Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Just One To Comment Before You Called Me Greedy Or Selfish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just One To Comment Before You Called Me Greedy Or Selfish (271 Views)

IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just One To Comment Before You Called Me Greedy Or Selfish by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:01am On Mar 01, 2023
One of my girlfriend told me I'm too selfish and credit that I do not know more than 1k or 2k,she is right but 1or 2 when I open that alone ,it had gone to her over 200 times and total sum of 500k gone through my bank app to her within 3 years which exclude cash gift, opay and kuda, she has not openly quit but she come up with this after avoiding my calls for 2 months, I don't know why she calls after two month and still claimed without me, she is stronger, my reply her, are we dating for money but as I'm now, I'm so determine to end the relationship even if she wish to continue, she even compared herself to my wife that I don't treat her such way. A lady won't can't spare 50O to me.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent advise needed please / Has Any Other Person Ever Prayed To Sleep And To Never Wake Again? [SOFT DEATH] / Don't Date Someone Whose Heart Is Still Wandering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.