Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? (7165 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / Should I Tell My Husband This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hmm ... Your kind of men are rare. Your woman will love and respect you if she is wise. Only foolish women take real men for granted.
Kaycee54321:

I'm a Nigerian to the core. The hypocrisy and dirty attitude just pisses me off. You Love someone but you want to be their Lord and master.

Most of these pussies won't even take a bullet for their families yet they want to be worshipped.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
I am jelous cheesy
Kaycee54321:

Dude, mumu thinking is when you treat your wife like a servant especially when in the real word, you don't amount to much.

My wife will always get the best from me. If meat dey two, we split am one each.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by midnighter(f): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I am jelous cheesy

Lol but why is he sounding like this

He should swab his cheek and send it to me let me clone him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by KevinDein: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kaycee54321:
Bullshit. Any man content with that kind of false worship is a piece of crap. I will never treat my wife that way and I'll never raise a daughter that will lick the soles of another human just because he has a penis.

Africans and false sense of self worth.
No where in that post did it say the husband treats the woman badly. She does all those acts in his absence; she wasn't forced to; she did it because she wanted to. Not that I'll like this level of reverence from anyone but I wouldn't be as worked up as you are now if others are ok with it.

Learn to respect how others live their lives. At least that's what most of you that pretend to be less African/Nigerian than others preach.

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Kaycee54321(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
KevinDein:

No where in that post did it say the husband treats the woman badly. She does all those acts in his absence; she wasn't forced to; she did it because she wanted to. Not that I'll like this level of reverence from anyone but I wouldn't be as worked up as you are now if others are ok with it.

Learn to respect how others live their lives. At least that's what most of you that pretend to be less African/Nigerian than others preach.

Yeah. If you'll read through, you'll see where I said it's cool if that is what works for them. My issue comes from men who expect that to be a criteria for being a 'good wife.'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Kaycee54321(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm ... Your kind of men are rare. Your woman will love and respect you if she is wise. Only foolish women take real men for granted.

Thanks Dear. That's how it should be. We give each other the best we have to offer.

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Every man is worth it. it's only an efulefu that will not respect her husband..

Most girls on Nairaland are nothing but efulefu and only good in the hotels and not in the house...
Most? Lemme not even comment.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
Another one. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Kaycee54321(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

cheesy

I'm flattered. Thanks. There are top men out there Sis. They're just few from what I see here and real life.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Everyman is not worth it, an irresponsible, diick hopping, stingy, uncaring mistake of a man is not worth the prestige of being called a father talk more of a husband.

Most boys on nairaland are nothing but efulefu and only good in getting drunk in bars and patronising prostitutes, not a family man.
Women no dey drink?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
abuyus:
Hi every1,i was in my tailors shop 2collect my cloth bt un4tunately i met her absence so i decided 2 wait 4 her,during d cos of waiting i noticed a woman in that house cooking because d house was built 2geder wit d shop.U knw it's a face me i slap u where u cook behind ur door step.After d woman is done cooking d children brought d plates,she then asked d son 2 bring a warmer 4 dia dad d boy was like give me my own 1st dad is nt around.D mother said no ur dad comes 1st because he is d head of d family so she dished d food & put 2 big meats,gave d children food and she had to eat d last portion in d pot wit 1 meat.As i was looking at her dish her own food i had to ask her y she had 2 serve her husband 1st& give him d best meat.She replied saying;he is d head and deserved 2be treated as one.she said he comes first in everything she does &seeks his opinion on every matter.i was amazed & couldn't say a word more until my tailor came& told me dat is her way of life.d hubby also resiprocate d gesture.dey ar married4 14ys
The man pays the bills, brings money for food, clothes the family and all. Yes he deserves the respect and love. It's really not easy being a man.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by midnighter(f): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kaycee54321:

cheesy

I'm flattered. Thanks. There are top men out there Sis. They're just few from what I see here and real life.

You are welcome, thank you as well

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kaycee54321:
Bullshit. Any man content with that kind of false worship is a piece of crap. I will never treat my wife that way and I'll never raise a daughter that will lick the soles of another human just because he has a penis.

How do you know that she regards her husband because he has Penis??

Penis paid the bride price, Penis provide for the house, Penis paid the rent, Penis pay the tuition?? Penis loves and care for his family??
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by KevinDein: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The man pays the bills, brings money for food, clothes the family and all. Yes he deserves the respect and love. It's really not easy being a RESPONSIBLE man.
FIX THAT FOR YOU wink
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kaycee54321:

Dude, mumu thinking is when you treat your wife like a servant especially when in the real word, you don't amount to much.

My wife will always get the best from me. If meat dey two, we split am one each.
The Jaruma no go work... She will meet your mum there!!

1 Like

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Canberra55: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
Why should it matter whose food was dished first? So far everybody chop belleful...
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Psalm2423(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kaycee54321:

I didn’t read any place in the post where they stated that the man is the one demanding two meats. The woman is freely giving him two meats. If the man decides not to marry, he can afford two meats. If the woman sits in her father’s house, she can eat two meat. The woman chose to give the man two meats, so how does it amount to indirect slavery?

I’ve written more two meats uncountably in this comment. grin Please read a post before you talk, the woman wasn’t forced. She did it out of love and appreciation, which the husband still does. Now open your eyes and stop being a hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Psalm2423(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
KevinDein:

Please leave that asslicking brother. He read with his phone upside down.

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin
midnighter:

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Psalm2423(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The man pays the bills, brings money for food, clothes the family and all. Yes he deserves the respect and love. It's really not easy being a man.

Sometimes, I just want to give you award for wisest female on NL. Who see truth, make e talk abi? Most comments here are just on how the woman is doing herself. Please tell them how hard it is to provide for others.
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ignore their bashings and mentions. It's not worth it. Have you not observed that most of them are talking off point? Your emphasis was that there is nothing wrong if a woman is okay doing the above, but that men should not see it as a must do. While I emphasized that honour is given to whom it is due. They can't comprehend a simple writing.
Kaycee54321:

Thanks Dear. That's how it should be. We give each other the best we have to offer.

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
KevinDein:

FIX THAT FOR YOU wink
smiley.
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

Hmmn. Easier said than done...
That guy want take bullet for his wife... Imagine what he will do for his in laws grin
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kaycee54321:

Ladies man grin

6 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Bbbwings: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
undecided
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You are a darling wink
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by KevinDein: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Psalm2423:

Please leave that asslicking brother. He read with his phone upside down.
Genuinely believe he's twisting the narrative to dance to the gallery.

The post clearly portrays a woman who deeply adores her husband. She obviously enjoys what she's doing and the man must have been nothing short of an amazing husband to have her adore him to that extent.

This whole idea that anything African/traditional must be inferior/backward smacks of inferiority complex.

7 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by midnighter(f): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
Hmmn. Easier said than done...
That guy want take bullet for his wife... Imagine what he will do for his in laws grin

Lol, I'm going to make more of him in the lab

1 Like

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Prompto: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
My brother God as given you the brain ro raise your daughter anyhow you desire, leave those that chose to raise theirs like this alone. Libe n let's live.

Kaycee54321:

1 Like

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kaycee54321:

Africans? Lol, go to the Arabs and be enlightened. The woman has her reasons for such reverence to her husband. She's biblically doing d right thing sef.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

Lol, I'm going to make more of him in the lab
Only Dolly the sheep was successfully cloned tho...

DM him..
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by midnighter(f): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
Only Dolly the sheep was successfully cloned tho...

DM him..

Lol we are facing a husband material scarcity in the land... in harsh conditions such as these we must abandon the usual methods and turn to asexual reproduction...no time to toast him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush / Men Grab Lady Huge Backside On Moving Motorcycle, Lady Scream. VIDEO / Most Girls Do This When They See Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.