Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,629 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other (6703 Views)

Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online / Twitter On Fire As Curvy Slay Queen Spotted Selling And Hawking Fish In A Market / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Snails don't jump undecided
Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by bestmutiu2019(m): 7:09am On Nov 21, 2019
Imustreturn:
'Low budget Ikeja Amber Rose' - Two ladies set Twitter on fire as they abuse each other

https:///USfTVLMM7Q

Your self esteem is so low a snail could jump over it

Low Budget Ikeja Amber Rose

Gbas gbos on twitter grin grin
can you help me on how to make money online from mobile phone
Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Ryan03(f): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2019
franchasng:
Here; one is Ikeja Amber Rose, the other is Edo State First Lady sad
I'll pick the Nora girl anytime any day
Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Ryan03(f): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2019
boss1310:
so a woman can be actually boasting that a boyfriend paid for her expenses meaning she is admitting she does nothing for a living but depends on men hmm
so if I pay for my girls hair it means she have nothing doing but depend on me? Are you OK?
Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Imustreturn(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
bestmutiu2019:
can you help me on how to make money online from mobile phone
ha. Did i say I know how to make money from mobile phone
Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Imustreturn:
ha. Did i say I know how to make money from mobile phone
apologies
Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by Kontrol97(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
that Jesus babe dey talk
Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by boss1310(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ryan03:
so if I pay for my girls hair it means she have nothing doing but depend on me? Are you OK?
no you are not ok.a girl said she doesn't bleep broke men not even date(so where is the girlfriend thing you are talking about) and her boyfriend pays for everything what do you think its that girl occupation.you are a living example of weak men who patronize women with no prestige

Re: 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other by kingxsamz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
respect80:
"Your self esteem is so low that a SNAIL can jump over it" reminds me of two of my course mates back then in 200L.

Rachael was sitting behind Timothy in the LT while lecture was seriously going on.
Rachael decided to rest her legs on the seat Timothy was sitting on from behind.

Here goes the conversation that made the lecturer sent me out of his class.

Timothy: Rachael, your leg dey march me o.

Rachael: my leg no clean pass your Jean?
Timothy: my jeans no clean pass your teeth?
me: bursts into heavy laff cheesy

lecturer: oya! You, get out of my class.

I was like, whattttttttt! How can this dirty jean you're wearing be cleaner than someone's teeth?

people get bad mouth for dis lyf o
cheesy

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dissolves His Marriage After Comment By Wife On The Internet / Are Nose Rings On Guys Cute Or Gay? / My Whatsapp Chat With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.