Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Your Best Friend Told You She Is In Love With A Married Man And They Are Dating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Best Friend Told You She Is In Love With A Married Man And They Are Dating. (269 Views)

Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me / What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Friend Told You She Is In Love With A Married Man And They Are Dating. by SteveOfu: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladies,

Your best friend told you she is in love with a married man and they are dating.

What will you do?

1. Will you insist she ends that relationship
2. Will you end your friendship.
3. Will you tell her pastor.
4. Will you mind your business.

(1) (Reply)

For Men: Understanding Women / The Truth As We Know It / I'm Looking For A Lady To Enter A Long Term Relationship With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.