Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold (4382 Views)

Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. / Why Is Child Adoption Unpopular In Nigeria? / Opinion: Do You Think A Child Is The Parents Property? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Breaststroke:

Pls ignore the jackass from this point forward - his usual MO on threads where he comments, is to resort to name calling & insults, when he's losing a debate to someone with a far more sensible/superior argument.

I finished typing my comment before seeing yours (the one I quoted here) and I share the same sentiments. Not every grown man is a well adjusted adult. This man-child has a lot of growing up to do

So why didn't you take your own advice? You're so 'mature' that you logged in just to insert yourself into a conversation that has nothing to do with you.

You women prove time and time again why you will forever remain the WEAKER VESSELS - always jumping into bandwagons on NL to attack anyone who doesn't kiss your dirty arses. 1000 of your kind cannot and will not stop me from speaking my truth wink

8 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
And the thread has turned from unpopular opinions to arguments to insults, very typical, they just cant help themselves.

7 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2019

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Breaststroke:

Awww.......have I struck a nerve? grin

No apologies, I wanted to experience what being a jackass is like, for myself.

It's actually fun if I can provoke you this much, into talking back.

Being at the receiving end of shit you dish out isn't fun is it?

Well lunch break is over, carry on with being your shitty self, you never disappoint in that aspect. grin

I will try in future to not descend to your level,
some of that shittyness rubbed off on me here.

See if you can try! Until next time, Bye b!tch kiss

8 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by midnighter(f): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Breaststroke:

Pls ignore the jackass from this point forward - his usual MO on threads where he comments, is to resort to name calling & insults, when he's losing a debate to someone with a far more sensible/superior argument.

I finished typing my comment before seeing yours (the one I quoted here) and I share the same sentiments. Not every grown man is a well adjusted adult. This man-child has a lot of growing up to do

Lol omo

I even agreed with chocolate to be ignoring them but it seems I need help following my own advice

I couldn't help but answer him back, the guy stupid gaan cheesy

Anyway you're right, it's a good thread and I don't want it to spoil even more

Thanks dear kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by KevinDein: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Unpopular opinion threads almost always devolve into shitshows (enjoyable shitshows, TBH grin). Opinions tend to be too controversial for that not to happen.

As for me, I say jail Nigerian couples who give birth to more than one child. We are too many, almost 200 million, cramped up in less than 1 million square kilometers. Couple that with the shiiiit economy and it's just a monumental disaster waiting to happen if we keep procreating at the present rate.

And, oh, I will also ban religion in the country. Seems to be the major reason why Nigerians conveniently throw logic and reason out of the window.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

PS. I am 90% sure this guy is logged onto like 3 different devices and liking his own comments cheesy even in the night when there's nobody in here apparently 2 or 3 people just slavishly decide to like whatever stupidity he decides to vomit just 2 seconds after he posts it, can't stop laughing cheesy

LMAO! so you stay up all night counting likes? my o my! your case is even sadder than I thought grin

8 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by midnighter(f): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
genq:

LMAO! so you stay up all night counting likes? my o my! your case is even sadder than I thought grin

Lol the thing is making me laugh, you're a funny guy sha

In fact, I'm sorry, let me modify.. I shouldn't have said that since I resolved to leave it but the thought of it is just making me laugh

1 Like

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2019

3 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by midnighter(f): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
Breaststroke:

Lol grin, I think you may be very right about this.

On taking our own advice to ignore characters like this element, it can be hard and his foolishness is too much.

You find him on almost every thread being stupid the way he was here, and it makes me wonder if he took an overdose of a drug called stupidity.

He has intelligent points but I was surprised at how quickly he changed his tune when the debate didn't go his way...don't know if I've come across him before but I'll be sure to avoid him

He's giving (NL) guys a bad name

1 Like

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2019

3 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Breaststroke:

Lol grin, I think you may be very right about this.

On taking our own advice to ignore characters like this element, it can be hard and his foolishness is too much.

You find him on almost every thread being stupid the way he was here, and it makes me wonder if he took an overdose of a drug called stupidity.

Either you've got Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or you are mentally deranged. Babes, your "lunch break" was over an hour ago and we said our final goodbyes so why are you still here?

Housewife? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

He has intelligent points but I was surprised at how quickly he changed his tune when the debate didn't go his way...don't know if I've come across him before but I'll be sure to avoid him

He's giving (NL) guys a bad name

Hahahahhaa. So you could swallow your pride and admit this wink well done! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Efewestern: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
ornicus:
Nigeria is a multi ethnic and multi religious society. As such Muslim Women should have the choice to wear hijabs in school or the workplace if they want to.

Nigeria is also a multi ethnic / religious country, and those who love to drink alcohol should do so in any part of the country, the idea of Sharia law in some part of the country reeks of stupidity and hypocrisy.

8 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
shocked

I believe African women inwardly don’t want patriarchy to end because of the advantages they gain from it

I believe the Bible is a scam book written by men to glorify themselves and keep women in perpetual slavery

1 Like

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2019

5 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Breaststroke:

But I won't make it habit before[b] I lose all sense of decorum and class. [/b] If you play with pigs you end up filthy too naahh I can't afford that.

Hahahhaha - the deluded earless seal believes she has "decorum and class"
You're killing me girl grin cheesy grin

Look woman, I'm not missjo or any other female you NL minions can bully into oblivion. I am Genq, the gentle G y'all love to hate and I've got all day ma'am. Yes I'm just as jobless as you and we can tango all day! kiss

8 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Breaststroke:

Oh I do, I just show small craze from time to time to show dimwits like you that we all can be mean.

The same way you are killing me with laugh here. I told my colleague this clown will respond, he is that easy.

What manner of man are you? You are so easily baited and provoked into silliness and arguing with females, it is shocking.

At this point I am really just catching fun at your expense. I said what I needed to say with my first comment to you.

I was waiting for this line. grin You're becoming very predictable dear.

Last time I checked you wh0res are now equal to men - but in the same breath y'all wanna shame men who argue with you? LOL.

That putrid hole between your legs does not exempt you from a tongue lashing sweetheart.

7 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by midnighter(f): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
Breaststroke:

Babes, there's nothing intelligent about a person who is unable to debate issues respectfully without insults. They just lose regard, substance and clout very quickly.

I didn't come here to debate though, just to be a jackass cheesy

Hm you can say that again. Sigh

Lol your jackassery is highly welcome...at least you can help us combat stupidity

2 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by midnighter(f): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by midnighter(f): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Efewestern:

Nigeria is also a multi ethnic / religious country, and those who love to drink alcohol should do so in any part of the country, the idea of Sharia law in some part of the country reeks of stupidity and hypocrisy.
Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by midnighter(f): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
Breaststroke:

I like the phrase jackassery, it made me laugh and it's been entertaining seeing genq the biitch foaming around the mouth like a rabid dog.

I didn't even know I had that level of jackassery in me, to make someone bark like this. grin

Lol you've earned the word to yourself, congratulations

I don't know how you can even be bothered, obviously he's not ok.

Bark he has and bark he shall

2 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by missjo(f): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
genq:

Hahahhaha - the deluded earless seal believes she has "decorum and class"
You're killing me girl grin cheesy grin

Look woman, I'm not missjo or any other female you NL minions can bully into oblivion. I am Genq, the gentle G y'all love to hate and I've got all day ma'am. Yes I'm just as jobless as you and we can tango all day! kiss
You fight too much
Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by momokiddies: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
this thread was supposed to be entertaining and enlightening, until some mofos hijacked it and turned it to a battle ground. you guys should get a room and go fvck yourselves already.
there is a reason why it was called unpopular opinions. you don't have to agree with everyone's opinion

3 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
missjo:

You fight too much

- and you don't fight enough- hence why that ugly w!tch called cococandy and her minions keep bullying you. Yes, I've been watching.

6 Likes

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by genq(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by missjo(f): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
genq:

- and you don't fight enough- hence why that ugly w!tch called cococandy and her minions keep bullying you. Yes, I've been watching.
Lmao, You all deserve each other genq. Honestly there ain't no right or wrong side to be on this section, You all are cut from the same cloth.

So please fight away cheesy
Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by Raalsalghul: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
MountainView:
Hello, there

hope you don't mind sharing some of your unpopular opinions with everyone on this forum

Mine are

1. I think the world would be a better place if we look up to scientists and engineers as our role models, instead of entertainers.

2. I have this opinion that Africa is cursed, the same reason why a country like Ethiopia that was not colonized by any western nation remains a third-world country despite all the years they've existed.

3. I don't believe in hell, nor heaven though I'm a Christian cos Christianity is the best religion that suits my belief system. but for hell and heaven is a
No no for me

I've been hearing that statement "We are all unique in our own way".

I don't believe it, I think every human is just another cog in the wheel.

1 Like

Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by MountainView: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
Raalsalghul:

I've been hearing that statement "We are all unique in our own way".

I don't believe it, I think every human is just another cog in the wheel.

Uniqueness I'm not sure that everyone is unique, but I do honestly believe that some people are special
Re: What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold by PrincessJr(f): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
I am of the opinion that Nigeria shouldn’t have been granted Independence until year 2000

I view Nigeria as Four countries merged as one. There is the Northern/Middle belt region, Southern region, Western region and Eastern region

I am not an atheist but I tend to logically analyze things people see as supernatural... of course I think extra ordinary powers exists but I’m yet to experience any though

In the days of our forefathers, I believe the ’Abiku’/ ogbanje’ phenomenon is what is known as present day Sickle cell anemia

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Living In The Same Single Room With Ur Wife And Ur Male Friend:pls Advise! / How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help / Few Ways To Love Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.