Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) (82354 Views)

Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / 10 Horrifying Stories Of People Killed By Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by 12345baba(m): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
sassysure:
So shameful.
What does it take to get a good fire station?
Onitsha people are so lazy and backward with self entitlement mentality. What do they even contribute?

They collect levy everyday yet they can't .....
Always looking for who will give them and they will use it to party their lives away.
Like onitsha like Lagos p

Rip to the dead.
are u OK?

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
May God save in this world.
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by LONGPREEK(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Esseite:
No one knows the day or time, live a life worth emulating..

my friend shut up. no one knows what. they went to scoop fuel and did not know that they could get burnt?
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by LONGPREEK(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Anago0147:
RIP to the dead

I hope Obiano and his gangs of blood suckers are happy now

It will never be well with Obiano and his gangs of blood suckers
are they the ones that asked them to go scoop fuel?
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by LONGPREEK(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
doctokwus:
That guy placing his camera so close to that charred corpse just to snap it,is so revoltingly sickening.
Those are the kinds of people you don't pity when similar faith befall them.
some humans are ust too annoying. some will even be laughing there
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by able20(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
maxiflexy:
When Trump called Nigeria a shithole people complained. Like how can a busy environment like Onitsha not have a common Fire service, as rich as Anambra state is. I give up angry angry
When Anambra continue celebrating their governor for poor development
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
doctokwus:
That guy placing his camera so close to that charred corpse just to snap it,is so revoltingly sickening.
Very useless idiot. Not even an empathy for the victim
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by bluefilm: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Was that guy sitting in the fire or what?

Damn!!!
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Flamme: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
As a husband and father all I can say is I sincerely feel for the husband,accept my condellence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
lagdmark:

But they said is the best performing governor in SE. No equipment for the fire service department.
maxiflexy:
When Trump called Nigeria a shithole people complained. Like how can a busy environment like Onitsha not have a common Fire service, as rich as Anambra state is. I give up angry angry
Zita55:
As big as Onitsha, no fire service, for hours the fire raged on. If not for Delta state fire service that had to intervene and yet it was far beyond their power as the fire had long caused lots of damages. All you see in Onitsha are touts extorting money from people all in the name of revenue generation, yet the useless governor cares less about the citizens. I pray he will be humiliated by the masses when ever he visits the scene of tragic incident. cry
Geesaintagape:
When I heard no fire service at Onitsha I shouted
Kennyswagz1:
So anambra state don't have ordinary fire service yet igbos will come here and chestbeat as if their region is singapore..
Some people are trying so hard to be mischievous with the incident, this is the same fire service that manages to control fire inferno across the State, some times accident is beyond our control, it happens in every state and country, Anambra State have fire stations across the cities, I'm aware Onitsha has two fire centers, Awka two, Nnewi one, actually I don't know what prevented Okpoko station not to get there on time because the station is not far from the place the incident happened, those calling Gov Obiano are just being silly and mischievous, trying to play politics with the incident, many inferno controlled by Anambra fire service has graced front page several times
Below is one of the thread, you can open it, it just most of them have low memory to remember

https://www.nairaland.com/4454970/anambra-fire-service-okpoko-station
May the souls of those that lost their lives rest in peace

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by West2019(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
sassysure:

I don't care about that man. Never liked him.

What I'm saying is this.
If obiano siphoned the money, what stops onitsha people from doing the needful.
Traders can easily donate fire trucks.
Build fire houses. That's how igbo people roll. We don't wait for govt to help ourselves. Since when did we start depending on govt?
A whole onitsha.

Don't let me start pls.
bro I dnt understand u what is dey duty of the Governor ?

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by unclefresh(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
The madness of today's internet world ,people are after the likes and comment they will get on social media not bothered about knwoing if they can save any life

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Catalyssst(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fire service in Nigeria is just a place of relaxation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by capitalzero: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
otijah:
I was opportuned to passed through that road during when that tanker fell. I could see the fuel visibly flowing through gutters, as at then. My greatest surprise is to hear that after 2hrs that the fuel caught fire. Jesus Obiano You are FAILURE

2 hours after? That is too bad.
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Akurakambe(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Willie Obiano has to explain to Anambrarians why it was fire fighters from Asaba that were able to quench a fire outbreak that occurred in Onitsha.

Obiano failure is legendary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by able20(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Anambralstson:

Some people are trying so hard to be mischievous with the incident, this is the same fire service that manages to control fire inferno across the State, some times accident is beyond our control, it happens in every state and country, Anambra State has fire stations across the cities, I'm aware Onitsha has two fire centers, Awka two, Nnewi one, actually I don't know what prevented Okpoko station not to get there on time because the station is not far from the place the incident happened, those calling Gov Obiano are just being silly and mischievous, trying to play politics with the incident, many inferno controlled by Anambra fire service has graced front page several times
Below is one of the thread, you can open it, it just most of them have low memory to remember

Trash!!! 'You don't know what prevented the fire service from not responding promptly, are you the spokesman for the governor.
When the state fails to protect lives and properties in emergency situations it is incompetent and the governor should be held responsible not the UN or OAU.
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
I know obiano and his soon to crumble apga together with their silly senators like the one from nnewi have nothing to offer anambra people. They only have prompt salaries and pensions, as well as expired anambra rice and sirens to disturb our peace. Its high time ndi anambra vote out all these under performing and leaders and show them the way back to wherever they came from.

Imagine that clown from nnewi, couldn't get the federal government to fix the landslide at 100 foot road at nnewi for over 7 months now since he was sworn in and he still calls himself a senator.

Potbellied and horrible looking leaders, that's why the north is better, they know how to use their voters card.

Here the igbos collect 500 and vote in idiots as their leaders later they will come to nairaland and talk nonsense.

Ndi Igbo, get some sense and free yourself from political terrorism.
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Savagedawg: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
johnpablo541:

There is a fire station at Onitsha.

It was reported that they actually responded but their pumps refused to work so they had to go back to fix it
Oga no fire service, you de house de type wetin you know, it was reported you de there?? No fire service for more than two hours, the ones that came from Delta, there tanker is too small to handle the task
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Anago0147:
. We are saying the same thing buddy

Obiano and his gangs of never do wells siphoned the money made for the provision of these vehicles for the fire service men

Obiano is a criminal and a failure

Anu open below link

https://www.channelstv.com/tag/anambra-state-governor/

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
doctokwus:
I saw the pic on Facebook and cursed the guy! Couldn't really put my feelings into words! I was so angry! How could he? Someone in such severe pain, that needed urgent help, that might not make it and someone is so heartless to take pictures? Where is our sanity as humans?
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
So anambra state don't have ordinary fire service yet igbos will come here and chestbeat as if their region is singapore..
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by AtovicGerald19(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
May their soul rest in peace..
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by dking123: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
MARKone:
Camera men and women, God! Must they snap
God save the Nigerian youth of today,there's an accident, people cluster there,denying the victims the much needed oxygen. they didn't come to help, they came to take pictures. turning into emergency journalists.God help us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
No one should blame the fire service. This is PMS and in such volume i doubt if fire service would have done much to curb the damage. Meanwhile how can we at this stage still be transporting PMS via tankers through residential areas What sort of backwardness is that This is a wake up call on the govt and stakeholders to do the needful. No only Nigeria avoidable deaths dey turn unavoidable. So sad embarassed
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
able20:

Trash!!! 'You don't know what prevented the fire service from not responding promptly, are you the spokesman for the governor.
When the state fails to protect lives and properties in emergency situations it is incompetent and the governor should be held responsible not the UN or OAU.
So because of the incident made him a failure, please can you name one state in Nigeria without fire incident, you are quick to blame him, how about when the same Okpoko fire service center prevented major first outbreak early this year in Boromeo roundabout in Onitsha

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Femi316: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
johnpablo541:

There is a fire station at Onitsha.

It was reported that they actually responded but their pumps refused to work so they had to go back to fix it
My brother this people are wicked oh......the pump refuses to work and they left......black man with wicked mind....?

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by sirwilli(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Not Anambra...... Is Asaba fire service unit that save us that day.
Anambralstson:

So because of the incident made him a failure, please can you name one state in Nigeria without fire incident, you are quick to blame him, how about when the same Okpoko fire service center prevented major first outbreak early this year in Boromeo roundabout in Onitsha
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Savagedawg:

Oga no fire service, you de house de type wetin you know, it was reported you de there?? No fire service for more than two hours, the ones that came from Delta, there tanker is too small to handle the task

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by able20(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Anambralstson:

Guys like you that will never criticize your leaders when things go wrong always settling for less, you make politicians more corrupt and lazy
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Savagedawg: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=johnpablo541 post=83204097][/quote]
You read it in the media, this people are liars and biased. Two of my shops were burnt to ashes. Don't believe everything you see in Nigerian media. I have two shops in Angel plaza that were burnt
Re: People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Anambralstson:

Some people are trying so hard to be mischievous with the incident, this is the same fire service that manages to control fire inferno across the State, some times accident is beyond our control, it happens in every state and country, Anambra State has fire stations across the cities, I'm aware Onitsha has two fire centers, Awka two, Nnewi one, actually I don't know what prevented Okpoko station not to get there on time because the station is not far from the place the incident happened, those calling Gov Obiano are just being silly and mischievous, trying to play politics with the incident, many inferno controlled by Anambra fire service has graced front page several times

ok am not trying tomake mockrey of the incident.. I think is was because the incident happened at night, that was why the fire service couldn't respond at that time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York / If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty / 30-Year-Old Terrorist Python Killed In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.