Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? (7164 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / Should I Tell My Husband This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Roon9(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Op why are you typing like a 2 year old?

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Blackmiserable(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
franchasng:
My brother, if I narrate things eh, Nigerian internet will catch fire cheesy

Despite her cla wink, I bless God for giving me such a person, now I can close my eyes in peace, no more worries.... mhen, time settles every issue in life, all you need to do is focus....keep working hard and be prayerful no matter your sins.....money is good, I pray every hard working, focused and ambitious young man doing legal things to succeed finds favor and makes it in life, it makes life easy smiley

That's it bro. Time.
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
franchasng:
Yes oh, as you celebrate with me, your time is sooner than you expected cheesy cheesy

My continuous advice to all young men out there:
pls and pls, don't let anybody deceive you, financial success is good, especially in a legal way. Don't rely on your academic degree....the world has changed, wealth is now everywhere, with internet technology, you can be working in US, Germany, UK, Switzerland while you are in your small bedroom in Oshogbo grin....make good use of internet, internet is not just for finding babes and for playing around, as u play, make sure u are making money oh.......a friend of mine who was fired in a job he gave his all out of frustration decided he won't look for another job, so he started life on his own and with our encouragement, today this guy is executing projects worth millions to everybody's amazement....he can now change car twice in a year....now an employer and no longer an employee, I wished I could say all..but I repeat, if you are a graduate or no graduate and you cannot find a job or a good paying job, don't give up, believe in yourself....make the right friends with similar vision as you....remove pride and shame, believe me, its just a matter of years and you will be smiling.

And once you succeed financially, and with the right attitude, you will definitely start meeting super classy ladies you maybe thinking its a dream, I stop here for now cheesy cheesy
Abeg connect me ooo.
I need work gan!!!
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by midnighter(f): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
djoe21:

If by this you mean the initial permission request, then yes.

Yes, i mean ive answered them already and youve not replied
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by djoe21(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

Yes, i mean ive answered them already and youve not replied

Really? Will check.
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by kunleweb: 12:31am On Oct 17, 2019
franchasng:
Yes oh, as you celebrate with me, your time is sooner than you expected cheesy cheesy

My continuous advice to all young men out there:
pls and pls, don't let anybody deceive you, financial success is good, especially in a legal way. Don't rely on your academic degree....the world has changed, wealth is now everywhere, with internet technology, you can be working in US, Germany, UK, Switzerland while you are in your small bedroom in Oshogbo grin....make good use of internet, internet is not just for finding babes and for playing around, as u play, make sure u are making money oh.......a friend of mine who was fired in a job he gave his all out of frustration decided he won't look for another job, so he started life on his own and with our encouragement, today this guy is executing projects worth millions to everybody's amazement....he can now change car twice in a year....now an employer and no longer an employee, I wished I could say all..but I repeat, if you are a graduate or no graduate and you cannot find a job or a good paying job, don't give up, believe in yourself....make the right friends with similar vision as you....remove pride and shame, believe me, its just a matter of years and you will be smiling.

And once you succeed financially, and with the right attitude, you will definitely start meeting super classy ladies you maybe thinking its a dream, I stop here for now cheesy cheesy

Elder take Kolanut abeg you. You try. Please pedal. On
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by MrHighSea: 5:01am On Oct 17, 2019
Wetin una dy argue.

My late grannies did all dt.

Its so wondaful to behold.

Dt extra meat will be eaten by d kids.

D man will share the oda one with d wife.

Las las oga will eat half meat.
Gentleman deserv a Lady.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by femi4: 5:57am On Oct 17, 2019
abuyus:
Hi every1,i was in my tailors shop 2collect my cloth bt un4tunately i met her absence so i decided 2 wait 4 her,during d cos of waiting i noticed a woman in that house cooking because d house was built 2geder wit d shop.U knw it's a face me i slap u where u cook behind ur door step.After d woman is done cooking d children brought d plates,she then asked d son 2 bring a warmer 4 dia dad d boy was like give me my own 1st dad is nt around.D mother said no ur dad comes 1st because he is d head of d family so she dished d food & put 2 big meats,gave d children food and she had to eat d last portion in d pot wit 1 meat.As i was looking at her dish her own food i had to ask her y she had 2 serve her husband 1st& give him d best meat.She replied saying;he is d head and deserved 2be treated as one.she said he comes first in everything she does &seeks his opinion on every matter.i was amazed & couldn't say a word more until my tailor came& told me dat is her way of life.d hubby also resiprocate d gesture.dey ar married4 14ys
Is "absence" the name of a person
Anyway, make I leave the bad grammar?
Respect is reciprocal. The woman believes the hubby and father of his children is out there working his ass out so that he can meet up with the family's responsibility, its only natural for the woman to reciprocate this kind gesture
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Skmoda360(m): 6:35am On Oct 17, 2019
Aldebarann:
Well, I hope he equally respects & adores her. Every good woman deserves a man who cares, loves & makes her happy. May God give me a good & supportive wife & make me a good & loving husband. Amen smiley
Read the story again.......cuz you just perused through it and didn't comprehend at all....he reciprocate the gesture back ok....
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by lereinter(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2019
lilmax:
80% of women are hoes these days, also disrespectful

That's why someone is asking if women still do this grin

Women are still doing it but you guys focus on the hoes that's why

Let me support your point

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by WriterNig: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2019
Kaycee54321:

Enquiry is not the point... If she's happy feeding off the dregs of the pot because of Love and her husband likes it, cool.

The nonsense is when men see that nonsense as being a good wife and others that don't lower themselves to that standard as being bad wives.

Men like Zuckerberg treat their women right. Pussy weak African men with weak accounts want to be worshipped to massage their ego.

My Woman and my daughter will be treated like the Queens they are.

So your sons don't deserve to be treated as Kings too?

Or you mean women alone are meant to be worshipped and treated as demi - gods?

Cuz you ladies always tag yourselves as Queens when in reality you don't act close to that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Kaycee54321(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2019
WriterNig:

So your sons don't deserve to be treated as Kings too?

Or you mean women alone are meant to be worshipped and treated as demi - gods?

Cuz you ladies always tag yourselves as Queens when in reality you don't act close to that.

I'm not a Lady...and definitely my kids will be given the best. My Sons will be raised to be solid men and my daughters will be raised to be Legit women. No double standards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by WriterNig: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2019
Kaycee54321:

I'm not a Lady...and definitely my kids will be given the best. My Sons will be raised to be solid men and my daughters will be raised to be Legit women. No double standards.

Good.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Stillthebest: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2019
kiss

Just watch as their children grow great in life.

Putting Marital lives in the proper place with the deserved respects to each party and how the parties that are involved treat themselves contribute alot to the success of the products of such homes.

God sometimes would decide never to bless some children because there is someone in that home that shouldn't enjoy such goodies from the children.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by franchasng: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
kunleweb:

Elder take Kolanut abeg you. You try. Please pedal. On
I want Vodka grin grin
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by kunleweb: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
franchasng:
I want Vodka grin grin

Receive it
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Dbeautyy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
I grew up seeing my Mom doing this exact thing, yet that doesn't make her a slave. I think it all boils down to how we were trained. Sarah even in her old age still call Abraham my "Lord", yet it was not recorded that she was treated as a slave. But my advice to everyone out there is this: Never should you as a man compare your wife with your Mom, hmm... And as a woman if you think ur Dad is a gem, well don't you think your husband will be like him else... Pls read this book Things I wish I had Known Before I Got Married by Gary Chapman. The day I downloaded the soft copy, so many things were change. Either you are married or single, pls get it.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by jeff1607(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Everyman is not worth it, an irresponsible, diick hopping, stingy, uncaring mistake of a man is not worth the prestige of being called a father talk more of a husband.

Most boys on nairaland are nothing but efulefu and only good in getting drunk in bars and patronising prostitutes, not a family man.

what makes a man stingy (not when married) ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush / Shame On Those That Crossed Over With Sex / Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.