Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold (4370 Views)

Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. / Why Is Child Adoption Unpopular In Nigeria? / Opinion: Do You Think A Child Is The Parents Property? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by partnerbizn2(f): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
emmaodet:

You are a known anti-marriage advocate. Seems you are either a lesbian, probably a loser in relationship due to been infected with diseases like HIV etc, maybe a ruptured womb because misery loves company like you once quoted or poir background e.g barrack raised or ghetto raised, single parent raised etc.
Pls, Live and let's live - because you don't fancy it doesn't mean others don't.
What faced you is what is backing another person.
Marriage as outlived it's usefulness to you but it is the best thing to another person.
About Nigeria been backward - seems most frustrated ladies can't bring out there points without saying that line.
So to you, the white countries are advanced why we are backward? Backwardness is relative.
We have our settings and culture and that is not backwardness.
You can't be a copy cat for everything else it's better the whites come to rule you and change your country name, currency, constitution to US and lose your identity.

I expected you to reply her with more ratiocination than you did.

You betray lack of emotional maturity. Her post especially about marriage, struck a chord ---- led to cognitive dissonance.

You only were able to engage in ad hominem, attacking her with contumelies.

At any rate, she gave a rider-- IT WAS HER OPINION.

6 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by emmaodet: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
partnerbizn2:

I expected you to reply her with more ratiocination than you did.

You betray lack of emotional maturity. Her post especially about marriage, struck a chord ---- led to cognitive dissonance.

You only were able to engage in ad hominem, attacking her with contumelies.

At any rate, she gave a rider-- IT WAS HER OPINION.
Didn't attacked her because of the comment rather based on her past comments on marriage related issues.

2 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Bigblessed: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
That a woman president will help
Nigerian situation.

Till humans begin to avoid lies and treat it like an outcast, we go nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2020
PrincessJr:
I am of the opinion that Nigeria shouldn’t have been granted Independence until year 2000

I view Nigeria as Four countries merged as one. There is the Northern/Middle belt region, Southern region, Western region and Eastern region

I am not an atheist but I tend to logically analyze things people see as supernatural... of course I think extra ordinary powers exists but I’m yet to experience any though

In the days of our forefathers, I believe the ’Abiku’/ ogbanje’ phenomenon is what is known as present day Sickle cell anemia

you mean you're yet to experience the supernatural power of God in your life?
Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Fortissimo502: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2020
Love is real.
Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by CastingCrowns(f): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
1. U dont have to be in a relationship.. U can be single and happy. 2. Its better to maintain and be by urself than be with several guys. 3. Ur body count shouldnt be more than one before u get married. 4. Always be decent and fiercely independent in whatever u do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Procedure For Divorce / How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.