Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

No Topic! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Topic! (9270 Views)

No Topic! / No Topic! / No Topic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Topic! by stillseth: 12:00am On Oct 16, 2019
You better do wetin you wan do...cos at the end of the day..the girlfriend you're staying faithful for...someone else fit dey knack her steady. ..I was so faithful that I would never have believed that my GF was knacking a married man...so.Mr man...in my own humble opinion...knack knack knack...cos the Girl you're saying faithful for,probably isn't faithful.

2 Likes

Re: No Topic! by maya007: 12:54am On Oct 16, 2019
Oga lock ur door with key n stop disturbing us pls it's not by force to open door if dey knock u know what to do stop coming here to show case this kinda stories sbh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by showafrica(m): 5:02am On Oct 16, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Trust me, they ain’t there to be laid but to charge their phones so they could communicate with their real boyfriends who they are madly in love with! Try nonsense and they will shut you down instantly. Same happened to me with a neighbor, and the moment he sent a text to me, tellin me he wanted to kiss me that evening...that was the end! Our friendship ended instantly.

The guy no sabi, that kind thing they no dey send am by text.

2 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 16, 2019
Nyash one babe there and tell your girl it was the work of the devil, the devil pushed you.

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by Starboytwo(m): 5:17am On Oct 16, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Trust me, they ain’t there to be laid but to charge their phones so they could communicate with their real boyfriends who they are madly in love with! Try nonsense and they will shut you down instantly. Same happened to me with a neighbor, and the moment he sent a text to me, tellin me he wanted to kiss me that evening...that was the end! Our friendship ended instantly.
maybe next time you will go and charge your phone in your "real boyfriend's house".. na me pursue all those girls wey go come charge and wear rubbish come my room.... I told em straight up, don't wear shit to my room and expect my gbola not to upright.... Maybe y'all should stay in your gaddem room.... I prefer that...

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by solmusdesigns: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2019
angry

Oga chop them if they give way,
Re: No Topic! by MiVida(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
so you skipped the part I said one of the girls always remain behind every night when others are leaving How'd you explain that please?

2 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2019
kinzation:
Oga fvck away your sorrow grin
grin

Re: No Topic! by MiVida(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2019
Everything isn't as easy as you guys see it... I've never cheated on my girlfriend, this is just the devil tempting me embarassed
Re: No Topic! by Skmoda360(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

no offense bro, but this isn't possible.

If you plan to go down the altar in say 6months, within that 6months you should start practicing how to stay faithful.

You can't be cheating with reckless abandon in a relationship, thinking you will suddenly change when you get married. issa work in progress.
Gbam!!!
Re: No Topic! by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Lol. Nice script.
Re: No Topic! by Nuclear99(m): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2019
Omogbenusola:
It's funny Sha, what is running through ur mind may not be their intention for u.
What d bleep are you talking about, and Dem de come him house every night
Re: No Topic! by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
angry

Oga chop them if they give way,
[/s]
Re: No Topic! by Martinez79: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2019
MiVida:
These past weeks hasn't been easy on me... My girlfriend even suspects me already but I've been able to keep her in check embarassed (not proud of it)

Every night, they flood my place, looking for nothing, at the end, one of them stays behind and sometimes sleeps over but for sometime now, I've been able to control myself embarassed embarassed cry cry it isn't easy especially right now, I really don't know what to do to keep them all away, I'm seriously tempted tbh and I really don't want to sleep with any other girl or even cheat on my girlfriend...I'm troubled.
Here's a picture for tonight, they're here again angry

Stop this nonsense. You must learn to man up by knowing that you are responsible for your actions and you must hold yourself accountable. If you cheat, it's because you wanted to cheat. Now, get some seriousness and say a big NO to cheating. You cannot possibly be a serious spouse if you are contemplating cheating on your girlfriend. undecided

Omar09

2 Likes

Re: No Topic! by smat101(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

You are obviously still a boy! We used to think this way back then as teens.
You're girl I'm a boy ...
you won't understand
I rather be this way, when you have substitute of anything in life not just girlfriends...I tell you, you will never be at the mercy of that thing...
When I use to be faithful as fvck, that I could not cheat on my girlfriend even in my thoughts grin ...
I was doing *everything* to please her infact I was a pucci grin she would annoy me I will be the one to apologized grin Imagine ...but the moment I cheated once grin attention divided in fact I forgot her phone number I thought I would never forget in this life grin
so Babe dey your dey let me dey my dey grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2019
Use rope to tie ur gbola to ur thigh
Re: No Topic! by ashawopikin(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
See beta 3some
Re: No Topic! by dominique(f): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
How hard is it to tell them to go away?
Re: No Topic! by Kingrexyl(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Real boyfriends? Look at your big mouth, so their real boyfriends don't have light at home abi? Nonsense!
Re: No Topic! by xanderpeper(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
All this bitches be setup o,watch well before you drill,for me it's all about your mindset
Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Op you call this temptation... Chei, let me not say anything. grin
Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
dominique:
How hard is it to tell them to go away?
Hello dominique,

May I have your attention...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies) / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 / Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.