Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) (82346 Views)

Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / 10 Horrifying Stories Of People Killed By Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 7:13am On Oct 17, 2019
killmods:
No one should blame the fire service. This is PMS and in such volume i doubt if fire service would have done much to curb the damage. Meanwhile how can we at this stage still be transporting PMS via tankers through residential areas What sort of backwardness is that This is a wake up call on the govt and stakeholders to do the needful. No only Nigeria avoidable deaths dey turn unavoidable. So sad embarassed

That's a major highway. Or will you say goods should not be transported via major highways?
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 7:14am On Oct 17, 2019
Savagedawg:

You read it in the media, this people are liars and biased. Two of my shops were burnt to ashes. Don't believe everything you see in Nigerian media. I have two shops in Angel plaza that were burnt

So sorry for your loss
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by tunjilee003: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2019
This is the most horrible way to die.. I say rest in peace to the dead ones but our leaders who failed us i won't say anything
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by jamiudinho(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2019
Fuckthamods:
cry I know this news will excite our ewedu brothers that always hate on igbos.. Some of their enemies died today.

R.I.P cry
The same way it excited u when innocent pple are been kill in North
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Ronline(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2019
RIP
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2019
johnpablo541:

That's a major highway. Or will you say goods should not be transported via major highways?
Then i guess the town was poorly planned then
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by henrypsexy(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2019

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2019
Fuckthamods:
cry I know this news will excite our ewedu brothers that always hate on igbos.. Some of their enemies died today.

R.I.P cry
yes it excites us... since you want to be stupid
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2019
firstolalekan:

Keep fooling yourself
You don't wait blablabla yet you have nothing. Only dry chest beating
Shamefool
Those guys are useless chestbeaters

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Ama80(f): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2019
doctokwus:
That guy placing his camera so close to that charred corpse just to snap it,is so revoltingly sickening.
Those are the kinds of people you don't pity when similar faith befall them.
this image capturing might help in identifying who d person was .it is a calculated courageous move if u ask me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2019
So much tears, so much sorrows, what is happening in this nation? One cannot open the news without being regaled with so many gory sights as these.
Just look at that sick mind putting his camera before the burnt body to snap.
A lot of Nigerians are truly sick. Just because they want to be the harbingers of bad news we do the most unthinkable and sickening things. A nation of sickos.
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Ama80:
this image capturing might help in identifying who d person was .it is a calculated courageous move if u ask me

That is not certainly what that guy had in mind when he was snapping.
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2019
sassysure:

Yes, it's a necessity. By the way, it's the duty of the local govt. Let them levy people and build fire stations all around onitsha.

They do meetings upon meetings n how to improve the face of onitsha, levy people and chop the money. Just leave matter. I talk as an insider. Na my place be that o.

Onitsha has what it takes to be mega city but.... I'm just so mad.
My mum told me that this kind of incident happened in late 90 killing not less than 15 people. No fire service. A tanker filled with fuel fall down and fire started.

They didn't learn anything but waiting for govt. Isn't that shameful?

Truth, the people are so laid back on such issues just like the governments too who themselves too are notorious for not getting such basic things achieved.
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Fuckthamods: 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
jamiudinho:

The same way it excited u when innocent pple are been kill in North
Bleep North
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
killmods:

Then i guess the town was poorly planned then

Yeah, i think the town was either built along the express way or the express way was built through the town

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
ilyasom:

A fire truck costs 200 million naira
And u think onitsha traders can't afford that?

U think the local govt can't afford that?

By the way equipped fire truck isn't up to that.
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Princedapace:

It is the job of the govt to do that.. Pls that Nigerians now provide for almost every basic things they need in life including water doesn't make it right. Fire service is a core service of the govt.
As govt no do, so we will continue to die when we can foot the bill?

Obi donated many fire trucks to onitsha. Where are they?
What happened to them?
Did obiano sell them?
Every month all parastatals receive monthly allocations.
What did the fire service in onitsha did with their own?
The naija effect?

What about onitsha indigene that collect levy from traders everyday?

To maintain fire station is hard for them?

Hold the chief fire officer and onitsha people on this one.
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by kayalla(f): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
re people actually taking pictures and videos of such incident at that point anguish? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by jnoz23(m): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ama80:

Are you okay?
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by stacyadams: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=Savagedawg post=83205664]

Everything is still burning. up till this moment,11:23pm fire service never show[/quote

How far. Hope u ve recovered from d losses]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York / If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty / 30-Year-Old Terrorist Python Killed In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.