Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi (83817 Views)

Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Chibawanye Ene Wins 2019 Ronald L. Bittner Award On Brain Tumor Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by crafteck(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
If she is HIV positve, all she needs is a few weeks in the hospital, and she would be fit again.

This isn't the 1980's...when a HIV positive person would be dead in months....and even the late 1990's when HIV regimen were very very expensive. Now, we have better therapy, better regimen. What we don't have yet is a cure...but soon, we shall get there.

Most people are just too scared of the stigma, me included

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by rflamz230(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Solomon na hustler, na I'm account he want make them send donations through am sure...
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by renewable1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
It's well

you need 8 hours electricity daily? Get our 1kva solar power system at promo price. Check my signature now
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Xone3(f): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:
This Solomon guy is really stûpid.

He had no right to reveal her status, and that’s if she is really HIV+.

This guy is the kind of person who would use anybody’s unfortunate situation for the advancement of his social media status.

Solomon is not stupid. That a person has HIV does not mean she is olosho nor be left to die. Sooner or later the news about her status will come out. The guy has followers before this and is known by people before this.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by SenecaTheYonger: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:

Cc: Myndd44

[s]Now, let me educate you a little. Those with revealed HIV+ status face stigma from coworkers, friends and even family members, in Nigeria. This is why so much money has been spent on sensitisation against the stigma. You would know this unless you live under a rock. The fact that you would vehemently dismiss this, is an indication of your wickedness. Examine yourself.

Also, I was not raised to chicken out like you, in situations like this.

Now run along. I have no time to waste on trolls.[/s]

Please do not twist my comment.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Xone3(f): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
ireneony:
why didn't u go to a general hospital immediately...they would have have given u PEP

Pep is not easy to get o. They will tell you to go and bring the person or thing you contacted it from. They will not give you. General hospital Apapa is a testimony. They wont give you. The best thing is to go to a pharmacy and order for it. It is around 7k. General hospitals? No way.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
There's more to this story.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Xone3(f): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
aminu114:
okay but i dnt think i can i had all the symptoms few weeks to my exposure nd still now i hv a swollen lymph node in my neck

There is a test kit you can buy and use to test before going to the hospital. It is almost 100% accurate. Buy and use privately. I have also come to the conclusion that it is not the end of life. Life continues o.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
aminu114:
okay but i dnt think i can i had all the symptoms few weeks to my exposure nd still now i hv a swollen lymph node in my neck
Guy go for a test asap. Don't freaking think of sleeping with anyone without protection ooo
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
aminu114:
Guy go for a test asap. U can buy home test kit
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by crixlight2(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Renderhelp:
Oga must you tell us her status

A lot of people are already hating on the helpless woman tagging her a prostitute who deserved what she got and you are here announcing she is HIV positive.

You are just adding fuel to fire with your basket mouth.

I hope this poor lady becomes whole again.
There is big problem in this country, people have been shouting that they used her to buy Benz We need to wake up in this country. Not every situation We must tight with ritual
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Cantonese: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:

This guy is the kind of person who would use anybody’s unfortunate situation for the advancement of his social media status.
m

Would you have assisted her if you were the one who found her? Why this holier than thou attitude? Ok now that you know that she is HIV positive how much will you contribute to her treatment? Without informing the public how would help, especially financially, get to her? Take you time there o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by MiztaYouneek(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:

You are very wrong and this your statement is a typical hate talk. From his explanation he knows what is going on and being that he can't help maybe based on his own financial situation, use social media to see how he could reach out for help to the Lady. Now see how you just wickedly analyzed what ever came to your head without even thinking of what impact could be made in the life of the Lady now that he has made the story clear. Was this not the same Lady in another thread that was said to be thrown out of a moving vehicle.

Sometimes please you people should still think before saying things. How wicked can you all be to always condemn any single thing you see or read on social media without even making any attempt to make a better contributions to the main issue.

Its really a pity how many of you think and trust me its more than irritating.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Bobby2020: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
Brand new chip unlock iPhone 8plus 64GB for sale at a giveaway price of 135k

For pictures, click on the Nairaland link below to see the thread created for it
https://www.nairaland.com/5477607/brand-new-iphone-8plus-gray?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpqceXxOZtOUhbH

Call 09032427643 to make it yours now!
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:

Is that all you saw? Pharisee.
You didn't see his call for help for the lady?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Brightest04(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
So it's now you guys are realizing that most Nigerians today are evil,even worst than Satan himself. We have them as friends, family members, neighbours, coworkers and school mates.You only needs to be careful of them.It's only God that can judge,judgement is not in our hands.May God help the poor lady.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Izzyril(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Conflicting stories everywhere, but the one that is close to be true is that, she's been used by yahoo boys. HIV+ with tattoos all over her and Brazilian hair on. Bros. Abeg where was she receiving treatment before she was dropped off. And the account number dropped is for what treatment? or to get your own share from the dirty deal. Mr Solomon Buchi over to you. Tainkiu
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by maasoap(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
nnamdibig:
So the same Nigerians that are evil still send donations for her treatment

fallacy of generalisation.

The Same Nigerians, different individuals. I can't see confusion here at all. The same Nigerians were stoning her, the same Nigerians rescued her. The same Nigerians, different individuals
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by lizdammy: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mercy
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
tamonokare:
Some people are just wicked. I know the set of people who can stone a person in this condition. Christians. And i know they'd be casting and binding while stoning her.
if Christians will stone her, then what will muslims do?? Cut off her head?? This is a faceless forum doesn't mean you should start typing rubbish at any given opportunity
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by nnamdibig(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
maasoap:

The Same Nigerians, different individuals. I can't see confusion here at all. The same Nigerians were stoning her, the same Nigerians rescued her. The same Nigerians, different individuals

Very correct but saying Nigerians are evil is very wrong.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by AfroKnight: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
Cantonese:
m

Would you have assisted her if you were the one who found her? Why this holier than thou attitude? Ok now that you know that she is HIV positive how much will you contribute to her treatment? Without informing the public how would help, especially financially, get to her? Take you time there o.

Your Ignorance stinks.

Her status is her private information and she alone has the prerogative to share it publicly or not. The fact that you cannot get such a simple concept as this tells us how abysmal your IQ really is.

If you cannot assist a victim like her that’s your personal problem. How’s that my business? Keep that sentiment to yourself.

Perhaps you are so browbeaten by misfortune that you think every other person reasons with the same “hunter and Gatherer” caveman mentality that informed your baseless and needless allegation. Well, that again is your personal problem, so, take it and stick it where the sun don’t shine.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by AfroKnight: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Chi59:

Is that all you saw? Pharisee.
You didn't see his call for help for the lady?

Sadducee, is that all you saw?

You didn’t see that he opened the floodgates of stigmatisation just for clout?
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Harryase(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:

You'll do no better. I'm sure you cannot do half of what Solomon has done.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by wonder233: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
With those tattoos? oh please! This was a junkie and a prostitute joor
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by AfroKnight: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

[s]
You are very wrong and this your statement is a typical hate talk. From his explanation he knows what is going on and being that he can't help maybe based on his own financial situation, use social media to see how he could reach out for help to the Lady. Now see how you just wickedly analyzed what ever came to your head without even thinking of what impact could be made in the life of the Lady now that he has made the story clear. Was this not the same Lady in another thread that was said to be thrown out of a moving vehicle.

Sometimes please you people should still think before saying things. How wicked can you all be to always condemn any single thing you see or read on social media without even making any attempt to make a better contributions to the main issue.

Its really a pity how many of you think and trust me its more than irritating.[/s]

He has given detractors the information they need to stigmatise her.

The doctors were in the best position to refer her to where she can get medical care for her condition. Antiretroviral drugs are free in many clinics. Doctors have that information. Did any of them come on twitter to chase clout? No.

Solomon did it for clout. That is wickedness cos she did not need publicity on her status. Her privacy meant nothing to him but he went ahead. You are indeed wicked and inconsiderate to support such vile self-aggrandisement.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by AfroKnight: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Harryase:

You'll do no better. I'm sure you cannot do half of what Solomon has done.

I am not you, and I am not Solomon. Don’t judge me by your own inadequacies.

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by AfroKnight: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Yes I am comparing which evil is greater because there is a bit of evil in everyone of us. Solomon asked people to retweet so the lady may get help. People will retweet and help will come her way. Some fools will insult her, but in her state, I do not think she will be on Twitter as it will be the least of her problems.

Now I’m certain you said what you did because you don’t have information about HIV management in Nigeria.

Ask your doctor or any health professional. Then you will understand the redundancy and heartlessness of Solomon’s publicity stunt.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Rocktation(f): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
But why anyone would stone anyone, just for being a prostitute, is beyond me.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Angelacruz: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
May God help her
post=83216643:
And this was the girl some animals clothed as humans were stoning yesterday in her more than pitiable condition?!

Will those kind of people ever make heaven?
People are just so wicked!

God bless the actress that came to her aid and took her to the teaching hospital amidst the shout of 'leave her alone, let her die, she be olosho' from the crowd!
You see the same type of people on this forum also.

Some Wicked Nigerians!
cry

'Some Nigerians' is more apt bro!
We still have many of us with good minds.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Angelacruz: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Seriously is against the law.Too bad
AfroKnight:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) / HELP !!! NYSC Has Destroyed My Life. / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.