Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? (1540 Views)

Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? / What Do You Consider The Most Weird You Have Done To Get A Guy/girl's Attention / The Most Weird Person You've Ever Came Across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by Apeshy101(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mine is not weird Sha,

1. A set of undersized singlets.
Had to be tucking in every now and then. Wore them for some time and slide them to the side of my wardrobe decór. They travelled with my during Xmas and never returned.

2. This pair slip-on below. I so much hate that sh!t. They will travel with me this Xmas but won't make it back

Share yours and let the fun continue.
Meanwhile, if you need a professional web developer for your blog, online store, web portals, corporate website, etc, check my signature.

Re: What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by donstan18: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
I don't consider any gift weird.

No matter how cheap or weird it might look, I'll just appreciate and lock up

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by u11ae1013: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Kondum
Re: What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
gift? hmmmmm.
Re: What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by AstroG1: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Am the Highly Appreciative type,anything you bring ah will appreciate and thank you.

Because for someone to give a gift means she has u in mind.
Re: What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by Osobi32(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
Plastic cup....... But it's a gift and it was really appreciated

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by Jaybnjamin(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
A gift is not suppose to make you feel weird. Its called a gift for a reason. Besides you can as well turn it down if the gift is too irrelevant to you. A simple, I'm fine, thank you, will do.

Well, what do I know...

Re: What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by crackhaus: 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
I can't remember the weirdest.
But I can remember the last weird gift I got and this was just yesterday. I had a visit from an old friend and she brought along a bottle of wine and chocolates.

This is weird because she knows I quit drinking.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by Apeshy101(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2019
u11ae1013:
Kondum
She is telling you something
Re: What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by Apeshy101(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2019
Osobi32:
Plastic cup....... But it's a gift and it was really appreciated
At least you can use it na, just for her sake.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2019
some undersize fake byc singlet and byc white pant our dads wear b4 the revolution of boxers grin ... i couldnt help buh appreciate her becos she bought those gift a month into our r/ship. when she start visitin n doing my laundry she realize my taste .... later we joke abt it ...still av dem new somewhere in my wardrobe, its now For sales grin
Re: What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2019
ericsmith:
some undersize fake byc singlet and byc white pant our dads wear b4 the revolution of boxers grin ... i couldnt help buh appreciate her becos she bought those gift a month into our r/ship. when she start visitin n doing my laundry she realize my taste .... later we joke abt it ...still av dem new somewhere in my wardrobe, its now For sales grin

Aśshole angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
crackhaus:
I can't remember the weirdest.
But I can remember the last weird gift I got and this was just yesterday. I had a visit from an old friend and she brought along a bottle of wine and chocolates.
This is weird because she knows I quit drinking

Maybe this sober teetotal you is a crashing bore and the poor lady is this close to climbing walls? And it was either bring you a drink or punch in your face for the poor lady friend!cheesy tongue
Re: What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by crackhaus: 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
merahki:

Maybe this sober teetotal you is a crashing bore and the poor lady is this close to climbing walls? And it was either bring you a drink or punch in your face for the poor lady friend!cheesy tongue
cheesycheesy
She didn't know me back in my oracle days, we met when I was already cutting down before finally calling it quits while we were friends.

I guess she just could not figure out what to bring as a present on short notice, especially since we had been talking about seeing for a while before i finally got into town.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Boxers and singlet.. Naija gals fav gift to their boyfriends
Re: What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
iPhones, bulgari perfumes, Rolex watches, loafers, snickers, factory boots, etc

Re: What's The Most Weird Gift A Lady Has Given You? by Psalm2423(m): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
AstroG1:
Am the Highly Appreciative type,anything you bring ah will appreciate and thank you.

Because for someone to give a gift means she has u in mind.

Wait till she gives you toothpaste, soap, and body spray. Then let me see how you’ll appreciate. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Or Your Lover / My Sexcapade On La Queue With A Man (18+) / A Confused Adolescent,fornicator" Lady Celebrate As She Gave Her Life To Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.