Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? (4504 Views)

Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) / Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by AfroKnight: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lol. Some of us are indifferent. Just give me peace of mind, be beautiful, intelligent, forgiving, kind, honest, tactful, fashionable and have sizeable offshore and onshore. I’m not asking for too much.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
SteveOfu:
Why do single men pray for a chaste virgin when they are not virgins themselves?

What is this fascination with having a woman 'no man has touched,' but you have touched many yourself?
We are the one spending the money for bride prize now. It is expected we go for quality product (Tear rubber).
If I offer you a used vest and new vest ,which one will you go for. Be sincere

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by jawalis(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Michellekabod2:
sadly we don't give a scarce Bleep of what you think . Asking questions about imbalances in the society ain't been pained...she asked a question,you folks must paint her bad as a rebuttal...
The op will get married to a man who will adore and value her for her true inner beauty

WTF are you spitting? can you not see for yourself a highly ranked pull down on men?
seems you know not what imbalance means. if you do, you won't refer the topic as such. OP been married or not shouldn't disrupt the issue if you do reason. btw, Ladies will ruin their respect foolishly and in turn expect to be treated like those who stood their feet.NEVER. Non virgin deserves less or no respect. I SAY

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by jawalis(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sirvingeo:

We are the one spending the money for bride prize now. It is expected we go for quality product (Tear rubber).
If I offer you a used vest and new vest ,which one will you go for. Be sincere
bless up bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
jawalis:

bless up bro
Don't mind ladies , assuming they are the ones paying for the marriage, their test will be as high as mountain Everest.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Smallboy01: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
SteveOfu:
Sex is a dangerous weapon.

Women use sex to control and enslave men.

Sex has ruined many men. Proverbs 6&7 says great men have fallen because of sex.

Don't be an idiot.
There is no free sex.
It is pleasure that leads to bondage.
Refuse it.
Reject it.
Run.

How many men have u used sex to enslave?
Keep quiet, Do u think an ordinary low life women can capture captivate men or u think all men are perverts ? Do u know how many players out there who and used manu women and dump their ass ... The girls that enslave men are the extraordinary ones from the spirit realm.
Do u know how many women who have been used for rituals due to their greediness towards money.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
jawalis:

WTF are you spitting? can you not see for yourself a highly ranked pull down on men?
seems you know not what imbalance means. if you do, you won't refer the topic as such. OP been married or not shouldn't disrupt the issue if you do reason. btw, Ladies will ruin their respect foolishly and in turn expect to be treated like those who stood their feet.NEVER. Non virgin deserves less or no respect. I SAY
Off course you are entitled to your "say" whether it is a wise say or foolish say...
Also you derailed the topic by not answering op but shaming non virgins and talking of your gf.

I care to know what "respect" you are talking of when you say ruin their respect...
I will also want to know if men lose their respect by having sex...thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by jawalis(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
[quote author=Sirvingeo post=83228099]
Don't mind ladies , assuming they are the ones paying for the marriage, their test will be as high as mountain Everest.[/Quo

Respect for been manly my brother. Ladies go around and flex all way jumping from one d!ck to another. now you are telling me you have good character, show your camouflage character forth to your father cos I give no bleeping f#ck about it. if you can't prove your good character to me with your HYMEN INTACT, you deserves nothing worthy. That mischievous fellow keep quoting me cos I said the truth and you'll later blame African for adopting American culture while you refuse to uphold yours here just on a simple base. LET'S ENCOURAGE OUR GIRLS TO KEEP THEMSELVES, Virginity has a Moral like our Fathers use to say.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Smallboy01: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I love you for one thing,you are being honest and straight up with your answer instead of some pigs that will go bashing the lady as being pained.

I think everyone should want what they wish but once a while we should sit and reflect if stereotypes have done us wrong or right. How have they improved morality? Have heard of gals having anal s,ex, MouthAction etc to keep their virginity intact.
My cousin at the age of 6 had his relative,a female suck his penis severally. She married as a virgin and her husband hails her for it unbeknownst to him she was abusing a kid instead of having a normal adult sex.
Is a hymen the standard of a girl worth? You guys have reduced the standard of a girl to be a virgin and feminine that is why an average girl has nothing to offer upstairs (as you people say)...men have married liabilities, ladies with ugly characters that they aren't even compatible, unintelligent ladies all because they were virgins...while I advocate chastity I suggest you think beyond that, marriage is a long life commitment...

Try to think for yourself as a man what you want, don't come and follow the existing Norm, chose for yourself what you want. A virgin or not

You're wasting your time.
We men are going for Virgin, who asked you not to be a virgin, if you like hit your head on stabilizer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tor. Women should stop having sex with ordinary boyfriend. They should all get acquainted to their soaps and Vaseline. That will ensure more virgins around.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by jawalis(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Off course you are entitled to your "say" whether it is a wise say or foolish say...
Also you derailed the topic by not answering op but shaming non virgins and talking of your gf.

I care to know what "respect" you are talking of when you say ruin their respect...
I will also want to know if men lose their respect by having sex...thank you

I honestly do not see myself arguing with you cos I dont want to disrespect anyone sir.
but come to think of it, don't you think these ladies seeking redemption are done for good already?
RESPECT, in this regard is solely a feeling of appreciation, praise and veneration for someone who deserves it like I earlier said.
And do you ask me if Men as well lose respect for having sex? YES. mind you, the society justifies the mean of which both gender will be treated.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by jawalis(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Tor. Women should stop having sex with ordinary boyfriend. They should all get acquainted to their soaps and Vaseline. That will ensure more virgins around.
can you see this? so you all can not live without sex right. go ahead with soaps and prepare to treat cancer with time. now you'll open your mouth seeking justice for your waywardness after been used when you can't hold yourself. spit

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
jawalis:

can you see this? so you all can not live without sex right. go ahead with soaps and prepare to treat cancer with time. now you'll open your mouth seeking justice for your waywardness after been used when you can't hold yourself. spit
Baba no be guys dey use soap and Vaseline? In your haste to reply, you threw comprehension out d window. I'll advice u check ur manners next time u quote me OK.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by jawalis(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Baba no be guys dey use soap and Vaseline? In your haste to reply, you threw comprehension out d window. I'll advice u check ur manners next time u quote me OK.

keep quit already. your sentence therefore was not carefully constructed. Get a life, everything doesn't revolves round sex dear.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Marrying as a virgin will even increase the respect your husband have for you. He will always boast among his friend that he was the first person.
Moreover I have never seen a failed marriage between couples who married a virgin .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
jawalis:

keep quit already. your sentence therefore was not carefully constructed. Get a life, everything doesn't revolves round sex dear.
True. Then y do u guys behave like it does? U get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sirvingeo:
Marrying as a virgin will even increase the respect your husband have for you. He will always boast among his friend that he was the first person.
Moreover I have never seen a failed marriage between couples who married a virgin .
He will boast among his friends? Eheeeeeeen!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
jawalis:

I honestly do not see myself arguing with you cos I dont want to disrespect anyone sir.
but come to think of it, don't you think these ladies seeking redemption are done for good already?
RESPECT, in this regard is solely a feeling of appreciation, praise and veneration for someone who deserves it like I earlier said.
And do you ask me if Men as well lose respect for having sex? YES. mind you, the society justifies the mean of which both gender will be treated.
As a virgin, i still advocated against the shaming of virgins! So don't always relate it to being a thing of painment!
I do question society,I do question religion,I do question lots of norms...this ain't a gender war from me or justifying waywardness....this is me questioning stuffs going on. I do question why guys are being broke shammed and not girls ,I question why men victim of domestic violence I not pitied . ..today i came across the op and decided to look at it....
Who are the society if not us? You and I? We both have the right to chose what we want. We are it,not inferior to society, our choices and decisions are as standards as the society own...
Is the"society" giving right judgement? Is the society ain't at promoting morality by shaming just females for sexuality? I can swear that if society frowns at waywardness from both males and females there will be less moral depravity!
Our reason for education is to change the world and mold it,not to come accept whatever trash we find...
If people didn't fight racism,and accepted it as the norm,then I guess you know the repurcussion . If killing of twins was not discouraged by Mary slessor, well...

So society is shaped by us. And I particularly reject injustice on any gender

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Smallboy01:

You're wasting your time.
We men are going for Virgin, who asked no to be a virgin, if you like hit your head on stabilizer.
What's this animal saying? Who cares of what you chose Mor0n?
Go get your idle skull and hands something to do to be managing your depleting life ..

By the way speak for your pauper-self don't generalise because they are sane dudes out there that Don't reason like you... you are indeed a small boy as your moniker suggests...let this thread for MEN to discuss....
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by jawalis(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
Michellekabod2:

As a virgin, i still advocated against the shaming of virgins! So don't always relate it to being a thing of painment!
I do question society,I do question religion,I do question lots of norms...this ain't a gender war from me or justifying waywardness....this is me questioning stuffs going on. I do question why guys are being broke shammed and not girls ,I question why men victim of domestic violence I not pitied . ..today i came across the op and decided to look at it....
Who are the society if not us? You and I? We both have the right to chose what we want. We are it,not inferior to society, our choices and decisions are as standards as the society own...
Is the"society" giving right judgement? Is the society ain't at promoting morality by shaming just females for sexuality? I can swear that if society frowns at waywardness from both males and females there will be less moral depravity!
Our reason for education is to change the world and mold it,not to come accept whatever trash we find...
If people didn't fight racism,and accepted it as the norm,then I guess you know the repurcussion . If killing of twins was not discouraged by Mary slessor, well...

So society is shaped by us. And I particularly reject injustice on any gender

yes. we truly are the society, but a spade should be called a spade. I love your contributions anyways
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by jawalis(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
True. Then y do u guys behave like it does? U get a life.
isn't this funny? the question should be directed. why do you ladies seek redemption where you do not deserves it
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
jawalis:

yes. we truly are the society, but a spade should be called a spade. I love your contributions anyways
a spade should be called a spade, not what a group of people that call themselves society should call it!
Societal norms are a collective "opinions"
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
jawalis:

a spade should be called a spade, not what a group of people that call themselves society should decide call it!
Societal norms are a collective "opinions" not facts!
Immorality is immorality! -this is calling a spade a spade,but tolerating immorality from one specific gender is not calling a spade a spade....
Virginity is not a tool applauded to instill morality but to objectify woman and feed men's ego.
The Hallmark of virginity Is not because society cares of such a gal and doesn't want her not to have STDs or unwanted pregnancy but Because they want to present her as an product to a man to feed his ego that he was the one who deflowered her...
If the society wants to instill morality,it's even the men that their eyes should be on because it's them that idolise sex more
Thanks for your time ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by jawalis(m): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Michellekabod2:
a spade should be called a spade, not what a group of people that call themselves society should call it!
Societal norms are a collective "opinions"
I do not know how true it is but I can hear you say "you are still a virgin" I truly respect that.
why not get yourself useless like the others, why are you keeping it? I guess you know the values it attracts right. thank you.
pls stop encouraging these strumpets and harlots seeking media justice to believe they are right.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by temi4fash(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Easybela:
I was one myself but hubby wasn't. The first girl he dated,it didn't work out between them. I happen to be the second woman he has touched. Unplanned situations can make you lose yours,some didn't just decide to lose theirs. Its no big deal anyways, whether virgin or not,character should be focused more on.

Exactly
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He will boast among his friends? Eheeeeeeen!
Better know now ooo. He will have so much trust on you .
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by temi4fash(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
For me it's not about the virginity, ita about the character.

Alot of virgin ladies usually have this feeling of entitlement.

Make God help us

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
*in tacha's voice* I AM NOT A VIRGIN OOO.

I can't come and be behaving like a clueless, naive little girl on my wedding night when I should be rocking my husband till he's screaming my name to the roof tops. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by tosyne2much(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
Not all men are virgin freaks.. It's not really about being a virgin and that's why most men choose attitude and behavioral pattern over anything

Just give me peace of mind, good morals, respect, humility and good cooking skills and that's all wink

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by tosyne2much(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
lefulefu:
not looking for a virgin
cheesy
Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by genii96(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
Not everyone wishes to marry a virgin. Personally tho, I don't see why someone who isn't a virgin will act as if marrying a virgin is his/her right. However, some people actually prefer experienced wives to virgins, so don't generalize it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? by Smallboy01: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Michellekabod2:

What's this animal saying? Who cares of what you chose Mor0n?
Go get your idle skull and hands something to do to be managing your depleting life ..

By the way speak for your pauper-self don't generalise because they are sane dudes out there that Don't reason like you... you are indeed a small boy as your moniker suggests...let this thread for MEN to discuss....
Lol

Did I stroke a nerve? Why so much bitterness to the extent you turn it to insults, if not that you have spread your legs for every tom, dick and harry that come forth, you won't be so burning in pains at guys who are going for virgins be warned my moniker doesn't translate anything, Smart niggas Bleep the bitch and marry the virgin, we don't do leftovers of a guy. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Effect Of Waterleaf And Waterleaf Juice On Pregnancy / Father Invites Suitable Men To Marry His Four Daughters. / Share Your Experience With Tinder Hookup Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.