Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries (57552 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
lwkm....
na only God know the kind people wey dey nairaland, savage everywhere, una no dey ever believe something
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by kareemkamil(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
T B. Should we believe this. Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Hapinex01: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Oga find anoda style we are use to dis one. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Onyi22(f): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
kelvine:
OK we are here now.
TB get immunity, them no reach.
Things like this no de happen for Christ Embassy
O boy speak for urself
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
This Man miss road.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Smooyis(m): 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
God will continue to protect TB Joshua. Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by wumi2017(f): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
ayatt:
grin

Produced and Directed by T.B Joshua
. Bad guyyyy�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by EmmyBiggy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Is he from Edo state ?
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by BanevsJoker(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
ayatt:
grin

Produced and Directed by T.B Joshua
They are nothing but pencils.

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by vicfajeze: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

I could have believed the story, if he had tested his charm on someone in the congregation, to know if it's potent or not or the whole drama was staged.

It's hard to believe anything anymore these days.
MAYBE D GUY SHOULD TEST IT ON U SIR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Ayoefa: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Another SCAM. TB is a confirmed SCAMMER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by carzhiemglows001(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fool is the name of whoever believe this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by OtemAtum: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
ikwedim:

It is real my dear. I was there when this happened.
So if you are in the place where they are shooting a movie, it means the movie is real and not acted or staged undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by lloyds(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Since this is coming from the Man of God I love and respect the most, then it's must be true.

TB Joshua can't be faking things.

Can you identify darkness when you see one?
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by tusinemmy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:
All scripted and staged, I pity any brainwashed mofo following this devil calling himself a pastor
I stopped taking him and oyakhilome serious that year they opened their nyash
NIGHTMAREOO7:
All scripted and staged, I pity any brainwashed mofo following this devil calling himself a pastor
NIGHTMAREOO7:

This man's miracles are real though I can't say if it's really from God
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Conceptman: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fabuuu
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by iambuchimoses(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nigeria has so many men Of God than other countries in the world and yet none of them can make pronucement over what is happening in our country...still wondering who we offended.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by OtemAtum: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Adakintroy2:
Nigerians are daft o. I mean dumb. Even the educated ones. This guy account for the biggest influx of foreigners since the 80s. But to Nigerians he s crooked.

Do you know that TB Joshua has a team of people working for him abroad? Okay let me gist you. TB Joshua has people who help him lie abroad about cure for deadly diseases. Then some foreigners come to try their luck but they always return disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by OtemAtum: 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bigiyo:
lwkm....
na only God know the kind people wey dey nairaland, savage everywhere, una no dey ever believe something
If u have grown up seeing and knowing thousands of religious people dying of different kinds of diseases without any of them getting cured through any of these plenty pastors they run to, you will be forced to believe that it's all a scam and that's exactly what it is.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
If u have grown up seeing and knowing thousands of religious people dying of different kinds of diseases without any of them getting cured through any of these plenty pastors they run to, you will be forced to believe that it's all a scam and that's exactly what it is.
true sha

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by DJInfluence: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
so the idiot no see gun? charm.... grin grin
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by renewable1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ok

8 hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by semyman: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
And you believe to be posting it here
Why don't you report WWE results here too?
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Kogbaski: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
this kind news sef,e just tire me o.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Badonasty(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Egemba100:
As shared by TB Joshua Ministries Facebook Page

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2711210055666420&id=103470916440360

Lol...so person go just wake up for morning talk say na TB Joshua he wan go attack with jazz...make una talk another one abeg
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by Olisehinnocent: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Another comedy kit
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by winofu: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
He should be handed over the police period.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by bams2999(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ok, go on dis story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by KIDfurniture(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mugussssssssssssss
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by awuf2008: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
We need the video not pictures
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by ChristmasBells: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
POWERPASSPOWER!
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries by excelee(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
this is the biggest scam of the week!!! how can TB Joshua still be using this lines........he non de tire?pls try to be creative so that we can at least believe you small.......SCAM PASTOR of the decade!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Adeboye Steps Down, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Others To Follow / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.