Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) (82351 Views)

Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / 10 Horrifying Stories Of People Killed By Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Respect the dead. This should not be online

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
cry
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Oga o, someone doing money work go meet death, wetin come be the gain for this life
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Yorubamuslim22: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
post=83201571:

This is a very sad day in Onitsha.
What a sad incident.
May the souls of the departed Rest in perfect peace.

Seeing the image of the burnt mother and child brought tears to our eyes.
So sad.
May God take control of this situation.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
And to think some people scoop fuel from fallen tanker in Lagos still baffles me. See those idiots snapping them. For what exactly? People don't think at all, ambulance should be the first thing to come to mind, but not in this Nigeria. First thing is camera. Smh

Rip to them

2 Likes

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by MillerJnr(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Anago0147:
RIP to the dead
I hope Obiano and his gangs of blood suckers are happy now
It will never be well with Obiano and his gangs of blood suckers
Lame comment
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by timibare(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Anago0147:
RIP to the dead

did you mean Piano and his gangs
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Mikepenny5(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
M
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by lagdmark(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Anago0147:
RIP to the dead

But they said is the best performing governor in SE. No equipment for the fire service department.

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by alobright17(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Anago0147:
RIP to the dead

Na Obiano dey drive the tanker ? what has Obiano got to do with this sad incident . this is horrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
sassysure:

I don't care about that man. Never liked him.

What I'm saying is this.
If obiano siphoned the money, what stops onitsha people from doing the needful.
Traders can easily donate fire trucks.
Build fire houses. That's how igbo people roll. We don't wait for govt to help ourselves. Since when did we start depending on govt?
A whole onitsha.

Don't let me start pls.
Keep fooling yourself
You don't wait blablabla yet you have nothing. Only dry chest beating
Shamefool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Sage7(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
doctokwus:
That guy placing his camera so close to that charred corpse just to snap it,is so revoltingly sickening.
Those are the kinds of people you don't pity when similar faith befall them.

People are heartless
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by VAQAXY: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
RIP to the dead
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Japhet1944(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Demoralizingly sad!!!!!

May God avert the continual hands of evil.
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by toluwa1(f): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hmmmm....RIP to the dead
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by OChimex: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
doctokwus:
That guy placing his camera so close to that charred corpse just to snap it,is so revoltingly sickening.

Now you know that blacks are another set of humans out of this world. Majority of them are not humans. They have black heart, black brain, black reasoning and are soulless. That's why a horrible incident like that will happen and women, children, aged will gather around enjoying the horrendous sight, snapping and videoing instead of helping. Any real human will dare not watch such a gory and heart-wrenching sight not to talk of remembering to take pics and videos
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
R. I. P
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
What a gory sight.
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Splintinterior: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
Why can't petrol be transported by train in this country?�

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
More pics

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by justfash50: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
Don't wait till it affect your loved ones, ask questions from your leaders and hold them responsible and accountable.

It is a sorry sight .........

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by lollybizzu(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
MARKone:
Camera men and women, God! Must they snap

They're just heartless.
No human feeling at all cry cry
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by nuggarito: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
With the way that guy was snapping that picture, if you believe this story you are a goat.
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
seunmohmoh:
And to think some people scoop fuel from fallen tanker in Lagos still baffles me.

Rip to them
When they are running to scoop and you refuse to follow them, they will say you are not sharp.
1 or more persons who successfully scoop, will return smiling mischievously as a great achievement.

There is nothing I fear more than another Nigerian, smiling mischievously.
99% of the time, he/she has engaged in a nasty activity that will later backfire and cause havoc to everyone.

3 Likes

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
The end time is finally here!
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by clays: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nigerians need to learn to stop taking morbid pics unnecessarily. Imagine so many phones eager to document a tragedy. So sad. RIP to the victims.

2 Likes

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Really tragic!
RIP to the dead
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by thundafire: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
C as people struggle to snap pictures but yet can't help it's a pity,Africa Nigeria will always be backwards
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
doctokwus:
Thank goodness we have people like that so that we can see the pictures on NL in their gory states. I always look forward to such pictures because without them the stories are boring grin
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Geesaintagape: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
When I heard no fire service at Onitsha I shouted

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York / If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty / 30-Year-Old Terrorist Python Killed In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.