Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? (4502 Views)

Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) / Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sirvingeo:

Better know now ooo. He will have so much trust on you .
ok
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Khaleell001(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
As much as many loose people here advocate sexual liberalism.
Having a virgin spouse still beats it for me.
Spiritually and morally speaking having a virgin spouse is still the best no matter the semantics acrobatics some of you deploy.
it still is.
But character only embellishes it, but having a virgin spouse (wife) is safer and better especially in this sexualised world .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
jawalis:

isn't this funny? the question should be directed. why do you ladies seek redemption where you do not deserves it
Redemption Who are you to condemn? Let he who's without sin cast the first stone. If a virgin is your spec, good and fine but don't try to enforce it on others. Y am I even arguing with someone who's opinion doesn't even count undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Khaleell001(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
If I found out that my wife to be is a virgin.. I will send her parking .. cheesy

SMH

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by jawalis(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Redemption Who are you to condemn? Let he who's without sin cast the first stone. If a virgin is your spec, good and fine but don't try to enforce it on others. Y am I even arguing with someone who's opinion doesn't even count undecided

Get your pieces together and be good. make sure you encourage your kids to live it well. my opinion should not have made you restless if it doesn't count. peace
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Smallboy01:

Did I stroke a nerve? Why so much bitterness to the extent you turn it to insults, if not that you have spread your legs for every tom, dick and harry that come forth, you won't be so burning in pains at guys who are going for virgins be warned my moniker doesn't translate anything, Smart niggas Bleep the bitch and marry the virgin, we don't do leftovers of a guy. tongue
lol,who is pained here? You call disgust at your stupidity being pained?
Hahaha....that line of "bitter-shaming" gals when they call you guys out is now stale...did I insult any other guy on this thread apart from your pathetic self? You drop insult,you receive insult.....

Even a roasted turkey will not open it's leg for you, small boy..I am sure you still depend on your dad and eat your mama food....
Thanks once more for giving me a good laugh today....you can't even get an evening newspaper or hag as a gf talk more of virgin...
A leftover or crumbs is a better option to you,go and read for your waec jor ....don't know why kids are having access to smart phones?
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Smallboy01: 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Michellekabod2:
lol,who is pained here? You call disgust at your stupidity being pained?
Hahaha....that line of "bitter-shaming" gals when they call you guys out is now stale...did I insult any other guy on this thread apart from your pathetic self? You drop insult,you receive insult.....

Even a roasted turkey will not open it's leg for you, small boy..I am sure you still depend on your dad and eat your mama food....
Thanks once more for giving me a good laugh today....you can't even get an evening newspaper or hag as a gf talk more of virgin...
A leftover or crumbs is a better option to you,go and read for your waec jor ....don't know why kids are having access to smart phones?

Lmao!!! Please tag where I insulted you on the first place? I'm old enough to be your elder brother, I repeat my moniker doesn't translate anything, Your level of reasoning is so low that a snail can jump Over, This should be your last time of tagging me you incorrigible harlot, and I'm not the cause of your misfortune, if u have listen to your parents u won't have been deflowered so early and finding it very hard to get married to a decent man.

Goodnight sweet dreams. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
tosyne2much:
cheesy
yes nah cheesy. the coco in a woman na good character.of wat use is her virginity if she is a troublemaker and bad wife cheesy and besides dere some babes wey dey take am only from the backdoor(anal) so u could even mistake those ones for virgins as well.when u looking for a woman her character should be one of the most important things to u.longest time tosyne cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 18, 2019
SteveOfu:
Sex is a dangerous weapon.

Women use sex to control and enslave men.

Sex has ruined many men. Proverbs 6&7 says great men have fallen because of sex.

Don't be an idiot.
There is no free sex.
It is pleasure that leads to bondage.
Refuse it.
Reject it.
Run.
with this ur yansh wey u display for dp i find it amusing you condeming sex

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by tosyne2much(m): 12:08am On Oct 18, 2019
lefulefu:
yes nah cheesy. the coco in a woman na good character.of wat use is her virginity if she is a troublemaker and bad wife cheesy and besides dere some babes wey dey take am only from the backdoor(anal) so u could even mistake those ones for virgins as well.when u looking for a woman her character should be one of the most important things to u.longest time tosyne cheesy.
You talk am well baba

It's really been a long time

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by NiCurious: 1:04am On Oct 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:

As a virgin, i still advocated against the shaming of virgins! So don't always relate it to being a thing of painment!
I do question society,I do question religion,I do question lots of norms...this ain't a gender war from me or justifying waywardness....this is me questioning stuffs going on. I do question why guys are being broke shammed and not girls ,I question why men victim of domestic violence I not pitied . ..today i came across the op and decided to look at it....
Who are the society if not us? You and I? We both have the right to chose what we want. We are it,not inferior to society, our choices and decisions are as standards as the society own...
Is the"society" giving right judgement? Is the society ain't at promoting morality by shaming just females for sexuality? I can swear that if society frowns at waywardness from both males and females there will be less moral depravity!
Our reason for education is to change the world and mold it,not to come accept whatever trash we find...
If people didn't fight racism,and accepted it as the norm,then I guess you know the repurcussion . If killing of twins was not discouraged by Mary slessor, well...

So society is shaped by us. And I particularly reject injustice on any gender

Thank you for saying clearly, the obvious, which nobody else seems to see.
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 18, 2019
SteveOfu:
Why do single men pray for a chaste virgin when they are not virgins themselves?

What is this fascination with having a woman 'no man has touched,' but you have touched many yourself?
That is Men's Allah-given right!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 18, 2019
Easybela:
I was one myself but hubby wasn't. The first girl he dated,it didn't work out between them. I happen to be the second woman he has touched. Unplanned situations can make you lose yours,some didn't just decide to lose theirs. Its no big deal anyways, whether virgin or not,character should be focused more on.
Beautiful comment!!
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 18, 2019
Hintona:
They want what they don't have

They already feel dirty themselves, so they think marrying a virgin can make them feel pure again.

STUPID!!!
Marrying Codedruns babe will make men to be filthy forever tho!! undecided
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Tor. Women should stop having sex with ordinary boyfriend. They should all get acquainted to their soaps and Vaseline. That will ensure more virgins around.
Babe wink
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 18, 2019
Ardar:
*in tacha's voice* I AM NOT A VIRGIN OOO.

I can't come and be behaving like a clueless, naive little girl on my wedding night when I should be rocking my husband till he's screaming my name to the roof tops. grin
Wedding night that you will be tired.. Smh!!
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2019
Smallboy01:

Lmao!!! Please tag the where I insulted you on the first place? I'm old enough to be your elder brother, I repeat my moniker doesn't translate anything, Your level of reasoning is so low that a snail can jump Over, This should be your last time of tagging me you incorrigible harlot, and I'm not the cause of your misfortune, if u have listen to your parents u won't have been deflower so early and finding it very hard to get married to a decent man.

Goodnight sweet dreams. kiss
Hahaha, you are older than me and you reason like a kid? The poo you typed up is like what a kid will type...I can swear am not the first to suggest lobotomy for your deranged self.
Pity your parents,after all spent on you,you end up a pauper who does nothing but troll....
Wanted to spare you my time but you are "disturbed", infact I have to wash my hands for chatting you up.
When your sister introduced me to prostitution I refused and told her I respect my body,you can confirm from her....

You are sex starved,go find a pu.ssy,or better still Bleep the hollow of a bottle since no sane girl will spread her legs for you grin
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by CaptainMitch: 7:45am On Oct 18, 2019
Na man be dat o
lefulefu:
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Na man be dat o
catfish grin grin

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Smallboy01: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Hahaha, you are older than me and you reason like a kid? The poo you typed up is like what a kid will type...I can swear am not the first to suggest lobotomy for your deranged self.
Pity your parents,after all spent on you,you end up a pauper who does nothing but troll....
Wanted to spare you my time but you are "disturbed", infact I have to wash my hands for chatting you up.
When your sister introduced me to prostitution I refused and told her I respect my body,you can confirm from her....

You are sex starved,go find a pu.ssy,or better still Bleep the hollow of a bottle since no sane girl will spread her legs for you grin

This is the Lamest shit I've ever read, you're very childish, The Yoruba's says "If a child behave like a child, Can't the elder behave like an elder?".
Please halt tagging me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Smallboy01: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2019
lefulefu:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2019
undecided
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2019
Smallboy01:

This is the Lamest shit I've ever read, you're very childish, The Yoruba's says "If a child behave like a child, Can't the elder behave like an elder?".
Please halt tagging me.
don't run away oaf! Be a man and face me!
You started mentioning me, finish what you started animal. You are not just a kid but austistic m0ron...you are small in reasoning! How do you even access Internet?who thought you how to use a smartphone? It's morning, go and wash plates in your momma kitchen,do your morning chores!
Fucktar.d.d
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Smallboy01: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:
don't run away oaf! Be a man and face me!
You started mentioning me, finish what you started animal. You are not just a kid but austistic m0ron...you are small in reasoning! How do you even access Internet?who thought you how to use a smartphone? It's morning, go and wash plates in your momma kitchen,do your morning chores!
person.d

grin I can see I've given you sleepless night, in fact my words cut deeper than a knife, I'm very sorry for causing you so much pain. Please forgive me old cargo.

Next u tag me I'll ignore your existence. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Smallboy01: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2019
Inthemoment:

Where you see jumping snails?

Using an ant would make more sense undecided

Using Ant will also make no sense
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2019
grin
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Smallboy01: 11:40am On Oct 18, 2019
Inthemoment:

I think an ant can jump... Snails can't jump ooo they have no legs grin

Because ants have legs doesn't mean they can jump, I've never seen an ant jumping grin
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2019
undecided
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by SteveOfu: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2019
undecided
24kmagic:
If you have deflowered a girl before and you didn't meet your wife a virgin, no biggie.
If you are not yet married and you haven't deflowered a girl before, you have every reason to look for a virgin, it's your birth right.

If you're a married man and has never deflowered a woman before and you didn't marry a virgin, you need to go back and have one last fun.

Go and hustle for your birth right.
Note; Only target virgins.

Every man deserves to break at least one cherry in his life time.

I'm yet to break mine, I won't stop till I succeed.
It's my birth right
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Smallboy01:

grin I can see I've given you sleepless night, in fact my words cut deeper than a knife, I'm very sorry for causing you so much pain. Please forgive me old cargo.

Next u tag me I'll ignore your existence. tongue
F grin grin l
Lol,do you know my age? My chest..lol
Who sounds pained between you and I? Chatting with you and am laughing my ass out....
You think I invest emotions on NL? On a dweeb? Go buy the maggi your momma sent you to bye before the food burns ...
Look at this animal running his mouth because he got 5mb on a Java enabled phone he is spitting trash..

Bury your head in Shame you sex starved Mor0n,no NL gal will respond to your PM....hit your head on a tree
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Dantedasz(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:

F grin grin l
Lol,do you know my age? My chest..lol
Who sounds pained between you and I? Chatting with you and am laughing my ass out....
You think I invest emotions on NL? On a dweeb? Go buy the maggi your momma sent you to bye before the food burns ...
Look at this animal running his mouth because he got 5mb on a Java enabled phone he is spitting trash..

Bury your head in Shame you sex starved Mor0n,no NL gal will respond to your PM....hit your head on a tree

Sorry,but don't you get tired of doing this? You are better than this. undecided
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Dantedasz:

Sorry,but don't you get tired of doing this? You are better than this. undecided
You are right, just to keep them off trolling another time....
Thanks though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Trending Video Of A Lady With Two Vaginal Has Gone Viral / Share Your Experience With Tinder Hookup Girls / No more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.