Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? (29983 Views)

Should I Just Forget About Her? / The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / If You Know This Guy, Just Forget About Heaven (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Mopolchi: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2019
Just forget her sad

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by flexxyworld(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2019
Guy funny but true, ladies don't like guys that choke them. obviously, your affection hasn't appealed too her, you can't force it. Give her some space, if she doesn't still notice your absence then bros, kindly bounce

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by pocohantas(f): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2019
DenreleDave:

Never said there was one

Your topic made it seem like so though.
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by BabaIbo: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2019
lilmax:
Guys, I'm not angry that she cared for a guy that cared for her but lying to me when she wasn't fine annoys me. I feel helpless and angry.

Because of a woman?

You have a lot to learn

The guy never even start to dey find job or start a business in the present harsh condition, he don dey complain.
This is an easy issue, it's either you play along and enjoy the one you can get or you quit her and move on

4 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by achikolo(f): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
post=83151670:
Deep
[/s]
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Pato042: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2019
Guy free girls now, go hustle and make money, em girls go dey rush you, am talking from experience..

5 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by maya007: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2019
Lmao oga u better give urself hot slap n wake up...u are in a relationship with urself that girl is not ur gf stop day dreaming and face ur life

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by slimjosh231(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2019
Martinez79:
Don't mind him.

@op

You are not serious and you are yet to take some red pills. She is not your girlfriend; she doesn't want you; and you are forcing yourself on her. Never love a girl that doesn't love you. No mutual love is better than one sided love. Person wey no like you no like you and you no go fit love the one you no go fit love. Stop trying and stop giving yourself unnecessary headache.

As a hustling student, leave girls alone and focus on your hustle and establish yourself. When you make it, you will still see girls. Girls no dey finish. It's not written anywhere that it must be that particular girl. No girl is special, irreplaceable, and indispensable. They can always be replaced and you can always find another one. Forget women and hustle. When you have too much money, you can get the best of them.

Whether you like it or not, as far as girls are concerned, their heart goes to the highest bidder (financially) that they can find. If you no get money, hide your face. That's how it is with women. Make sure you read my topic in my link below

When you are ready to settle down, pick one and marry. Don't do love, instead pick the one that will give you beautiful children and can play the role of a housekeeper. Romantic love is a scam.
Too much wisdom will continue to be your portion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Blinkers: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2019
cool

Foolish boys, go your own way and hustle to improve your status or pump and dump if you are a sex freak.

Una no go hear!

Una go dey date these parasitic leeches with nothing to offer than their smelly pûssies and ego-shattering heart breaks

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by dustydee: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2019
DenreleDave:
As in I don dey on this girl matter since last year oo, I really like am much if I must Confess.
One thing happened yesterday and it Pained me so so so much. One of my neighbor in hostel fell sick early in the day and in the evening after church weekly meeting, I got to meet this babe as she was going back to her hostel and she was on a call and I heard a name that sounds like one of my sick neighbors roommate. She was asking the guy about the sick one (the sick one is her frnd like she claims). She was asking the clinic they took him too and so on, I could sense that she was kinda worried.

Later that night, she still called me again to go find out about the sick guy bcox he is my next neighbor. She still called the roommate to my sick neighbor again asking about his whereabouts and so on.

So later later sha, we dey chat for Facebook. So I was like why are you so worried Cox I cud sense dt she is kinda tensed.

She said
"the guy took care of her when she was sick, he was the one doing the stress for her when she went to clinic and now he is sick and she is stuck here and doesn't know which hospital they took him too"

Now here is my problem;
Most times when things are not really fine with this babe, I used to sense it or have dt kinda feelings dt sumtin is wrong with her. We stay in different hostel so we chat and call. When she was sick, she didn't tell me, I even told her that I av this feelings that she is not feeling fine but she lied and said she is fine. It was her younger sister dt later told me that she was admitted in a clinic. Imagine oo, I even offered to go with her whenever she is going for her injection and she was like no, she can take care of herself.
I couldn't force her but I never knew it was bcox of this guy she was doing this.

Guys, I'm not angry that she cared for a guy that cared for her but lying to me when she wasn't fine annoys me. I feel helpless and angry.

Maybe he who get more bargaining power gets the babe. Most times I av always wanted to help her but she always insist No, she doesn't wana stress me, I'm just a hustling student.

Guys, do u think I shud just end this with her and go my way.. I can't keep enduring this
Maybe she doesn't like the way you type. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Stillthebest: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2019
kiss

Since ladies don finish for town, you can pester the one that doesn't like you a bit for ten years while you neglect your pry assignment- education!

You had better face your studies. She doesn't like you.
Imagine this student having a heart break on who hasn't even dated her.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by seunmohmoh(f): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2019
Quick question op: Is the lady in question your girlfriend?
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Xisnin(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Omo. This guy is running low on redpill drugs. Martinez79,more supplies for him. ASAP.
When will you grow up?
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by lazkizz(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Tokziby:
Someone that is trying to shield u away from ur responsibility and allowing another guy to do it. And even have the guts to lie about her illness. It's better u just zero ur mind and move on.
She doesnt want ur care but someone else's...smh
grin
Tokziby:
Someone that is trying to shield u away from ur responsibility and allowing another guy to do it. And even have the guts to lie about her illness. It's better u just zero ur mind and move on.
She doesnt want ur care but someone else's...smh
true talk bro
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Pauldollars(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Instead of focusing on your academics, striving to achieve a good grade and looking forward to a bright future free from unemployment, you're contemplating leaving a girl or not. You'll understand the Nigerian situation when you're done with school and your mates are all on their own. The girl you're thinking of now will get married to someone else who has achieved better things in life.
Think straight Mr. Man

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by dapolaw(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2019
How can a lady you have not made an advance to, break your heart? What exactly do you want?
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by slimjosh231(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2019
FROGMAN101:

At some point you might need to stop helping these boys. Atleast for free.

The bold part i highlighted is why Women always win. And they will continue to win. They think abundantly, they know there are many many guys out there that will make them feel special.

These simps put themselves in a cage. They follow the hollywood fanfare. Shes special. I cant find any girl like her. Bla bla bla.

Do you think Women think like that?? They just explore the world and win.

Lastly no one is special. Doesnt take a lot for someone to be in a body bag. We will all die someday so whats the fuss? Too much wisdom.

Sigh.
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by bizhop01: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2019
Early Morning Nonsense
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2019
DenreleDave:
As in I don dey on this girl matter since last year oo, I really like am much if I must Confess.
One thing happened yesterday and it Pained me so so so much. One of my neighbor in hostel fell sick early in the day and in the evening after church weekly meeting, I got to meet this babe as she was going back to her hostel and she was on a call and I heard a name that sounds like one of my sick neighbors roommate. She was asking the guy about the sick one (the sick one is her frnd like she claims). She was asking the clinic they took him too and so on, I could sense that she was kinda worried.

Later that night, she still called me again to go find out about the sick guy bcox he is my next neighbor. She still called the roommate to my sick neighbor again asking about his whereabouts and so on.

So later later sha, we dey chat for Facebook. So I was like why are you so worried Cox I cud sense dt she is kinda tensed.

She said
"the guy took care of her when she was sick, he was the one doing the stress for her when she went to clinic and now he is sick and she is stuck here and doesn't know which hospital they took him too"

Now here is my problem;
Most times when things are not really fine with this babe, I used to sense it or have dt kinda feelings dt sumtin is wrong with her. We stay in different hostel so we chat and call. When she was sick, she didn't tell me, I even told her that I av this feelings that she is not feeling fine but she lied and said she is fine. It was her younger sister dt later told me that she was admitted in a clinic. Imagine oo, I even offered to go with her whenever she is going for her injection and she was like no, she can take care of herself.
I couldn't force her but I never knew it was bcox of this guy she was doing this.

Maybe he who get more bargaining power gets the babe. Most times I av always wanted to help her but she always insist No, she doesn't wana stress me, I'm just a hustling student.

Guys, do u think I shud just end this with her and go my way.. I can't keep enduring this
Both of you are not compatible .
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by YorubaKing: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2019
Ignore her and go ur way... better bitch.es are ahead dying to date you. Why do you even wanna help her with anything? Did or can she do the same for you? WTF? sad

But why are most 9ja guys weaklings when it comes to ladies? Chai... The moment you suspect something, fvck it... go with ur gut feeling! angry

Some even beg ladies for love... WTF? Are you guys fvcking sick in the head? angry

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2019
You want to end it with her When una Neva start anything....
No go fool yourself... The girl no like you because she obviously doesn't know you... So why all this childish talk... Like say u still dey sec. Sch..
I just dey look you dey laugh.. you are going from infactuated to obsessed and after that comes that feeling of entitlement... She doesn't owe you and also doesn't need to explain anything to you...

If a girl tells you nothing is wrong like dat.... It shows your relationship hasn't advanced enough to cross dat boundary.... Be patient and stop spamming her with your presence...

If you chat still with her then ur relationship still dey friendzone

No go fool yourself...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Surgoroctor(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2019
My friend i beg follow your mind

Divorce na normal thing

But remember there is no perfect relationship

Shikena kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by MedicH: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]

Which one is ur own problem?

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by philip0906(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2019
pocohantas:
Lol. Alfa males are losing this battle.

Romance section should be remamed "Guys Whining Zone". Everyday na crying from guys, over same ladies they claim to have control over.

Na real wa grin

OP, there was never a relationship na!
Easy Eni...No be everything be man vs woman

No go wound yourself

5 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by kevotek1000(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Hustling student.... Simple advice for you HUSTLE AND FACE YOUR BOOK.

It is natural for someone to love... But done blame anyone if you don't get the same love back. This love thing happens naturally and it is not forced. You're probably jealous here that a girl u love so much is channeling her time and sincerity to your neighbor. Get a hold of yourself, she might not doing anything wrong... You can talk to her about this issue you're complaining about right now who knows she may retract and channel her time and attention to u if she love you.
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by philip0906(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2019
MedicH:

Which one is ur own problem?
That nikka cracks me up...Striking out people's comments grin grin grin grin
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Don't give up on love.
Are you drunk ? Learn to differentiate torture from love.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Chukapage(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2019
You need saving! You've got low self-esteem that's no1!
No2: Ubunja get this man some Redpills he needs it now before he goes Further to get used and manipulated as a no5 spare Tyre!
Someone get this man some Redpills ,he is a NAIVE young student save a brother!
For How long will the sons of men perish for lack of Knowledge?? undecided everyday Ubunja preaches ,The redpills preach the Truth and reality about Females but SIMPS have chosen the wide road that leads to DOOM! sad undecided and they defend it with the usual "she's different" Bullshit! Drink from the fountain of Knowledge that is easily accessible to you ! SIMPS disgust me but y'all still need saving! angry

4 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Gabson001(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2019
Oga wise up Women no like good people Play your card and go that's it Kill yourself because of woman and she go marry your best friend las las
My own tho

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by tweakdude1: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2019
Dude from my experience

Try channeling your mind now on the possible reasons why she dumps you and work on it but make no mistake accepting her back or going to her.
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by pocohantas(f): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2019
Chukapage:
Yes ! He is a SIMP a A whiteknight at that with time he will learn and grow ,He is even a Student.I am not denying him am just disgusted!

Naso. Mugu will continue to fall.
Matters of the heart is beyond all this nonsense you all form online grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.