Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

FG Commences Free Distribution Of Sanitary Pads In Schools - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Commences Free Distribution Of Sanitary Pads In Schools (18907 Views)

Lagos Calabar Coastal Highway: FG Commences Demolition Of Structures / FG Commences Ibadan-Kano Railway Project (Photos) / FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: FG Commences Free Distribution Of Sanitary Pads In Schools by OakConsultNG: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
SpyAC:
i can do it gor u @15k

Dear Respondent,

First, a big congratulations to you. Do you realize it doesn't matter if you could do it for one thousand naira or a hundred thousand naira? You should best be concerned as to the capacity with which you were acting, for the so-called amount.

Secondly, it shows how you aren't abreast/familiar with the CAC processes. Are you aware that the CAC just de-registered 40,000 registrations last Friday? Many of these improper registrations were done by people who claim to know it all without professional expertise.

Thirdly, some firms like Oak Consults, we put everything on the line for our clients. We don't just deliver the documents to them like some do, we follow them up and nurture their growth process in line with the relevant regulatory agencies' policies.

A reminder, your phone has a variant that sells cheaper and some that sells higher than yours. They all perform similar functions but are different in some ways.

Thank you for reaching out.
Regards.
Re: FG Commences Free Distribution Of Sanitary Pads In Schools by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
feodan:
Thank God I'm a guy... Hit the like button if you're proud to be a guy.. share for the ladies.... Leggoo

Lol girls are not even happy with this palm oil grin grin grin

Check my profile if you need my Nokia 3.2
Who told you that?From ur write up it's obvious your mental age is roughly 5 years. Your mindset is at the crossroads of mental confusion. How can a reasonable person of a sound mental faculty reason like
this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Who Do You Think The Organized Private Sector Will Support? / Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Till Next Month / Modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.