Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? (29947 Views)

Should I Just Forget About Her? / The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / If You Know This Guy, Just Forget About Heaven (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by RZArecta2(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2019
DenreleDave:
As in I don dey on this girl matter since last year oo, I really like am much if I must Confess.
One thing happened yesterday and it Pained me so so so much. One of my neighbor in hostel fell sick early in the day and in the evening after church weekly meeting, I got to meet this babe as she was going back to her hostel and she was on a call and I heard a name that sounds like one of my sick neighbors roommate. She was asking the guy about the sick one (the sick one is her frnd like she claims). She was asking the clinic they took him too and so on, I could sense that she was kinda worried.

Later that night, she still called me again to go find out about the sick guy bcox he is my next neighbor. She still called the roommate to my sick neighbor again asking about his whereabouts and so on.

So later later sha, we dey chat for Facebook. So I was like why are you so worried Cox I cud sense dt she is kinda tensed.

She said
"the guy took care of her when she was sick, he was the one doing the stress for her when she went to clinic and now he is sick and she is stuck here and doesn't know which hospital they took him too"

Now here is my problem;
Most times when things are not really fine with this babe, I used to sense it or have dt kinda feelings dt sumtin is wrong with her. We stay in different hostel so we chat and call. When she was sick, she didn't tell me, I even told her that I av this feelings that she is not feeling fine but she lied and said she is fine. It was her younger sister dt later told me that she was admitted in a clinic. Imagine oo, I even offered to go with her whenever she is going for her injection and she was like no, she can take care of herself.
I couldn't force her but I never knew it was bcox of this guy she was doing this.

Guys, I'm not angry that she cared for a guy that cared for her but lying to me when she wasn't fine annoys me. I feel helpless and angry.

Maybe he who get more bargaining power gets the babe. Most times I av always wanted to help her but she always insist No, she doesn't wana stress me, I'm just a hustling student.

Guys, do u think I shud just end this with her and go my way.. I can't keep enduring this
face your life, hustle hard, graduate with a good cgpa, make loads of money. Na dem go rush you till you run. When you enter the real world, you'll realize the importance of what I'm telling you

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Mexyz(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2019
Guy I wish I can turn back the hands of time and right the wrongs and 'mumuness' I displayed while in School. My guy leave that babe, focus on your academics, graduate and God helping you, get a good job or start a good business, na that same lady go dey find you come.
A lady that I was madly in love with back then acted as if I never existed, she only remember me whenever she needs financial help, and me wey mumu that time go give her money.
Story cut short, she's now the one sending me countless messages on Facebook and WhatsApp now, calling me sweet names here and there, not that am even swimming in money now o.
Only my recent pics on those platform are what is drawing her closer to me now.
So brother, follow that Martinez reply to you, make a 'little' money and see that same lady run after you.

8 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Avast:

What do you want to end when you haven't started anything. You guys are not in relationship so why stressing yourself.
you just spoke my mind... Just imagine the op deceiving himself assuming he is in a relationship...
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by philip0906(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2019
pocohantas:

Maybe you should fix your paranoia and delusion of persecution grin
Like I said Eni, easy on your self...You're the one displaying paranoia and whatnot...

This is a very harmless thread you want to convert into your usual "man vs woman" thing...There's no gain been an internet feminist on a faceless forum...Just easy on yourself

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by XchUskY4u(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2019
U bera face ur studies

Dey dr dey HYPE person wey no REASON u

#ISKILU
DenreleDave:
As in I don dey on this girl matter since last year oo, I really like am much if I must Confess.
One thing happened yesterday and it Pained me so so so much. One of my neighbor in hostel fell sick early in the day and in the evening after church weekly meeting, I got to meet this babe as she was going back to her hostel and she was on a call and I heard a name that sounds like one of my sick neighbors roommate. She was asking the guy about the sick one (the sick one is her frnd like she claims). She was asking the clinic they took him too and so on, I could sense that she was kinda worried.

Later that night, she still called me again to go find out about the sick guy bcox he is my next neighbor. She still called the roommate to my sick neighbor again asking about his whereabouts and so on.

So later later sha, we dey chat for Facebook. So I was like why are you so worried Cox I cud sense dt she is kinda tensed.

She said
"the guy took care of her when she was sick, he was the one doing the stress for her when she went to clinic and now he is sick and she is stuck here and doesn't know which hospital they took him too"

Now here is my problem;
Most times when things are not really fine with this babe, I used to sense it or have dt kinda feelings dt sumtin is wrong with her. We stay in different hostel so we chat and call. When she was sick, she didn't tell me, I even told her that I av this feelings that she is not feeling fine but she lied and said she is fine. It was her younger sister dt later told me that she was admitted in a clinic. Imagine oo, I even offered to go with her whenever she is going for her injection and she was like no, she can take care of herself.
I couldn't force her but I never knew it was bcox of this guy she was doing this.

Guys, I'm not angry that she cared for a guy that cared for her but lying to me when she wasn't fine annoys me. I feel helpless and angry.

Maybe he who get more bargaining power gets the babe. Most times I av always wanted to help her but she always insist No, she doesn't wana stress me, I'm just a hustling student.

Guys, do u think I shud just end this with her and go my way.. I can't keep enduring this
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by pocohantas(f): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2019
Chukapage:
there is nothing ALPHA about that guy! Mind you there are Just TOO MANY SIMPS TO MANY OF THEM ! sad The crusade is slow and steady with time they will hear of the Redpill knowledge ,crusade and be SAVED.
But wait did you not see that Op is NAIVE,Young ,Dumb and broke ,He is not even a MAN yet undecided

Blablabla. Don't deny him, he is one of your own.
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by nauto6: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2019
It not easy bro
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Depressed101: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2019
They both have HIV and she doesn't want you to know grin, it could be that she's shielding you from the unknown because she loves you and don't want to loose you

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by safarigirl(f): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2019
Why will you come online and use text-speak to pass across your message? What are you? 19?

You also go ahead to state you are angry at a girl that isn't your girl, for not telling you she was ill. What did you want to do? You have an unreciprocrated crush, she doesn't even see you as a friend to share anything with. Leave her alone, let her focus on her sick crush.

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by frozen70g(f): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2019
DenreleDave:

She said

Now here is my problem;

Leave girls their matter no dey finish, face your study and graduate with good grades, then you will meet the committed ones
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Depressed101: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2019
They both have HIV and she doesn't want you to know grin, it could be that she's shielding you from the unknown because she loves you and don't want to loose you

I suspect she's had sex with that your neighbor and that's how they both got the illness, either she's cheating shocked

4 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by urgent5050: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2019
Lover boy go and face your studies
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by omoadeleye(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2019
OP no well
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by YorubaKing: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2019
MedicH:

Which one is ur own problem?

Dude has just been diagnosed with cerebral palsy. grin

He's a patient at one of my Doctor friend facility. Very sad indeed... undecided
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by rayobaba(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2019
SaintHilary:
The truth is all dose guys dat tell u without money u can still hv d girl of ur dreams lied..Na Nollywood cus m

Face ur studies, come out with 1st Class
HUSTLE!
On point. Na girl suppose they chase u sef.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by captainking(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2019
DenreleDave:

She said

Now here is my problem;

what exactly do you want to end?? there was absolutely nothing in the first place..
what exactly do you want to end? something that dint even start from what i deduce...
Man up and bone that lady.....
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by philip0906(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2019
pocohantas:

The truth is a bitter pill to swallow, you need Chivita to push it down?

Feminist when my comment hits close to home, but the other day you were happy with my comment because it pleased you ba?

Abeg, swerve away fast. grin
You're typing hard Eni koko...Easy before you implode

No need gnashing your teeth and breathing fast on your keypad...Give yourself whatever trophy you want to "truth is bitter" trophy, "comment hits close to home" trophy...If that makes you happy

Just take it easy on your self... wink

4 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by crackhouse(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2019
I wonder how some guys behave. Someone is telling you not to bother carrying her loads but you are insisting that u must carry it. Na so u like helping people reach and your mama for village still dey suffer? Better leave that girl and face your studies after all u don't even know what she and her other sick boyfriend are suffering from, e fit be say two of them met where dem dey receive treatment for their sicknesses and u want come shook your inside again.

5 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by pocohantas(f): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2019
safarigirl:
Why will you come online and use text-speak to pass across your message? What are you? 19?

You also go ahead to state you are angry at a girl that isn't your girl, for not telling you she was ill. What did you want to do? You have an unreciprocrated crush, she doesn't even see you as a friend to share anything with. Leave her alone, let her focus on her sick crush.

Lol. No chill. Una wan kill person pikin
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2019
Among the different kind of boyfriends,
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by eddybongo101: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2019
bros move on with ur life, the babe is not into u, the more u push for her attention, the more she will pull away from u.

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by philip0906(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2019
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

Cry if it makes you feel better. kiss
Hehehe...You're the one crying, just trying to help you

Noticed you almost running around the forum naked screaming, making senseless allusions & looking for whatnot...I care about you, lest you self destruct wink

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by YorubaKing: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2019
philip0906:

That nikka cracks me up...Striking out people's comments grin grin grin grin

He's got cerebral palsy... undecided
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by maxilly(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2019
The only female(s) who should make a man worry so much is the mom & wife. If you are still in a bf, gf, stage with a girl, you will be stressing yourself over nothing because she's definitely dating you and some other guy. That is just the bitter truth we guys should accept. So my guy calm down, she's just a gf and not a wife yet.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by DenreleDave(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2019
comshots:
Let her open up to him.

Thank u but she said she doesn't even feel anytin for the guy Cox I once told her before.. Even today, she said she doesn't feel anytin...

I just want her to tell me the truth.. Simple.. Just open up to me, I don't care u telling me the truth than lying n pretending....
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by pocohantas(f): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2019
Chukapage:
lmao no be only matters of the heart even matters of the finger,It takes only an Ignorant SIMP to do any "matters of the heart" with a naturally unstable being the day he learns Redpills that is the day he will realize LOVE NEVER existed it was just a media propaganda,That is the day he will learn "Pump and dump". For you to think REDPILLS is only Online shows you CHOSE to believe it out of your OWN FEAR. With time Op will grow.

Fear ke? I don't see these pseudo-alfa males offline o. Do they exist?

Even you wey dey aggressive, see as you dey happy because I follow you talk like human being. Naso o. Alfa male, jisike!
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Funmmyastic: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2019
She is not in love with you,period!
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by DenreleDave(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2019
comshots:
If she tells you the clinic bill you go fit pay?Be happy that she doesn't want you to use you school fees to pay her medical bills.

Bro I go find way.. I no dey poor like that.. She is not feeling fine, I will find a way to help her but she lying to me was so annoying
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by noisy45(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2019
Bros aim for the pussy stop wasting your time grin
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by philip0906(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2019
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

Okay grin
Great then!

I will keep you under supervision for a while Eni koko...I care about you wink
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by DenreleDave(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

The girl doesn't like you and she keeps dropping so many hints yet you keep ignoring them. Let her go and stop hurting yourself

Thanks.. I reason with you... Been finding courage to let her go since last year but we still find ourselves talking together again....

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Chukapage(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2019
pocohantas:
Lol. Alfa males are losing this battle.

Romance section should be remamed "Guys Whining Zone". Everyday na crying from guys, over same ladies they claim to have control over. Na real wa.

OP, there was never a relationship na!
there is nothing ALPHA about that guy! Mind you there are Just TOO MANY SIMPS TO MANY OF THEM ! sad The crusade is slow and steady with time they will hear of the Redpill knowledge ,crusade and be SAVED.
But wait did you not see that Op is NAIVE,Young ,Dumb and broke ,He is not even a MAN yet undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Marriage About To Crash. / Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) / Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.