Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi (83815 Views)

Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Chibawanye Ene Wins 2019 Ronald L. Bittner Award On Brain Tumor Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by CsRockefeller(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2019
Clubmaster:
Stories like this makes me doubt the holy book.

Are you telling me that this present generation hasn't surpassed Sodom and Gomorrah?

God really owe those people one hell of an apology, that is if the stories are true.

Same warning Jesus was giving to some City. That Sodom and Gomorrah will rise on that day to protest against their harsh judgement.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by inpeace: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:
This Solomon guy is really stûpid.

He had no right to reveal her status, and that’s if she is really HIV+.

This guy is the kind of person who would use anybody’s unfortunate situation for the advancement of his social media status.

How else will you brainless caused pig would have understood why she looking sick. Ewu

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by AfroKnight: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2019
Acidosis:

He's not stup!d. He's only trying to let you know that the lady (Ene) is well known and she's HIV positive. That's a counter statement to those calling her names like olosho. Nigeria really is a hell-hole.

She is not well known. Or at least, she wasn’t until this unfortunate incident.

It is certainly not a counter statement. In fact, knowing this society, it actually advances those demeaning allegations.

He has hurt her reputation with this unnecessary proclamation on twitter.

If he needed advice on HIV treatment, the doctors at the hospital would give him. They know better than he, the places she could go to for optimum care. But evidently, he did it for “clout”.

5 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Awon destiny harvesters, dem don do am. sad
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
post=83216643:
And this was the girl some animals clothed as humans were stoning yesterday in her more than pitiable condition?!

Will those kind of people ever make heaven?
People are just so wicked!

God bless the actress that came to her aid and took her to the teaching hospital amidst the shout of 'leave her alone, let her die, she be olosho' from the crowd!
You see the same type of people on this forum also.

Some Wicked Nigerians!
cry

'Some Nigerians' is more apt bro!
We still have many of us with good minds.
We are extremely wicked and in the end we will be shouting Allah and God more than the Europeans and Arabs.
Our wahala pass Jesus cuz na we be our own problem.
Tufia Nigerians!

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by presidentpikin: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
lefulefu:
this one don pass hiv positive nah.this looks like full blown aids.luth should try save a life.quite a pity some nigerians where stones and satchet water at her.in nigeria na we dey go church and mosque pass compared to other parts of d world and na we dey claim holy pass and dey carry religion for head but when it comes to helping those in need our heart becomes so dark.we just like the biblical pharesees.oyibo wey no dey go church or carry religion for head those ones will help if dem see person in need.
It's has not gotten to a full blown aid... she's still standing and having a little strength to move around if she have access to a good medical attention under two weeks nobody will know her again.she will be super fine

4 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
Viking007:
She is HIV positive and the best you could do was broadcast it online? Knowing fully well the stigma that comes with it?
Anything to gain popularity, who even revealed her status to the goat in the first place. If only she could sue his stupid a55 and whoever revealed her status to a third party so stupids would learn to respect peoples privacy.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by ArticleBeast: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:

Lol. See what I’m talking about?

No sense.

Must be kunu up there in your skull.
K
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:

She is not well known. Or at least, she wasn’t until this unfortunate incident.

It is certainly not a counter statement. In fact, knowing this society, it actually advances those demeaning allegations.

He has hurt her reputation with this unnecessary proclamation on twitter.

If he needed advice on HIV treatment, the doctors at the hospital would give him. They know better than he, the places she could go to for optimum care. But evidently, he did it for “clout”.
I honestly cant fanthom how some people reason, how exactly does revealing her status to the public redeem her supposedly battered image?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by AfroKnight: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
inpeace:

How else will you brainless caused pig would have understood why she looking sick. Ewu

Lol.

Such ignorance.

Having HIV doesn’t mean you’d look like this or that you automatically have AIDS.

Anyone can look this frail if deprived of food. How this simple fact eluded you, alludes to the fact that you have problems with logical reasoning.

You are wilfully ignorant and narrow minded. Evidently, whatever education you have is a waste.

It would be a waste of my time to engage you any further, as you don’t have sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by AfroKnight: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
ArticleBeast:

I said it you can go and drink sniper.

It appears I have been feeding a troll.

I won’t waste my time any further, exchanging words with you.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by AfroKnight: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
kattytamer:

I honestly cant fanthom how some people reason, how exactly does revealing her status to the public redeem her supposedly battered image?

Honestly, this beats me. The world is a strange place.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by ArticleBeast: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:

It appears I have been feeding a troll.

I won’t waste my time any further, exchanging words with you.
K
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by BabaIbo: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
post=83216643:
And this was the girl some animals clothed as humans were stoning yesterday in her more than pitiable condition?!

God bless the actress that came to her aid and took her to the teaching hospital amidst the shout of 'leave her alone, let her die, she be olosho' from the crowd!

Some Wicked Nigerians!
cry

Idiot na him you be...

Please don't classify yourself as a good Nigerian, the guy you quoted may be one but you mba, YOU'RE NOT ... YOU'RE A ZONE"B"

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Starhearts: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
post=83216643:

Some Wicked Nigerians!
cry

Keep quiet?
Must u comments?
U re among d set of d pple dat stoned her.?
Wicked fellow

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Starhearts: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
pocohantas:
Where is Larryfest?

Special Adviser on Identifying Oloshos and SlayQueens.

You and your ilk were so quick to tag her olosho. Does it even make sense that someone will just be dropped and start reducing? Is she ice block?

So what if she is an olosho? Does that make her deserving of death? Is that why people should be stoning her offline and online?

I am beginning to conclude majority of us are very wicked, we deserve our leaders.

Gosh!

Oil dey ur head
One big stout for diz fellow
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by D1zion: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
post=83216643:

Some Wicked Nigerians!
cry

this world is full of different kind of people with different character. If they can't help her in one way or the other why haul abuses on her? Africans can never grow into civilization.never.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
BandAid:
Nigeria is a sick place. I am grateful for my life. I made the best decision moving out of that useless, inhabitable hellfire called a country. Common HIV/AIDs that is freely treated in other places still plague the Nigerian society. Here, HIV positive people even looks 'healthier' than everyone else, and the carriers are proud of who they are, regardless of their status. They live normal life and worry less. Nigeria should be scrapped off the surface of this planet!

1.HIV is freely treated here in Nigeria. All HIV postive patients get their drugs free of charge so long as they are registered with the ARV programme.

2.The only sick HIV patients are those who have not been tested or are in denial (still a serious issue).

3.Treat ment starts once you are positive.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Toscarel: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
ELgordo:
ovoko. .. hmmmm black tock king I see your pipu

here's a heartless one, panel of judges
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by ikorodureporta: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
na HIV unclad am??
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
If she is HIV positve, all she needs is a few weeks in the hospital, and she would be fit again.

This isn't the 1980's...when a HIV positive person would be dead in months....and even the late 1990's when HIV regimen were very very expensive. Now, we have better therapy, better regimen. What we don't have yet is a cure...but soon, we shall get there.
sorry for your hiv man
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
aminu114:
sorry for your hiv man

I'm not positive...I just treat them.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
this pic encouraged me to go and do my hiv test which i refuse to do since my exposure 9months ago. before people start stoning me
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:
This Solomon guy is really stûpid.

He had no right to reveal her status, and that’s if she is really HIV+.

This guy is the kind of person who would use anybody’s unfortunate situation for the advancement of his social media status.
At his worst, he is better than those that stoned her. I am sure the poor lady will rather have him 'use' her to advance his social media status than those guys that wanted her dead.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

I'm not positive...I just treat them.
can i cantact u cuz i need more info about it 9months ago i hd unprotected x i hvnt been feeling like i used to feel bfor but im afraid to go test cuz i dont think i can handle it if it shows +
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
aminu114:
can i cantact u cuz i need more info about it 9months ago i hd unprotected x i hvnt been feeling like i used to feel bfor but im afraid to go test cuz i dont think i can handle it if it shows +

Sorry , I prefer to go private here...

But please go for the test. You might be negative. Infact, there is a high chance you are negative
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by TrendyNwendy: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
misreal:
i watched the video.mehn that lady was shrinking
Really? link to the video abeg
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Parliament360(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
The girl in question was shrinking rite before my naked eyes. Thou I didn't come early to the scene but was told she was dropped stark naked and she started shrinking. But the one I didn't support was d stoning.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
If she is HIV positve, all she needs is a few weeks in the hospital, and she would be fit again.

This isn't the 1980's...when a HIV positive person would be dead in months....and even the late 1990's when HIV regimen were very very expensive. Now, we have better therapy, better regimen. What we don't have yet is a cure...but soon, we shall get there.
Scientists just successfully eliminated the virus in a lab rat, human trials are up next year, hopefully the cure is already here and it's no longer a death sentence, my uncle who is a doctor have been living with it for 15 years now and he looks ten times healthier than my entire family combined, it's just a pill a day and the drug is free in all hospitals

4 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by WriterX(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
I used to think the seven years of trials where those who refuse to worship the beast will be hunted and persecuted was the worst thing anyone can come up with, honestly I told myself if I ended up there, black people where going to make it out alot cause we had rationality and our moral values, in other words we wouldn't behave as such animals to do such evil to others these days I can only pray I die a good heart at the right time before that day comes.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Sorry , I prefer to go private here...

But please go for the test. You might be negative. Infact, there is a high chance you are negative
okay but i dnt think i can i had all the symptoms few weeks to my exposure nd still now i hv a swollen lymph node in my neck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) / HELP !!! NYSC Has Destroyed My Life. / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.