

It also hurts to see the black race give up so much of our values and culture to adopt the lifestyle of these Neanderthals who have no roots.

I think he was right to counter you, to an extent. As I said, the quality of "going to and fro between nations" may be evil, but anybody who wants their own people to be great and not to suffer must do it. Even in the Old Testament you can see God helping the Israelites destroy so many people, not because He enjoys bloodshed but because the earlier parts of the Bible are centred around organic human struggles and natural realities.

Human beings, whether individuals or whole countries, have enemies. They also have to maintain their access to resources, put food on the table and guard against disease and famine. Its tough, but the question is, what are you going to do about it? What makes somebody in a different country more deserving of their natural resources, since they cant even defend them and you are hungry? Are you going to starve? Thats just the problem

He was also correct to point out the advantages of conquest... that was just the truth. We are all typing on phones that use batteries charged by light...did we discover any of them? In fact did we even install them here ourselves?

But completely whitewashing the fact that millions of people have suffered and died under this domination was wrong of him. At the same time, you were being unrealistic about what it really means to build and maintain a thriving nation state such as the whites have. Its a dirty business

Yeah, exactly. We are programmed to see ourselves as inferior because we are down and out, for the moment. In the same way, some Arab societies in times past frowned on whiter skin because it meant that the person was either a captured slave or prostitute from further north (I think Europe). The darker skin is not really the problem, but what they are trying to tell us it represents. Poverty, animalistic/sub-human nature, intellectual inferiority, backwardness and all that stuff associated with our enslavement/colonisation. Whereas the white skin represents the opposite of those things and above all, power.

In fact some white people often spend long periods tanning their skin artificially or actually lying out in the sun, because having tanned/brownish skin is a sign of wealth ie. being able to travel to faraway places and spend money on leisure. So its more about representation. its up to us to change the narrative and not allow them to turn a neutral/evolutionarily advantageous trait like dark skin into a negative thing

I wouldnt say eschewing harmful/non-progressive parts of culture is necessarily a bad thing...changing with the times and adapting to your circumstances is a useful survival tactic in some cases. If you actually have a reason for adopting something, its different from just following somebodys custom blindly because of inferiority complex when it doesnt serve any kind of purpose.

For example, the introduction of gsm in this country was great...the later abuse of social media for stuff like runs, trashy displays of wealth, stupid posting, not so. The idea of the TV show Big Brother is a very interesting type of psycho-sociological experiment that allows us see how people behave in a controlled environment...the current degeneration into distasteful squabbling between Tacha and whoever for the sake of cheap publicity, not so (though I must confess i have never watched it, so it may be more than that).

5 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by zed7: 5:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Some people don't seen to understand the topic. Typical of the people you find here.

1. I believe the black race is cursed. Of course there will be exceptions but generally, the black man has serious issues. From Haitai to USA to UK to Africa itself.

2. I believe religion should be practiced solo. Gathering of people to pray to me is hypocrisy. If you love God, stay on your own and commune with him.

3. Africans are too lazy to think, so they come up with things like jazz, people turning to animals etc as an easy way out to explain things that should task their brain.
Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 6:12am On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

Yeah, exactly. We are programmed to see ourselves as inferior because we are down and out, for the moment. In the same way, some Arab societies in times past frowned on whiter skin because it meant that the person was either a captured slave or prostitute from further north (I think Europe).

In fact some white people often spend long periods tanning their skin artificially or actually lying out in the sun, because having tanned/brownish skin is a sign of wealth ie. being able to travel to faraway places and spend money on leisure.

Are you serious! Lmao. cheesy

Can you please post some kind of evidence of the highlighted? I wouldn't want gullible minds believing fallacies they read on this forum simply because someone typed up a dissertation acting 'woke'.

NLanders out here saying a lot without saying anything lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by emmaodet: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

Thats just how humanity is...civilisations and empires rise and fall but it seems like the people holding you are superhuman... thats another psychological aspect of the subjugation...mental entrapment...

When they flood our media with photos and movies of so-called "superior" beauty and great aspects of white people, or keep showing where Chinese people are eating dog meat or where black people are dying of HIV in slums do you think its a joke? Dont they have slums in the west? Arent thousands of children starving and selling drugs to survive because of harsh government policies?

They have to make it look like theyre the only ones who know anything or who are worth seeing or who have any kind of positive quality... propaganda and brainwashing on a massive scale to make you feel powerless and stop you from making an effort to become their equal...

Well said sis and educating.
Keep it up and i will regularly be looking out for your contributions to learn from.

1 Like

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by midnighter(f): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2019
emmaodet:
Well said sis and educating.
Keep it up and i will regularly be looking out for your contributions to learn from.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by addictiv(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2019
I believe I will earn over 1 million dollars monthly

I believe we are gods and can only attain our full potentials when we learn to understand and activate the divine part of us

I believe that there are many living species on various planets beyond earth.. We are not alone

I believe that heaven and hell isn't for Christians alone but for every living human, Muslims, Buddhists, traditionalists etc will all be judged by their actions in line with the laws of nature

I believe that the suffering of over 400 years of slavery has affected mindset of the black race and evolution has made us limited in our thinking, causing us to think like animals. (hunt or be hunted). Just like a fish species developing a defence mechanism (false eye) after years of being hunted by predators.

I believe there is a shadow organization that controls 70% of what happens in the world and its not the illuminati

I believe some men are born to be kings and will always make it to the top despite their backgrounds. Also some men are destined to be paupers and to live a life of suffering and servitude despite their backgrounds. The odds are not in their favor. However through relentless hard work and a strong belief system we can all reach our desired goals

2 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Blackmiserable(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2019
genq:

Dude are you okay?

You attribute the HAVOC that your colonial slave masters have wrecked in other peoples countries to mere 'migration'? I'm baffled at the level of your idiocy my guy. Wtf!

You don't realize that he who pays the piper dictates the tune, I guess you don't.

Like midnighter has rightly said: "The thing is that civilization and humanity itself are based on the principle of "hunt or be hunted." How did our colonial master get in here, in the first place? DIdn't they live in the 12, 13, 14 15, 16th century like our ancestors? Couldn't blacks pick up the initiate to travel thousands of miles in that century, too? Nope! Do they have the machinery, the technical-know-how and the all to make any substantial progress across the world's oceans? They probably thought the earth is flat and could care less in their own little hut, lol, if there is anything on the other side of the continent OR HOW TO GET THERE.

And if blacks were innocent and oblivious to the realities of hunt or be hunted, you'd have a recourse, but you don't. From time immemorial, men have always waged war and the captured played by the captors' rule (that's if they were even allowed to live). Blacks are no exceptions. They have waged war against each other too. Blacks have made the lives of other blacks whom they waged war against, a mess, an inglorious nothingness and history should tell you better. If you cannot hold an organized society, you cannot bring up fancy inventions to make life better for you and everyone else, you cannot devise means of survival when attacked, then you can only blame yourself. Why weren't our colonial masters unsuccessful like they weren't in Ethiopia? They traveled to other places and continents and they never succeeded EVERYWHERE, so why is ours different? Whether you want to say they infiltrated our ranks and got the sides of a select few, who were powerful at the time, or sheer strength, or whatever reasons, it's still part of the game bro. Strength. Wisdom. Shrewdness. Common sense and intelligence. All these and more could pave the way for you. Eve in the 21st century.

genq:

What race is responsible for:

1. 400+ years of the enslavement and mass brutality of YOUR OWN PEOPLE.
You seem to be confusing whites (as a whole) with European settlers who lived in the US. I hope you're aware Northern Africans are also Caucasians. Whites are not a monolith. The question we should ask in the first instance is: why allow yourself to be enslaved?

Again, before we talk about the act, let's talk about how they carried out the act. How were they able to successfully enslave able-bodied men and women? Regardless of how they did it, it only shows weakness on the race we would called Negroes. If you lose in battle, do you call your captors "wicked"?

genq:

2. The mass extermination of native Americans & Australian aborigines - taking over their countries and then years later, having the nerve to enforce strict immigration policies, restricting others, labeling foreigners

In acts of war I guess? Well, if you don't like it, wage war and get your land back. If I conquer a territory, I get to make the rules.

And again, questioning your argument morally, if my father is Jeff Bezos, does it give me unlimited rights to all that is his? Are you going to say Israel is a wicked nation for conquering Palestine and fighting tooth-and-nail to safeguard its conquered territory, right now?

genq:

as "aliens" and blocking people seeking greener pastures from entering these same countries that they forcefully took from the real natives (America, Australia, SA).

You should be ashamed of yourself. Greener pastures you say? Stay at home and develop your own country. Stop running to other people's country for your livelihood haha. Genq, don't you realize that corruption is not just a moral failure but a chief fabric in weakness? Corrupt people always need help and I am not obligated to help you.

genq:

3. The horrors of Holocaust.

4. Meddling into the political affairs of other nations and invading those countries in the art of war. i.e. Vietnam, Iraq.

5. Going to others people's countries to kill/execute their leaders & presidents i.e. Gaddafi, Saddam.

6. The mass incarceration of black men in America & Lying on black folks to get them lynched, mutilated and/or murdered i.e Emmett Till.

7. Mass police shootings of blacks in America. Then when these oppressed folks coin the phrase 'black lives matter" these devils undermine their struggle with the "all lives matter" slogan.

8. Separating little children from their parents at the Mexican-US border and holding these children captive in fema-like camps.

Stop confusing the actions of one country which is predominately Caucasians (to Caucasians as a whole).
9. The British windrush scandal - very heartbreaking.

10. Even to this day, forever meddling into the affairs of other nations - telling others what and what not to do - Looting the mineral resources of African and Asian nations who lack the intellectual capacity and military power to fight back.

Not we say we blacks don't have our own issues - we sure do - BUT I'm yet to see any other race who has been able or capable of the level of despoliation that WHITE folks have meted out to the lives of billions! It's so sad that I had to take time out to reply a dunce like you - get educated bro!
[/quote]

The fittest would always win.

3 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Blackmiserable(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

Thank you

You are a very intelligent woman. wink wink wink wink grin grin grin wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

I find your type extremely rare.
Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by midnighter(f): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2019
Blackmiserable:

You are a very intelligent woman. wink wink wink wink grin grin grin wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

I find your type extremely rare.

Lol thank you but its not too rare if you just look in the right places
Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Blackmiserable(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

Lol thank you but its not too rare if you just look in the right places

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin If I hear
Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2019
I guess typing up lengthy senseless epistles is now a sign of wisdom cheesy
Kudos to the "intelligent" woman and her arse-kissers. lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by yasolan(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
1. I believe that it's possible to move from point A to C.
I believe that just the same way we transfer files through wifi, I believe humans too can travel in such ways
2. I believe that Nigeria will be better one day and also be a global power.
3. I believe I can conquer anger

4. I believe I will work with Seun one day
Your First opinion is intriguing, maybe we might be on the same boat

I believe Life isn’t meant to be fair!
Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by midnighter(f): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2019
Modified: Lol i regret exchanging words with this idiot

6 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Biglittlelois(f): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2019
I believe humans weren't suppose to be more populated than animals, reason why God created different species of animals and two humans, reason why he destroyed the world during noah's time, spared only 6 humans but many animals, reason why humans die every minute compared to the death of animals,

I believe God wants us to leave the earth for the rightful owner; animals, cos we really polluted the earth and destroyed its natural habitat, that is why HE said there will be rapture and whatnot, HE only wants animals to roam freely without being endangered, cos they are the rightful dwellers of the earth, reason why he created them first before humans,

So with this points above, I believe God loves animals more than humans, cos we to get wahala,

#myunpopularopinion cool

5 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

Lol you wrote an equally long epistle to him, nobody insulted you

Because you can't think of anything to answer my point, you've resorted to childish tantrums and name-calling

You must be a baby or a jambite...I refuse to believe a grown man would behave like this, even on nairaland...I don't think it has gotten to that extent

Don't be silly - I simply couldn't be bothered to read your foolish ramblings after you categorically said white people tan to show of "wealth" .. dolt!

5 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by midnighter(f): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2019

5 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

grin I thought it was after I said some arabs saw white skin as lower class .. what a confused, sad little man you are.

So you even know how stupid you sounded grin

7 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

Lol cheesy do you want us add your name as well...let us finish the page with your own matter

Just as you said earlier, you will finish this page on my matter. Let's tango little girl kiss

5 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
genq:
I guess typing up lengthy senseless epistles is now a sign of wisdom cheesy
Kudos to the "intelligent" woman and her arse-kissers. lipsrsealed

Long before I signed up with an account on NL I noticed your moniker and shitty personality, as one that is vile and quick to insult others when you're being floored by their intelligent and superior arguments.

I insulted you on another thread not because I particularly enjoy shit like that or I am a shitty person like you BUT I did so to show you, that you don't have the monopoly of insults on NL.

You've been allowed to run roughshod on this platform for too long and the likes you get for vileness has only emboldened you and fuelled your foolishness.

Your arguments are not as fly or as smart as you think either, then you make them even worse with the insultive attacks/attitude towards others. Instead of throwing insults improve the quality of your debates.

I meant what I said before as well, you come across as a bitch with an axe to grind (with my gender in particular) and you're always bitching about something, can you try to act like a sensible & mature man for once? If you're not sure what sensible & mature is, check out male monikers like Acidosis, Coooks.

Oh and by the way Midnighter had a more intelligent & superior argument than yours. I would lick her ass for gracefully making her points without descending to your mess.

Unfortunately I am not that graceful and I can't help but call out rascals like you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
Breaststroke:

[s]Long before I signed up with an account on NL I noticed your moniker and shitty personality, as one that is vile and quick to insult others when you're being floored by their intelligent and superior arguments.

I insulted you on another thread not because I particularly enjoy shit like that or I am a shitty person like you BUT I did so to show you, that you don't have the monopoly of insults on NL.

You've been allowed to run roughshod on this platform for too long and the likes you get for vileness has only emboldened you and fuelled your foolishness.

Your arguments are not as fly or as smart as you think either, then you make them even worse with the insultive attacks/attitude towards others. Instead of throwing insults improve the quality of your debates.

I meant what I said before as well, you come across as a bitch with an axe to grind (with my gender in particular) and you're always bitching about something, can you try to act like a sensible & mature man for once? If you're not sure what sensible & mature is check out male monikers like Acidosis, Coooks.

Oh and by the way midnighter had a more intelligent & superior argument than yours. I would lick her ass for gracefully making her points without descending to your mess.

Unfortunately[/s] I am not that graceful and I can't help but call out rascals like you.

Actually, I thought you said you were "done" with me on a previous thread? How many times will you be "done"? grin

9 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help / Few Ways To Love Your Husband / Can One Divorce His Wife And Still Go To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.