Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) (55654 Views)

Ibadan Explosion Aftermath: Buildings In Ruins, People Injured (Video, Photos) / Residents And Traders Count Their Losses As 23 Road Festac Market Is Demolished / "Rumuokwurusi Residents Count Losses As Flood Wrecks Havoc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 2:00am On Oct 17, 2019
After the fire, what next? Everyone goes back to their former lives without challenging the government in a peaceful protest.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by emekaesc(m): 2:11am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They are so lucky that this disaster happened during this administration, atleast Osinbanjo and Sadiya will give them Tradermoni loan of 10k to restock their stores.
you are so foolish, how I wish this kinda thing come to you and you will gain that 10k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by lordswill03: 2:15am On Oct 17, 2019
One can only imagine what they are going through right. May the Lord grant them the strength to bear the irretrievable loss. So so heart breaking
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by stevnwigw1: 2:23am On Oct 17, 2019
When they say a country is a zoo, some took it personal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by technuel: 2:25am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They are so lucky that this disaster happened during this administration, atleast Osinbanjo and Sadiya will give them Tradermoni loan of 10k to restock their stores.
You are joking with someone's misfortune but just remember that Karma is real
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by stevnwigw1: 2:31am On Oct 17, 2019
Bluffly:
When a society lacks a decent sense of safety this type of disaster will always occur. Unfortunately, most of those goods aren't insured and the government will not come to any of their aid. They just have to pick their pieces together. Well, they can try to get the principal of the truck to pay for damages. Most of these trucks are too old to pull the weights they pull. People taking a stupid risk at the detriment of lives they cannot procure
It is well with them all
RIP to the dead
What about the government that failed to fix roads?
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 2:41am On Oct 17, 2019
A monumental loss! I symphatize wlth those affected. God comfort them.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by Jodeci28(f): 2:58am On Oct 17, 2019
This is heartbreaking I'm deeply affected by it cry rest in peace to the deceased n Chukwu be with those whom loss their livelihoods n businesses, but one thing I know for sure, Igbos always rise up even in the hardest of circumstances.
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by Danobb: 3:01am On Oct 17, 2019
Moments lyk this highlight the need for businesses to consider using insurance companies....it so sad for the marketers at this time of the season

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by Solsix(m): 3:31am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

U don't joke with people source of livelihood
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 3:46am On Oct 17, 2019
Heh! Its much ooh God dis ember month
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 3:50am On Oct 17, 2019
ogorwyne:
It's rather unfortunate. A friend's brother lost both his shops to this unfortunate incident. The guy couldn't stop crying when he heard the bad news. Only God knows what would be going on in the minds of all those who lost their properties.

Based on the size of that market, and the wealth of that state, I used to think that there would be some sort of security against issues like this.

Insurance?
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 17, 2019
Elslim:
RIP to the dead

RIP kini? Did you read it at all?
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by yoyo4456: 4:04am On Oct 17, 2019
The most popular betting game at this time. Giving away unlimited money Playable,
easy to play, true pay, above all the experience you have experienced. >>> slotxo
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by Prompto: 4:07am On Oct 17, 2019
As senselessly foolish as always.
A shameless bigot of international repute.
I salute your life of endemic foolishness.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by pedel: 4:11am On Oct 17, 2019
I wonder what kind of a person you would be in real life. No emphaty whatsoever.
It's either you are a psychotic sociopath or just being a typical senseless Nigerian youth.
Shame on you.
Our wicked politicians started this way and that's what they don't care about anyone. It's obvious what kind of a person you would be in future.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by Wettoid123: 4:36am On Oct 17, 2019
chiboy1116:
Ur so foolish , u know that right ?
One would actually think Ur smart , no empathy whatsoever . U just open your latrine and spit out sh*t most of the time . Wish I could smack you on the face right now . Onye n zuzu.

NwaAmaikpe is so foolish and senseless begin to imagine at times how he got into nairaland,I don't even know if he is she or he,,nonsense & heartless!
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by bubu2019: 4:39am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

most dumb comment in this forum.
you just win yourself a medal
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 4:43am On Oct 17, 2019
Seeing that woman with her child and imagining what they went thru? tears, tears and more tears cry cry cry oh my god! This is so sad. cry cry
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 4:45am On Oct 17, 2019
yoyo4456:
The most popular betting game at this time. Giving away unlimited money Playable,
easy to play, true pay, above all the experience you have experienced. >>> slotxo
On a page with sad newslike this? You are a fool! A big one! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by mailemy(m): 4:46am On Oct 17, 2019
How can you be this insensitive and stupid. Do you know what the affected persons may be facing,the property and lifes destroyed.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by Chicastle: 4:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Elslim:
RIP to the dead
did you read the thread at all?
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by seraphvictoria(f): 4:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Nigeria has a lot of re-strategizing to do.
Does it mean that at 59 Nigeria has no emergency measures to prevent this fire from escalating??

It's pitiful!
I weep for my county.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 4:54am On Oct 17, 2019
this upper iweka serial truck accidents is now a reoccurring factor,it is expected an accident to happen around mcc down to headbridge axis,why don't the state government ban Access to trucks using that road during the day,trucks can only pass from 9pm to 6am to reduce collateral damage because if the road is clear and a truck has brake problems it will not try to aviod pedestrian and other small cars because they will not be present
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 4:56am On Oct 17, 2019
ogorwyne:
It's rather unfortunate. A friend's brother lost both his shops to this unfortunate incident. The guy couldn't stop crying when he heard the bad news. Only God knows what would be going on in the minds of all those who lost their properties.

Based on the size of that market, and the wealth of that state, I used to think that there would be some sort of security against issues like this.

Bro you are right I have also taught as well

There should have been some security personnel that will be on standby to tackled issues like this

It’s pathetic indeed

How come there is no fire fighter in that place for hours. Onitsha is a big Avenue.

This people has been failed of their amenities by their governors.

If there is no fire fighter truck on standby Incase fire rage,then there can’t be police van on standby as well like the one in oshodi Incase Robbery is taking place

I wish you all well in your hard time

May God console and make you happy

Nigeria is a failed country
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by bomasek(m): 5:01am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

U r a fool,foolish fool
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by LongDay: 5:02am On Oct 17, 2019
This is the same incident that brought me to this unfortunate and suicidal level that I am now. Mine was via gas explosion from a nearby gas refilling station. Seeing this made me shade more tears. This has brought me to become internet help seeker.

I HAVE TRIED TO HOLD ON BUT I MAY GIVE UP VERY SOON

If this is the best life can offer to one for coming to earth, then I wouldn't wish even my enemy to come. Whether you die today or later, death is death. Also, everything has elastic limit and I think I've reached that point as of today. I've tried my best, I have endured but I can't continue like this anym. No thanks to that unfortunate day that brought me to this condition. Thank God I didn't bring forth any offspring to come and suffer what I'm passing through. I have no way to go to and before my things will be thrown outside, they will also have to remove my dead body from the room. It's a promise! This might not be the best decision but it will bring an end to all problems in life. As for Nigeria and Nigerians, you can only help who is still alive, not the dead. If you can help me now, please do, not after the news filtered everywhere, then RIP rains. It won't help the dead in anyway. My mum will cry and everybody will cry but they will all be fine afterwards. Mum, I know only you could help me but since you don't have the means, no problem. I believe your small business will sustain you till whenever heaven will call you to leave the earth. Everybody will cry but they'll be fine after a short while after all, I won't be the first to do this. If I am faking this for whatever reason, why not leave me for Karma?

I NEED HELP. I SERIOUSLY DO. I CAN'T CONTINUE LIKE THIS ANYMORE. I MAY HAVE TO GIVE UP.

For anyone who wants to reach me can do so with this number. 08102581687

LIFE IS UNFAIR!!!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:05am On Oct 17, 2019
I think what is happening in Nigeria is very good because Nigerians are illiterate and stupid they will only vote for an idiot which card do nothing for them. Even in Europe and America it is the same thing with Nigerians they vote for one Nigerian idiot after another Nigerian idiot when they have the highest unemployment in those countries and most of their people are in prison. This is a good example when you've just go and vote without using your brain when you are voting for.. I have been to a lot of countries in the world and which Nigerians are the most stupidest people in the world because we cannot think a bunch of illiterate only thing we want to do is vote for a Nigerian and suffer
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by LongDay: 5:05am On Oct 17, 2019
rentAcock:
Sad. It's time to start over and rebuild.

Start over? It's not that easy. Currently I'm depressed and suicidal after I went through exactly this.
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by redsun(m): 5:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Nigeria is a country that runs by chance. There is no form of a sense of reasoning and any structure in place to make things work better, improve life standard and keep the prole safe.

It is a country of the blind, and things are only going to get worse, especially in addition to the drastic climate change.
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by ihitenansa: 5:11am On Oct 17, 2019
chiboy1116:
Ur so foolish , u know that right ?
One would actually think Ur smart , no empathy whatsoever . U just open your latrine and spit out sh*t most of the time . Wish I could smack you on the face right now . Onye n zuzu.
take it easy boy. Not everybody knows how to wail and gnash teeth.some express their pain thru trying to be witty.
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by emecheboy2(m): 5:16am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Devil will punish you and your household for the useless insensitive comment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

XAMMEL Solutionz / Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheets For Your Building / What Is Happening To My Decking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.