Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? (7166 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / Should I Tell My Husband This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Masterclass32: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
When a woman is devoted, she's devoted.
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by mrsfavour(f): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
You all are making me to laugh out loud. Lively people here though,keep it coming

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Psalm2423(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
KevinDein:

Genuinely believe he's twisting the narrative to dance to the gallery.

The post clearly portrays a woman who deeply adores her husband. She obviously enjoys what she's doing and the man must have been nothing short of an amazing husband to have her adore him to that extent.

This whole idea that anything African/traditional must be inferior/backward smacks of inferiority complex.

Preach brotherly. Even a white woman respect her husband. Nigerians will just watch movies, and start judging our actions as backwards based on what they see.

6 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by djoe21(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Aldebarann:
Well, I hope he equally respects & adores her. Every good woman deserves a man who cares, loves & makes her happy. May God give me a good & supportive wife & make me a good & loving husband. Amen smiley

Your opening sentence was addressed in the last two lines of the op's post.
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

Lol we are facing a husband material scarcity in the land... in harsh conditions such as these we must abandon the usual methods and turn to asexual reproduction...no time to toast him
Asexual reproduction?? He is not a Spirogyra or Hydra..

Asexual reproduction will not make his kind of husband material multiply...

DM him wink
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Starz825(m): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kaycee54321:

Enquiry is not the point... If she's happy feeding off the dregs of the pot because of Love and her husband likes it, cool.

The nonsense is when men see that nonsense as being a good wife and others that don't lower themselves to that standard as being bad wives.

Men like Zuckerberg treat their women right. Pussy weak African men with weak accounts want to be worshipped to massage their ego.

My Woman and my daughter will be treated like the Queens they are.
I understand ur point but don't forget they are poor...Just imagine if they are rich....they would have had enough...the lessons I got from the story is respect and love when reciprocal... nobody can come in between you and ur partner....they have managed to stick together for 14yrs...a feat some well to do couples have not been be able to achieve

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by midnighter(f): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
Asexual reproduction?? He is not a Spirogyra or Hydra..

Asexual reproduction will not make his kind of husband material multiply...

DM him wink

Lol are you now my matchmaker? Thought you didn't even agree with him sef

If this thing ends up on front page I go finish you embarassed
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Kaycee54321(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Africans? Lol, go to the Arabs and be enlightened. The woman has her reasons for such reverence to her husband. She's biblically doing d right thing sef.

True about Arabians. The Bible?

The book that says 'Love your Wife as Christ Loves the Church?'

I'm not saying the woman is wrong or the man is wrong. I'm pissed off about the fact that most men here actually demand that sort of thing from a woman else she is trash and not a 'wife material'

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Kaycee54321(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Starz825:

I understand ur point but don't forget they are poor...Just imagine if they are rich....they would have had enough...the lessons I got from the story is respect and love when reciprocal... nobody can come in between you and ur partner....they have managed to stick together for 14yrs...a feat some well to do couples have not been be able to achieve

I dig your point.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Kaycee54321(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Prompto:
My brother God as given you the brain ro raise your daughter anyhow you desire, leave those that chose to raise theirs like this alone. Libe n let's live.

I'm not pointing a gun at anybody. Just saying it as is.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Kaycee54321(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Ignore their bashings and mentions. It's not worth it. Have you not observed that most of them are talking off point? Your emphasis was that there is nothing wrong if a woman is okay doing the above, but that men should not see it as a must do. While I emphasized that honour is given to whom it is due. They can't comprehend a simple writing.

Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Kaycee54321(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
The Jaruma no go work... She will meet your mum there!!

Wetin concern my momsy inside my marriage?

All these boys sef.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

Lol are you now my matchmaker? Thought you didn't even agree with him sef

If this thing ends up on front page I go finish you embarassed
You guys share similar beliefs na..

A trial will convince you wink
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Kaycee54321(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Psalm2423:

I didn’t read any place in the post where they stated that the man is the one demanding two meats. The woman is freely giving him two meats. If the man decides not to marry, he can afford two meats. If the woman sits in her father’s house, she can eat two meat. The woman chose to give the man two meats, so how does it amount to indirect slavery?

I’ve written more two meats uncountably in this comment. grin Please read a post before you talk, the woman wasn’t forced. She did it out of love and appreciation, which the husband still does. Now open your eyes and stop being a hypocrite.

I no even know where to start. Where did you see me say she was forced?

Anyway, every man to his prick.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kaycee54321:

Wetin concern my momsy inside my marriage?

All these boys sef.
Hmmn! That's an assignment for you cool
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by djoe21(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Everyman is not worth it, an irresponsible, diick hopping, stingy, uncaring mistake of a man is not worth the prestige of being called a father talk more of a husband.

Most boys on nairaland are nothing but efulefu and only good in getting drunk in bars and patronising prostitutes, not a family man.

You see the way you replied to that poster, it is the problem we are having in many marriages today. Fire for fire, in equal measures.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
You forgot to ask her what is worth emulating in the Arab lifestyles, especially in issues that concern women undecided .
Kaycee54321:

True about Arabians. The Bible?

The book that says 'Love your Wife as Christ Loves the Church?'

I'm not saying the woman is wrong or the man is wrong. I'm pissed off about the fact that most men here actually demand that sort of thing from a woman else she is trash and not a 'wife material'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by midnighter(f): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
You guys share similar beliefs na..

A trial will convince you wink

Lol you can't ruin me here...you just cant

1 Like

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by djoe21(m): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Ignore the basstarrrddd .........

Relax.
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

Lol you can't ruin me here...you just cant
A queen like you wink

1 Like

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by midnighter(f): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
djoe21:

You see the way you replied to that poster, it is the problem we are having in many marriages today. Fire for fire, in equal measures.

But did you caution him for saying that rubbish in the first place? Because that's actually the real problem we are having in many marriages today...people are being pushed to the wall

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by djoe21(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm ... Your kind of men are rare. Your woman will love and respect you if she is wise. Only foolish women take real men for granted.

All these eulogy just for a comment? Remember talk is cheap o. lipsrsealed
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by djoe21(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I am jelous cheesy

Just shoot your shot dear, it's allowed! grin
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by midnighter(f): 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
A queen like you wink

Lol yes oh
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Kaycee54321(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You forgot to ask her what is worth emulating in the Arab lifestyles, especially in issues that concern women undecided .

The Lady likes Africa wella wella. I know where she's coming from... We have small history. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by djoe21(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

But did you caution him for saying that rubbish in the first place? Because that's actually the real problem we are having in many marriages today...people are being pushed to the wall

I am not excusing his comment. It was very nasty but reaction matters a lot. It can better or worsen an already bad situation. That was my focus.

Btw, sent you a dm based on our discussion on that 'priest/catholicism thread' but didn't get your response.
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by victorian(f): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
abuyus:
Hi every1,i was in my tailors shop 2collect my cloth bt un4tunately i met her absence so i decided 2 wait 4 her,during d cos of waiting i noticed a woman in that house cooking because d house was built 2geder wit d shop.U knw it's a face me i slap u where u cook behind ur door step.After d woman is done cooking d children brought d plates,she then asked d son 2 bring a warmer 4 dia dad d boy was like give me my own 1st dad is nt around.D mother said no ur dad comes 1st because he is d head of d family so she dished d food & put 2 big meats,gave d children food and she had to eat d last portion in d pot wit 1 meat.As i was looking at her dish her own food i had to ask her y she had 2 serve her husband 1st& give him d best meat.She replied saying;he is d head and deserved 2be treated as one.she said he comes first in everything she does &seeks his opinion on every matter.i was amazed & couldn't say a word more until my tailor came& told me dat is her way of life.d hubby also resiprocate d gesture.dey ar married4 14ys

Yes we do.

Its not out of this world .

The husband is the head of the home and the love of her life . it shouldn't be hard giving him the best of meals and pampering him. Its only natural .
He single handedly sponsored 17 of his children to university level, established all his wives who wishes to work .

That's how my mum treated my late dad anyways and there was still enough meat and fish to go round. His dish is served first with huge chicken and fish.
He loves eating his meats and fishes with his eyes closed cheesy savouring every taste of it . lol

Infact , she's the one he loves most amongst his 5 wives! She's not stingy. She was even the one that made me love home made meals with enough beef , chicken and fish . sighs I miss my mum. cry
She can cook for Africa , and feed us well!
Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
djoe21:

So what, I should have let the rubbish he typed slide abi? Are we practicing marriage here

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by midnighter(f): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
djoe21:

I am not excusing his comment. It was very nasty but reaction matters a lot. It can better or worsen an already bad situation. That was my focus.

Btw, sent you a dm based on our discussion on that 'priest/catholicism thread' but didn't get your response.

The fact that you focused on her reaction rather than what actually caused her to say all that is the genesis of all the problems we are discussing

I bet if she had insulted him first you would have ignored the so-called "reaction" and told her to bridle her tongue

I didn't receive anything, maybe you'll send it again

1 Like

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by kurupt1: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kaycee54321:

cheesy

I'm flattered. Thanks. There are top men out there Sis. They're just few from what I see here and real life.
grin grin This is the highest ass licker I've seen in a long time.

6 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by Kaycee54321(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
kurupt1:
grin grin This is the highest ass licker I've seen in a long time.

People like you that make noise about ass licking are often pussies in real life. I've met some Niggas like you Cuz.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? by liquidfaya: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
LedRock:
Wow!!! Is it really serious to the point you call him a bastard?
I'm even surprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) / Pls Why Do My Landlord Daughter Likes Bathing With This? (pics) / My Gay Boss Wanna Get Down With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.