Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) (55652 Views)

Ibadan Explosion Aftermath: Buildings In Ruins, People Injured (Video, Photos) / Residents And Traders Count Their Losses As 23 Road Festac Market Is Demolished / "Rumuokwurusi Residents Count Losses As Flood Wrecks Havoc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by SocialJustice: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2019
Dickson25:
..... I dont think u people understood what that guy meant by that comment... So stop insulting and swearing for him biko...
Shut up, his intent was to mock.
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by czar2k16(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They are so lucky that this disaster happened during this administration, atleast Osinbanjo and Sadiya will give them Tradermoni loan of 10k to restock their stores.

Dickface!!
When will you ever receive sense in your life?!!! Seems like all your brain cells are dead.
Making a joke out of this disaster?!!
Ur a confirmed fool.
I hope and pray that you get redemption eventually
SMH angry
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by Mrquote: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Might sound insensitive but what he said was pure facts.
You'll see how the idiot willie will go there tomorrow to fulfill all righteousness.
When i saw the fire burning in the gutters on the expressway, I said that this could have been quenched if fire service came in time. In fact, the fire could have been quenched in less than 10 mins. But it burned for over 6 hours
And you are now laughing the own of the shops with their goods inside for the work of fire service are you even listening to your self
Pray that you don't meet such in life because if someone make a joke out of you down fall bro I don't think you will forgive that person
Theirs nothing reasonable about what he said
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by Successrole(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They are so lucky that this disaster happened during this administration, atleast Osinbanjo and Sadiya will give them Tradermoni loan of 10k to restock their stores.
Man I think I used to like and enjoy your posts but this is so inhuman, unreasonable, pathetic, unsympathetic, stupidly thought. I fathom a reason for this your post and I think you need to take it of and apologize for your inhumanity. no body knows tomorrow
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by ifyonelove: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Very painful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by 2800net(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2019
There is one fact you guys have failed to see in this post...It is not on the misfortune, it is just making obvious how useless the Trader Moni really is...
But whatever angle of criticism it gets, you are all right!!!!!!!!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by Dickson25(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2019
SocialJustice:
Shut up, his intent was to mock.

Keep talking, he is not mocking anybody he is just shading our useless nigeria govt
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by SocialJustice: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2019
Dickson25:

Keep talking, he is not mocking anybody he is just shading our useless nigeria govt
By making a joke of people who lost their means of livelihood and lives. Don't be silly!
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by Pain(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nigerian is now indeed the Land of Chaos and Squalor.
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by kenneth3428(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is this supposed to be funny??
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
Dickson25:
.... Why are u guys insulting the guy naa... Abi no be watin our govt dey do
10k trader money and u people were praising them...

How are they lucky?
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
imam07:
Too bad. No fire fighters to stop the fire. Bad gov in the East. Ibos should stop poke nosing in South west governors issues. They should face their state govs and expose their frauds. Imagine no fire fighters in a Ambra and u people don't see this b4.

Lagos is battling with traffic and flood.

See, the whole of 9ja is messed up.
Re: Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
I swear naija is a very sick country to live in...we r so backward.. coman see the south African tankers..
they are even longer (carry pikin put for back).. yet you no go see tanker accident...ql
In 3 months for Naija.. u must hear atleast 2 tanker accidents..
I stay here more ooo enroute Europe/Canada..
Nonsense country.... Stupid leaders...jagbajantis youths that clamour for the wrong things... awon werey BBN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheets For Your Building / What Is Happening To My Decking? / How Many 9" Blocks Are Required To Fence A 60ft By 120 Ft Plot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.